Outta of Nowhere

By Alexdaily

When 15 year old Leigh Turner shows in Beacon Hills everything starts to go back to normal. No more darkness... More

Outta of know where
First Day
Why did you do that?
I don't wanna talk to you.
Like It Never Happened
Weekend and snow
We meet again
Broken
First Time for Everything
I can help
input
Taking blood of an illuminated wolf.
You didn't listen
Second First Day
Back again
New Story
Movie day?
College Visit
Friday night
College with the boys
Driving sucks
.Visit without Derek
You said Anything
Yo home to Beacon Hills
Spilled everything
Full Moon
All around the world
Announcement

Still don't follow the rules

154 7 0
By Alexdaily

Derek pov

We pulled back up and Leigh was sleeping.  I got out and went to her side picking her up. I went in the house up to her room laying her down.  As soon as I did she woke up.

" You didn't sleep long. "

" I felt pain in my side so I got up. "

I sat down on her bed and she moved sliding over.

"Derek why do you always try to get me not to help?"

" It's not that I don't want you to help.  It's just that I don't want you to get hurt like you did a few weeks ago."

" You ever think about that I want to help?"

" No not really. "

" How about we make a deal.  You don't worry about me when I go out fighting creatures, and I won't go after Peter every time I see him."

" I'm going to agree to the deal, but I really think you won't be able to resist the urge to go after Peter. "

" You don't know what I can do."

She smirked at me.

" I have to go, but I'll be back to talk to you. Get some rest. "

" That will never happen. "

She leaned up kissing my cheek. I pecked her lips. I stood up walking out. I then thought. I don't have my car.

Leigh pov

Once Derek left I got up taking a shower. I changed into a black muscle tank, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I took my hair out of the bun leaving it straight down.  I grabbed my black beanie putting it on. I looked and it was 6:55. Wow I stayed in the shower for a long time.  I went downstairs and got the keys to my bike.

I got my phone.

"Hey I'm coming.  Don't tell anyone else."

"Alright, but my brother knows."

"That's fine. Don't tell anybody. "

" I won't. "

I sat my phone back down and walked to the garage. I got on my bike and drove off. I pulled up and heard a shrink noise. I changed into a wolf and jumped through the window. Issac,  Scott,  Ethan, and Aiden where down on the ground and the informality had Derek pint up to a wall. I grabbed the needle with with the blood in it and stuck it in the side. I quickly ran out getting on my bike heading home. Derek will learn soon that I just don't like following rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...
314K 6.4K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
27.4K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...
106K 2.8K 25
After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to normal, well as normal as you can get in Be...