Chapter 4: How it happens

(A/N: hellooo i am back yes exams are done and here is the story you guys were waiting for!)

Your POV:

Me,Yui,Ayato and Kanato are classmates 'Ugh! Why Ayato?!'
We all split up and we went to our classrooms kanato was just talking to his bear 'weirdo' I thought "Um Y/N I need to go go the restroom can you come with me?" "Sure" I followed Yui and stoped outside the restroom door
I was stopped by Ayato "Ayato let go!"
I said "Tsk! Follow me!" Ayato dragged me outside of the school and placed me at a bench in a garden "What are we doing here?!" "Well i do feel kinda thirsty so I brought you to fill my thirst" (A/N :Drink water bruh!😐haha jk!) "What no! I dont want t-"
Before I can finish Ayato stabbed his fangs at my neck I wanted to push him away but he was to strong 'Shit!'
"A-ayato stop!" "AYATO STOP!" Reiji said Ayato stopped "Ugh Reiji your ruining the fun!" Reiji sighed "Class will start soon!" Both of us went back to our class. What I did not know is that someone was watching "hmm I am very sure Bitchy-chan enjoyed the sensation~"

Time skip~

Your POV:

School was over and we went back yo the limo "Bitchy-chan I saw that you were doing naughty thing with Ayato-kun he smirked " I really dont know what you were talking about about!"
"Shut up your both so noisy your ruining my music!" Shu said we both shut up from the rest of the ride we arrived at the mansion 10 minuets later and went upstirs to my room.

Time skip~

(So my takoyakis this is all what you all have been waiting for! Drum roll please! Its Lime Time!)

I was at my room watching Black Butler (A/N:Sebatian!!) I saw something at the corner of my eye I looked at my right and saw Ayato smirking "Ayato what do you wa- gmmh?!" I was interupted by a rough but passionate kiss I melted in the kiss and kissed back he parted out lips "*chuckle* does that mean you want me?" I blushed at what he said and he continued kissing me then went down to my neck and gave small kisses next he stabbed his fangs in my neck I flinched at first but fell a mixture of pain and pleasure
(A/N: What am i writing?...) He stopped and asked " Where do you want me to suck next?" "M-my chest"
(A/N: Dying....slowly dying in a corner) he sucked my neck and stopped again " Uhh Y/N your soo deliciouse" (A/N: And now I am dead)
He stopped " Well I had a lot of fun with you Y/N see you tomorrow" then I fell asleep.

(A/N: Guys do you know how awkward it was when i made this story i did it at school and the worst is that my seatmate is very bored that he keeps on staring looking at my story?! Well bye my Takoyakis!)