I'm a Vampire...(No Title Yet...

Autorstwa leeshalove82

In all of Rosemary's eight-hundred year existence, she has never shown mercy to humans. Because she's a Vampi... Więcej

I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (2)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (3)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (4)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (5)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (6)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (7)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (8)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (9)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (10)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (11)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (12)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (13)
I'm a Vampire..(14 - Sneak Peek)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (14)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (15.1)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (15.2)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (16)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (17)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (18)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (19)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (20)
I'm a Vampire...(21 - Sneek Peek.)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (21)
I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (22)
I'm a Vampire...(23.1)
I'm a Vampire. (23.2)
I'm a Vampire....(24)
I'm a Vampire...(25)
I'm a Vampire...(26)
I'm a Vampire...(27)
I'm a Vampire...(28) (Last Chapter)
I'm a Vampire...(Epilogue)

Chapter 1

46.6K 363 75
Autorstwa leeshalove82

New Account: AliciaLynn

Go there for latest updates :)

The story is a bit racy in the beginning, but I promise it's not always like this. Oh, and this is ONLY a rough draft...I will be editing soon!

Chapter 1

I swayed to the beat easily, the loud rhythm was running through my ears as my body connected to the music. Dancing bodies molded together around me. Sweat was all over their faces from hours of partying it up, and more than half the crowd in here was drunk. The guy that had snuck up behind me a couple of minutes ago was still grinding against me.

I could smell the beer on his breath and figured he had had about four or five. More than a man his size could handle. I smiled and put my arm around his neck as I danced along with him. His grip tightened on my waist and I went back a little farther.

Now it wasn't dancing, it was basically sex with clothes on. A couple people around us stopped to look. I knew I was a good dancer. I was good at everything I do.

It was one of the perks of being a vampire.

A man a couple of feet away from us hollered and his buddies followed. It was mostly cat calls and "hey sexy!".

I kept dancing with the man behind me. I could feel his heart beating fast from all the attention and the excitement of having a good looking girl grinding against him. From what I could sense, it was one of his first times at a club.

And probably his last.

The music changed to a new song that was on the top charts. I felt my throat start to burn. I needed to feed. We kept moving to the beat as I felt him start to get tired. Too much booze and exercise for him. I stopped dancing and leaned up close to his ear with my hands running down his chest.

"Want to go somewhere private?" I asked seductively and licked my lips. His eyes lit up automatically. He probably thought he was going to get lucky. It was the opposite.

He nodded his head, so I took his hand. Not that he had a choice of whether he would've gone with me or not. I was thirsty and he smelled delicious. Plus, it was his fault he had chosen to dance with the most beautiful lady in the club.

Very unfortunate for him.

I led him towards the exit sign and pushed the door open. A rush of fresh air hit my nose and I could smell the garbage down the alleyway. It was unpleasant. Luckily, the wind was blowing from behind us.

I caught the scent of the man I had been dancing with. My mouth started to water and I could feel my fangs start to sharpen and my eyes dilate. My grip on his hand tightened and I heard a yelp come from his mouth.

"Don't hold me so tight," he said. "Save the roughness for the bedroom."

So I have a cocky one. That's great. He'll learn his lesson soon enough. I turned and pushed him against the wall, putting myself in front him. His eyes widened and then a grin took over his face.

"Or you could just be rough here." he said, then looked at my face.

The grin was lost and replaced with fear and concern. I knew my eyes were pitch black and my face had became ghostly pale. This happened when I thirsted for blood. Vampires thought my face was beautiful while humans saw it as a demonic figure.

"Are y-you o-okay?" he stuttered and a creepy grin took over my mouth as my throat burned off of his fear. His eyes fluttered to my fully grown fangs. I heard him gasp.

"I'm perfectly fine," I said with a growl. "But you, however, are not."

Before he could say anything more, I put my mouth to his throat and fed my thirst. With each gulp of blood, more life went into me. I felt my cheeks flush from pleasure. It had been too long since I had last fed about two weeks ago.

An old vampire could last a month without blood. It was unpleasant but it could be done. I was one of the oldest, and since I was turned eight hundred years ago, I had lost all care for humanity.

They were nothing but food to me.

With a last drink of blood, I dropped my hand from the collar of his shirt that I had been holding him up with, and let him fall loosely to the ground.

He would be found sooner or later by the people that work for us when coming to clean up bodies. We couldn't just leave people drained in the streets. It would cause a frenzy.

People these days run around scared like little puppies. That's what comes to mind when I think of humans. Sick, pathetic, and weak.

With every year since I was turned, I lose a little bit more respect for the human race. I know that I was a human once, but that was long ago and the memories are dim.

I walked out of the alley and towards my Aston Martin that I had parked outside of the club. I was filthy rich, but that's just part of living for eight hundred years. You really fill up on cash.

When I got inside of the car, I pulled my cell out of my pocket and dialed the 'maid service' to tell them that I had left the mans body in the alleyway.

The clock read two A.M. and I didn't feel like returning to the house right yet. Going to another club sounded like a good idea. I sighed, even though I didn't need to breathe.

Smelling the air around me helped me register everything around me. I could smell the gasoline in the car, and the scent of the thunderstorm that was on it's way. I could even smell the alcohol in the club that I had just left.

I started the car up and drove off into the night. My senses felt sharper since I had fed. If I thought about it, I didn't really even need a car. It was all just for show. I could run and get to a place at the same time as if I had took the car.

I made my way to another club and parked on the side of the road. This one was for vampires only. It was secret and underground. Only invited vampires got in. Usually, the ones with power.

I didn't need an invitation. I was invited to everything. Getting out of the car, I caught my reflection, yes we show up in mirrors, and hurriedly fixed my hair.

My straight nose and high cheekbones complimented my green eyes. My long black lashes made my eyes stand out while my long jet black hair went down to just below my chest.

Everywhere I go, people stare.

In the past twenty years, I had gotten countless offers to model. I didn't turn them down.

In the eighties I was a supermodel. I got old and died from cancer. *cough*

In yet another dark alleyway, I found the secret brick to get in and pushed it. A door opened and two guards stood there dressed in uniform. One glance at me and they let me in.

They knew I could kill them in a heartbeat.

The whole crowd of vampires stopped as I entered and bowed. All the way down to their waists. I nodded in acknowledgement and let them come up.

Every vampire I saw had to bow to me. I was the second oldest vampire in existence. I was also the most powerful, besides my creator. I had lost track of him six hundred years ago.

They all returned to their normal routine and started dancing again. I made my way through the crowd and went to the bar and ordered a blood shot.

I didn't feel like drinking too much since I had just fed. Minutes flew by as I sat by the bar and soon a man came and sat by me.

I turned his way and looked at him. He had on a cloak, but I could tell he was at least six feet. His black hair went down to just below his ears. He was probably eighteen or nineteen, which was my age.

Well, what I looked like anyway.

He sensed me staring at him and looked my way. His blue electric eyes caught mine for a few seconds and then turned away to finish his drink.

No acknowledgment? Not anything? I don't know why, but I got angry.

How dare he come and sit next to me while not recognizing me? Usually, even my looks make everyone stare at me for at least longer than a few seconds. I huffed and threw down the rest of the blood, maybe it would help me focus and not argue in my head about some stranger not appreciating me.

I couldn't stop myself and looked at him again. He looked like a god, and that's a lot coming from me. In all of my existence, I haven't seen a beautiful creature like this. He seemed different than everybody else.

I cleared my throat to get him to notice me again. He turned toward me once again and I heard him sigh. His eyes caught mine and I looked at him angrily.

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked while I motioned for another blood shot to calm me down. It came within seconds.

"No, I don't think I am." he said. His voice was like liquid, smooth. I had a strange feeling to want to make him say something else.

But then I registered what he said and I got even more angry.

"Do you know who I am?" I spat and drained down another glass.

I probably seemed like a mad woman to him, but somehow my emotions were getting the best of me. This man made me crazy. I don't know how. This never happened to me.

"Yes, I know very well who you are." he spoke while raising a glass to his lips. Somehow, the sound of his voice made me calm down a bit. The blue eyes stayed on mine, and I knew instantly that he was brave, a warrior.

"Then why are you treating me like this?" I asked curiously. I don't know when I became so persistent. This man was making me seem pathetic. He answered calmly.

"You're just another vampire, why should I treat you differently? Yes, you are older than most and more powerful. But everyone of us in here is the same inside. Were all evil." he tightened his fingers around the glass. I got the feeling he didn't like what he was.

He suddenly got up and tightened the cloak around himself.

"I have to go." he said. But I had to know one thing.

"What's your name?" I asked as he stopped and turned to look at me. His blue eyes studied me for a moment then he spoke.

"Braedon." he said and then turned to leave.

I had the urge to follow him, but I couldn't work up the nerve to. A person with my status couldn't make a fool of herself.

I watched as he glided through the crowd, watching everyone and being careful not to touch them.

It wasn't until he was gone that I turned back and noticed what he was drinking. Water.

No vampire drinks water.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 135 22
Cover done by: Devarsh Yagnik @devarsh_yagnik Paranormal Reverse Harem, Polygamy, light M/M within the harem, Mercenary Romance with a supernatural t...
12K 447 22
Is it hard to be a detective? When Theo starts his first year of work, he faces all the 'beauty' of the criminal world, including drugs and prostitut...
35.8K 1.2K 32
20,000 years ago the vampire race was born in to the world, causing wars between the human races and the vampire races this war started with the firs...
2.2K 15 33
Rosemary was a girl whose life went wrong every chance it could. She had a abusive boyfriend, a drunk abusive father, A druggy mom, and always got bu...