Chapter 5: How did this happen

(A/N:OMG! hi Guys I am back with another chapter and before you read this chapter you need to have food and stuffed animal because this story is gonna have some excitment!)

Your POV:

The next morning I felt a stinging pain at my neck 'Ugh what happened yesterday?' I remembered what happened yesterday and blushed 'What?! how did that happened?!' I brushed the thought away and took a bath I changed into my (F/C) shirt and my (F/C) and my favorite shoes.

Today was a saturday so it means no school! 'Maybe I should go tho the mall with Yui?' I went out of my room and knocked at Yui's door I heared the door open and revealed Yui " Y/N what brings you here?" "Ohh I just wanted to ask if you want to join me in going to the mall?" her face brightened in excitement " Sure I'll get ready" then she closed her door. I went to the dining room to see Reiji and Subaru ' Where are the others?' Reiji spotted me " Oh Y/N your here have a seat and start eating dont wait for the others they stayed up last night" "Oh okay" I started eating and Yui arrived and also started eating I told Reiji that me and Yui are going to the mall he allowed us to go but we are suppose to come back before night time we agreed so me and Yui bought new clothes and other more things.

After going to the mall I collapsed at my bed "Ugh I am so tierd!" I heared a creak at my door I stood up and saw a tall slender man with purple hair and beside him is a green haired man " Ayat-" I tried to call for Ayato but then everything became black.

Yui's POV:

There were men infront of my door one has orange hair and the other one has blonde hair "What are you doing here?!" I asked them "Were here to get Y/N and especially you M-neko chan!!" I tried to run away but they grabbed my arm and placed my head in a bag and everything became black 'please someone help me!'

(A/N:Omg I know that was short but I wanted to save the excitment in the next chapter I know you guys were waiting for a week so i made a bonus for you guys okay bye my Takoyakies!)