Chapter 10: Finally home

Helloooo!!! I am back again with another chapter I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Your POV:

I layed down in my bed and signed in relief that I finally escaped the Mukami's"Finally its over!" I shouted "Ahehe oh sweet Y/N its not yet over ahehe~" I heard a voice near my window I came closer and closer to see..... A woman with purple hair with emerald eyes, pail skin white like a cows milk, and a beautiful yet too exposed gown.

I stared at her and felt a stinging pain in my chest and soon fainted.

I can see all the Sakamaki's enjoying their time, Ayato,Kanato and Laito were playing Shu and Reiji were walking around the mansion and Subaru seemed sad... as if some one special to him got hurt... I saw a woman onfront of Kanato...That is the lady I saw in the window! She was mad at Ayato for some reason.... I can also see another woman with white silky hair,rosy eyes, pail white skin and has a beautiful gown.

Another one looked like Shu she had a nice ocean blue eyes,her hair tied to a bun,her hair was like a light orange and finally she wore an elagant maroon dress.

I looked back to the woman with purple hair and saw her with Kanato "Please sing that beautiful song Kanato" "Yes mother" Then Kanato satrt singing.

So she's The triplets Mother...so the other womans I saw were Shu,Reiji and Subaru's mothers.

Soon the mother of the thriplets stared at me and yet again that stinging pain came back to my body and again fainted to the ground.

I woke up and but..something wasn't right....my body it was stiff it didn't want to move a muscle....just then a man was infront of me he had green hair and had a black coat on "So your the Sacrifical bride huh" He said while I was stugling to escape but failed.

I felt something wrong in my body I was moving but it wasn't my contol the man led me to a room and I toached a bloody dress.

I then was pushed by same woman apeared at my dream I was pushed to the darkness.

No ones POV:

Corodela was already controling Y/N's body "Ahem Richter I think I need need new clothes to wear ahehe~" Richter followed and gave her a nice blue dress (The picture is at the top)

The both went down the stairs while Corodela smiles at each brother.

"Ahehe I am back~" Corodela said "And I am here to finally kill all of you... to show how much I "Love" you all" she said with a smirk.

"Ritchter please kill these pathetic things!" Ritchter started to fight Ayato with a sword, he hit Ayato ay the chest as Ayato stabbed him back at the chest.

Ritchter didn't give up and so he got Corodela and dragged her to a room "I need to get you heart-" "I dont think so~" Laito said Ritchter then stabbed a knife in Corodela's (Y/N) chest.

Corodelaand Y/N both screamed because of the pain they felt Laito got Y/N's body and threw a green lantern at Richter as the secret room go down in ashes.

"Laito...tell Ayato and Yui that I love them..." Y/N said weakly " Dont worry you will survive!" Laito said speeding up his pace,Laito reached one of the couches and placed Y/N's body there Reiji started to turn Yui amd Y/N into vampires.

The next day Y/N and Yui woke up "Ugh...why...why do I feel so thirsty?" Y/N asked "Y-yeah" Yui said in a dizzy tone "From now on both of you are half vampires" Reiji said in his usual tone just then someone came in and hugged me....

It was Ayato....

And so ofcourse I hugged back. It will  be awhile ti'll I will get use to in this form' Y/N thought.

Y/N went back to her room after she felt something bothered her,She felt like some one is at her back just then she tried to kick the one at the back but that person blocked her kick she then looked who it was and ofcourse it was Ayato.

"O-Oh Ayato didn't see you there sorry that I kicked you I kinda have fast reflexes now..." "Tch! Shut up and say it!" Y/N was confused of what Ayato meant "What do you mean?"  "What I Mean is that tell me how much you love me " Ayato said blushing at those three last words "Because I love you...."

Y/N cant hold her feeling and said; "Yes Ayato I love you too!" Y/N said happily he smiled back and spinned me around "Y/N you made me the happiest vampire in the world!" Ayato said as he kissed me and ofcourse Y/N kissed back.

Hello my Takoyakies I updated again Sorry if it look rushed its because I want to publish it now and not tomorrow and right now i am very sleepy so please sorry for the wrong spellings bye love ya'll!