Chapter 8: How will they escape from this nightmare?

Hello! My Takoyakies!!! I am back with another chapter I hope you all will enjoy!

Your POV:

We were at the dinner table eating our dinner while Kou keeps on fighting with Yuuma about who gets the last shrimp and Ruki is at the kitchen probably making more shrips and Azusa well he is just eating his food so slowly!

All is well exept Ruki....he has been going to my room and well sucking my blood he always says that 'He loves me and I am his' jeez seriously how annoying can he be!.... but I cant help but fall in love with him too.

When I was still at the Sakamaki's I had abit of a crush on Ayato. I really like his hair, his cute atitude, his emerald eyes and more thing I like about him.

Though I dont think he likes me back so I didn't say anything to him.

I show to him that I hate him and get annoyed when I am near him so that it wouldn't be obvious.

And yes I do act like a total tsundere but I dont care as long as he doesn't know.

After eating dinner Me and Yui went to her room to talk alittle bit.

"So Y/N who do like at the Mukami's and Sakamaki's?" She said as she smirked at me and I just blushed " W-well I do like A-ayato..." I said shyly, Yui looked happy and surprised at the same time "Ahhh! Really?!"  " Yeah..." " Aw! You two would be a great pair!" She said almost shouting.

"What about at the Mukami's?" She asked " Hmm well maybe...Ruki?" She looked serious "Really?! What made you say so!" " Well he is annoying sometimes but when he says he loves me and I am his one and only...I cant help but fall in love in him to...."I said shyly again.

"Ahh! Well we got competition here!" I looked at her confused " What do you mean?"  "I heard Ayato loves you too! And since Ruki loves you to.....then there is a battle of love at state!" I almost laughed at her little speech, but at the same time She looked serious.

After that little talk I headed to my room and got freshened up.

I brushed my H/C smooth hair and saw a figure my back it was a man with white long hair with golden Eyes.

(A/N: Ohh shiet!)

He was just looking at me and smirking at the same time I turned around and asked "Who are you?!" He just chuckled and said " I am Karlheinz the father of both Sakamaki and Mukami brothers" he said while I was shocked " I see that you have met both of the brothers?" He said with a sweet smile.

"Y-yeah.." I was alittle scared by him I mean come on his sons are the Sakamaki's and Mukami's they are both very Sadistic brothers and by that information  alone I am very sure He is also sadistic.

"Dont fear me Y/N I am her to talk to you" He said with another sweet smile "O-okay" . We both sat beside each other at the bed and start talking abot the Sakamaki's and Mukami's nad I also know that the Muakmi's are his adopted sons now I get it.

He then said goodbye and said that he with come visit me soon and disapeard.

What a strange man...

That is all my Takoyakies see you next time hope you enjoyed I wasn't able to update sooner because I had some family problems.... but now it is settled so everything is fine now
Please vote and comment until next time my Takoyakies! Love ya'll!