Where Love Lies {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™€š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™£š™˜š™š š™’š™š š™ˆš™šš™©, š™„'š™«š™š š™†š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™š™–š™© š™’š™š'š™§š™š š™Žš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”. š™š™š™–š™© š™š™š™š š™’š™–ļæ½... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
It Isn't Easy Part 1.
It Isn't Easy Part 2.
It Isn't Easy Part 3.
It isn't Easy Part 5.
It Isn't Easy Part 6.
It Isnt Easy Part 7.
It Isn't Easy Part 8.
Nothing Without You Part 1.
Nothing Without You Part 2.
Nothing Without You Part 3.
Nothing Without You Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 1.
Counting The Days Part 2.
Counting The Days Part 3.
Counting The Days Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 5.
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
I Do.
The Honeymoon Part 1.
The Honeymoon Part 2.
Always And Forever Part 1.
Always And Forever Part 2 (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

It Isn't Easy Part 4.

8.5K 235 17
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

Wedding planning. Its a stressful thing and both Hailey and I know it but it'll be worth it in the end when I get to call her Mrs Y/l/n. Sounds nice... We currently getting ready after our two days of just relaxing and having some couple time. Today we were going to go and check out some venues and asked the girls to join us because lets face it...the guys would die of boredom.

Hailey:"Baby are you ready?"She asked walking into the room while texting someone making me get up and nod.

Y/n:"All ready"I said making her look up and smile. She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips making me pout"I want a longer one"I said making her giggle and wrap her arms around my neck pulling me in for another kiss.

Hailey:"You're such a baby"She mumbled against my lips making me pull away and chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm just a sucker for your kisses"I said making her shake her head but smile making me grab my phone and smack her ass making her jump a little.

Hailey:"Y/n!"She scolded making me shrug and walk downstairs.

Y/n:"Don't act like you don't like it darling!"I said walking down the stairs making her follow me down.

Hailey:"You're a ass"She said as we walked to the door making me turn around and smile at her.

Y/n:"And you have a nice one so I think we're even"I said making her blush a little and punch my arm.

Hailey:"Lets go...the girls are going to meet us there"She said making me nod and open the door. I grabbed the keys and locked up and then walked to the car opening the door for her"Thanks baby"She said pecking my lips making me smile and close the door carefully.

Y/n:"So where's the location?"I asked once I got in making her smile big and look at her phone.

Hailey:"I don't even know where to begin!"She said looking at me. Her eyes had a certain sparkle in them making me smile and lean in to kiss her"What was that for?"She asked once I pulled away making me smile and look at the road.

Y/n:"For being so adorable"I said knowing she was probably blushing by now.

Hailey:"God its been four years yet you still make me blush"She said making me chuckle and look over at her for a second.

Y/n:"Its my job baby"I said making her blush even more"So what's the address my love?"I asked making her enter the address in her phone. The drive was filled with a comfortable silence and a few kisses here and there that still managed to make the butterflies in my stomach go insane.

Hailey:"Oh the girls are already here"She said as I parked the car and saw the guys along with the girls.

Y/n:"I thought the guys weren't coming"I said unbuckling my seat belt making her look at me.

Hailey:"I thought the same thing"She said making me shrug and get off the car and walk to her side opening the door. I helped her out earning a kiss making me smile.

Abel:"Okay lovers! Cut it out"He said making me groan and look at him.

Y/n:"You always seem to ruin the moment"I said making them all laugh. Hailey intertwined our fingers and pulled me towards them making me chuckle a little since she was really excited.

Hailey:"Come on baby! Lets see the place"She said making me follow her.

Kylie:"Woah slow down Hails. The place isn't going anywhere"She said making Hailey glare and pout making me wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek.

Y/n:"Don't worry about them baby"I said making her lean back into my touch"Hello everyone"I said sending them a small smile making them smirk at me.

Zayn:"Enjoyed the night Y/n"He said pointing to my neck making me look at him confused but then chuckle.

Y/n:"Oh yeah....she's a wild one"I said earning a hit on my hand making me chuckle and kiss her head.

Kendall:"Okay lovers, lets go check out the venue"She said making us nod and walk inside the place checking it out. Hailey and the girls were talking to the owner making the guys and myself wonder the place.

Hailey told me that she wanted an outdoor wedding and a place where the scenery is beautiful. She told me how she wanted her wedding to be so I want to make sure that everything fits her expectations. I'm not fussy with what I want at the wedding because all I want is her...she's my future so nothing else really matters.

Hailey:"Baby come here"She said making me walk towards her and the girls to see a lady in her mid forties or so.

Y/n:"Hey. I'm Y/n Y/l/n"I said sticking my hand out making her shake my hand and smile.

"Taylor Brooke"She said making me smile and nod"So I heard from your fiancé that you two are looking for a wedding venue"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Yes we are...but its all about what she thinks"I said pointing to Hailey"I just want her to have her dream wedding"I said making the girls awe while Hailey blushed.

Taylor:"Well then let me show you around"She said making me intertwine our fingers and follow her.

So far we have driven to five different locations and while she liked them all she was still looking for the perfect one. I didn't expect to find a location on the first day so I'm patient cause I know we'll find the right place. We were at the last location of the day and I heard Hailey let out a deep breathe making me look at her.

Y/n:"Whats wrong princess?"I asked making her look at me.

Hailey:"What if we don't find the perfect location? What if we do and then its all booked out? What if-"I pecked her lips making her stop.

Y/n:"Baby just relax and if we don't find the perfect location here we still have the entire world to look"I said kissing her forehead and pulling away to look at her"Don't stress baby...we got this"I said making her smile and nod.

We were currently looking at the last place and so far all of us were in awe of it even Hailey. We looked around and it was absolutely beautiful and it just took our breathe away. We were talking to the owner and got as much information as we could and told him that we'll get back to him. We were walking to our cars when I looked over to my queen.

Y/n:"So what do you think of the place baby?"I asked making her look at me and smile.

Hailey:"I love it! Its feels right babe....and it looks like the place I pictured in my head"She said making me smile and kiss her temple.

Y/n:"Well do you want to look at other locations or do you feel like this is the one?"I asked making her stop and face me.

Hailey:"This is the one... Its exactly what I wanted"She said making me nod and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Well as long as you like and want it, its good with me"I said making her kiss me.

Hailey:"So I can book it?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"I like it and so does everyone else but I think you should just give it a day to think about it properly and then book it. Just to make sure its perfect"I said making her nod and kiss my lips.

Hailey:"I feel like a princess"She said making me chuckle and squeeze her bum a little.

Y/n:"That's cause you are"I said making her blush a little.

Gigi:"Okay I want to get married now"She said making us look at her and laugh a little while Zayn looked at her wide eyed.

Zayn:"Uh b-but I don't have a ring and we're super busy right now and-"

Gigi:"Babe I was joking but its nice to know that you plan on marrying me"She said walking off to the car making him stand there shocked.

Bella:"Wow okay, can we go get something to eat? I'm starving"She said making us all laugh a little but nod.

Y/n:"Sure lets go"I said making them all get into their cars.

_______

It was the next day and today was the day we were going to go house shopping. We loved this house but we wanted a bigger house where we could have a family and also we wanted something new to start the new chapter of our lives together. We were driving out to our next location that wasn't that far from Kendall.

Y/n:"House shopping....sounds costly"I said making Hailey giggle and kiss my cheek.

Hailey:"It is but like you said its going to be worth it in the end"She said making me nod and park the car.

Y/n:"True but the money doesn't really matter to me. Your happiness and our future together is the only thing that I care about"I said making her lean in and kiss my cheek making me smile and kiss back.

Hailey:"You definitely know how to charm a girl Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle and pull away giving her a smile.

Y/n:"Well it got me engaged to you so I'm a hundred percent sure I got it right"I said making her shake her head but smile. We got out the car and walked inside the house where we were greeted by the real estate agent.

"Hi. Miss Y/l/n and Miss Baldwin"He said shaking out hands making us smile and shake his"My name is Derek and I'll be helping the two of you with choosing your dream house"He said making us nod.

Y/n:"Nice to meet you Derek"I said making him give me a small smile and nod.

Hailey:"So this is first place?"She questioned making him nod and take out the keys from his pocket.

Derek:"Yes! Follow me and I'll give you two a tour of the house"He said making us follow him. He showed us around and even though this house was nice it didn't fit our expectations and I think he could tell"Don't worry of you don't like it...there are more houses that I thought you two might like"He said making us nod.

Hailey:"This is a lovely house but it isn't really...."

Y/n:"Us"I said finishing her sentence making her nod.

Hailey:"We want something long term...cause we want to settle down for good"She said making him and walk escort us out.

Derek:"That's understandable. I have more options so If you could follow me we could check out the rest if the houses"He said making us nod and get into our car and follow him.

Y/n:"I think you should wear my jacket"I said making Hailey look at me weirdly.

Hailey:"What? Why?"She asked making me clear my throat and stop at the red light.

Y/n:"I don't like the way our real estate agent was looking at you...he's supposed to be showing us houses not checking out my future wife"I said letting out a small growl.

Hailey:"Babe? Are you jealous?"She asked smirking at me making me huff.

Y/n:"What?! Pfff no"I said waving her off making her place her hand on my face and turn it towards her.

Hailey:"Don't worry babe..he's just being a guy"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"I don't care. You're mine and I don't like people looking at what's mine"I stated firmly making her bite her lip. She leaned over and pecked my lips.

Hailey:"Baby just relax...its just until he finds us the perfect house"She said tracing my jaw line making me calm down and sigh.

Y/n:"Fine but if I catch him looking at you like you're meat I'm going to fire him and then kill him"I said making her peck my lips and nod.

Hailey:"Okay daddy"She said making me groan. This girl...

50 or more votes guys! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 22K 54
"š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š˜½š™šš™–š™Ŗš™©š™žš™›š™Ŗš™” š™„š™© š™„š™Ø š™š™¤ š™š™žš™£š™™ š™Žš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™’š™š™¤ š˜¼š™Øš™ š™Ø š™š™¤š™§ š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™„š™–š™£š™®" "Why Is It So...
297K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
25.6K 340 34
Inspired by many stories of celebrity groupchat so I thought I would make my own
19.6K 443 36
"Home is With You," Kendall Jenner takes center stage as your on-again, off-again lover. As she grapples with her own sexual identity, uncertainty ha...