Chapter 6: How will they escape

Ayato's POV:

"Ayat-" 'Y/N!' I ran to Y/N's room and slammed the door open to see two men carring an unconsiouse Y/N.

I tried punching the man that carried Y/N but he dogged my punch then they teleported. Fuck!

I can still smell them their....half vampires I was disgusted by them even hearing about them makes me want to puke! The other arrived.

Reiji sighed " Those vile creatures had to get both of them!" Reiji said "They had to get our meal!" Kanato said while stomping his feet 'Dont worry Y/N and Yui I will save you.'

At the Mukami's~

Y/N's POV:

I woke up with a sting feeling on my head "Ugh were am I?" I got of the bed and saw "Hello m-neko Chan are you feeling ok?" "Gah!" I was surprised and jumped alittle " Who are you?!" "*Chuckle* well meet us at the dining room and get ready!" He said then disapeared "Weird".

I went to the door and opened it to see and went out of the room to see Yui staring at me. ( A/N: Ok that scene is creepy as hell!)

Yui's POV:

I woke up in a diffrent room 'This isn't my room' I thought I stood up to see my reflection at the mirror for a second I thought it was a someone  (A/N: It is a person its you Yui!).

I swist the door knob and saw Y/N I hugged her I was happy that I wasn't the only one! I kept squeezing her       " Ugh..yY..UI..I..can..t.beat..hh I relised her from my death hug " Omg I am so sorry I was only hugging you because I am not alone in this mansion!" "Haha thats ok!"

Y/N's POV:

"Maybe we should go to the dining room to see them?"(A/N: Nuuu just escape already and kiss ayat- opsy! Bye)

Yui nodded and we went to the dining room and sa teeneges looks like they come from the same school. 

"Yuuma! Give me the shrimp!!!" " No give the others some shrimp to!" Nuuuu!" A man cam back with more shrimps " Here there are more" "YAY!" " So are you guys will just stand there?" Yuuma asked " Uh no"

" Then start eating Sow!" Me and Yui start eating and asked them a few Questions.

" So who are you Guys?" " We are the Mukami brothers and we kidnapped you beacause we will marry you both. I froze "ma-marry?"

What Just happened?

(A/N:And thats all my Takoyakies isn't it getting interesting? No? Well anyways hope you enjoyed and vote and comment bye!!!!)