How we meet (Ayato x Reader)

By Lolishness211

COMPLETED! [ Book 1 ] You are (y/n) ,(y/a) years old today you will be living with the Sakamaki family becaus... More

Chapter 1: How we meetπŸ’Ÿ
not a chapter just bored
Chapter 2:How it begginsπŸ’“
Chapter 3: How things will go
Chapter 4: How it happens
Bonus!
Chapter 5: How did this happen
Chapter 6: How will they escape
AN
Birthday!!!!
AN
Chapter 8: How will they escape from this nightmare?
Chapter 9: When will he save us?
Chapter 10: Finally home
Chapter 11:How it ends
A/N
A/N
Bonus: A special day
Bonus: A special day part 2
Merry Christmas!

Chapter 7: How it continues

1.6K 28 7
By Lolishness211

Your POV:

What?! Marry!? Why?! 'Are these guys serious?!' " We are serious right now. "

"We will marry both of you because when we marry a Sacrifical Bride we will become stronger and claim the throne! Both of you will also be our wifes" Ruki said with a devilish tone.

Damn these shit heads!

"M-neko Chans~ dont worry we will take good care both of you" Kou said with a evil smile.

After we had breakfast me and Yui decided to stroll the whole mansion and explore this prison.

We passed alot of rooms there was a music room with a complete set of instuments, there was the Mukami brothers room, our room and more.

After exploring the mansion we decided to a go in our rooms, Yui was already asleep while I was watching a Yaoi anime ' Yes I love watching Yaoi!'

I was interupted by a knock on the door I asked " Who is it?" " Its me Ruki" ' Not that jacka$$ again!' I decided to open the door
" So wha-ah!" I was caught offguard and Ruki kissed me!?

I tried to push him away but his grip was so strong! Ruki stopped kissing me and stopped at my neck and stabbed his sharp teeth

' It hurts like hell!' I didn't show to Ruki that I was in pain because if I did he would just hurt me even more!

" Ah~ your blood is so tasty Y/N" he kept on stabbing his fangs multiply times I cant hold my screams anymore "Ahh!!!"

Ayato's POV:

"Ahh!" ' Y/N?!' Someone is touching my Y/N if they are they are dead!
I kept on walking in circles in my room ' I cant wait anymore! I need to get them both back now
especially Y/N!

Your POV:

"Ruki stop......" I felt weaker every second *Bite* "Ah Ayato help me!"
"Ayato will never help you he doesn't even love you if he did you would be saved already!" ' Ruki was right if he did love me he would save me from this prison from hell!

I didn't know I started crying " Shhh dont cry your not alone I am here beacause....I love you Y/N" Ruki said while hugging me ' No this isn't right I will never give up, I still love Ayato no matter what!'

I pushed Ruki away " Ruki no matter what you say I will still love Ayato even if he doesn't love me back" those words I said were all true noatter what I will still love Ayato!

Ruki Stood up and fixed himself up
"Fine stay miserable with that ass#ole or be happy and free with me"
"No I'm good" he sighed and left the room I colapsed after he left.

What a shitty day!

I was awoken up by Yui shaking me  "Its time for night school!" " Ahheeh~ nope! You will be staying with Yuuma today your not going to school cause the Sakamakis are there" I can faintly hear Kou's voice then I heard the door close.

I cant even see Ayato
for just today!

Yui's POV:

I am recieving so much pain right now Yumma has been going to my room alot and drinking my blood.

I know its redicolouse when I say this but....I'm inlove with Yuuma.

He says he loves me he does sometging sweet once in a while I think he is the one I am looking for my whole life.

After night school~

"Konichiwa! M-neko chans~ how was you day?" " Horrible!" " Hahah good!" Kou then left. " Weird!"

Ruki's POV:

Y/N,Y/N,Y/N! I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER! I will make her mine I wont let that Red head ruin my plans in claiming Y/N!

A/N: And Done~ I am soo sorry that I didnt update for a week or two I was busy on school and more things please forgive me!!!!

Here I made the chapter like 668 words are you happy?! Well bye my Takoyakies see all of you in the next chapter bye!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
960 114 8
Mission one: talk to the edgelord in the shadows. Can (Y/N) complete her life goal to make everyone she knows smile? Gladion, a scowling blond who st...
139K 3.3K 48
Y/n L/n. For the past few years, all she has known about her best friend, Yoosung's, messenger app is that she was only allowed to use it to text Sev...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...