Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

The Confession

8.9K 337 199
By 32Quincey

ARGYL'S POV.

I saw the usual dried blood stains on his dress shirt as he entered the room.
His face didn't show any emotions. His eyes passive. The dark aura lingering around him that was able to scare anyone to death. His eyes so cold that gave me chills.

He didn't say anything.
He placed is gun, cube and gloves on the desk walking into the bathroom leaving me alone in his room again.

It had almost been a week since I was here. This was the daily routine. He went out in the morning returning back at three or four. Every time, his clothes were drenched in blood.

I didn't have anything specific to do. I just sat there spinning the knife and thinking to myself about how much he had affected me in so less span of time.

The thought of him affecting me didn't scare me like it did before few days.

Cause I knew I was affecting him too.
Cause I knew he felt something too.

The way he held me, the way his eyes softened, the way he cared for me, I just knew.

I had started feeling more than just liking the Rey, and now there was no going back.
I had let him in and now, I wasn't gonna shut myself down again.

Cause I knew I would never be able to stop my heart from picking up it's pace at his mere sight.
I smiled to myself as I thought about his touch and gentle caresses. My heart warmed at the thought.

The sound of for opening brought me back from my thought. He entered the room wearing a new black shirt and quite grey coloured pants holding the suit jacket in his hands.

He dropped the jacket on the chair running his fingers from his damp hair. He turned his eyes towards me and a small smirk appeared on his face.
I didn't move my eyes from his.

His blue eyes shone under the light in the room. Their shade looking unique.

The only way to get into his mind was through his eyes. You just needed to learn to read them.

And that's what I was trying. To read his eyes. To know what every emotion in them meant. How their shade changed according to his thoughts. That's what I wanted to know. The thing I was trying to know.

He walked closer to me sitting down on the bed, never leaving my eyes.

"I have something for you." He said silently.

I stayed quiet waiting for him to continue.

"It should be here any moment." He said studying my face.

"Okay." I said silently.

He stared at me without speaking a word as we waited for that something. He inched closer to me, my heart going wild in my chest as his eyes gazed intensely into mine.

My breath raged and I could smell his cedar wood and vanilla cologne.

The knock on the door caused him to move back and I let out a breath I was holding.

The look in his eyes was unreadable. It seemed like he was frustrated and furious with himself.

There was another knock before I could ask him anything and he spoke, "Yes?"

The door opened to reveal a familiar figure of none other than my best friend Leo. I couldn't stop the smile that formed on my face.

His face was pale, eyes sunken. Worry spread across his face.
He quickly walked to me.

"Ara!" He breathed out.

"Leo!" I smiled.

"How are you? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? If they did just tell me Ara. I swe-"

"Leo!!" I cut him off, "I am totally fine." I said.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me squeezing the life out of me.
He had been my best friend since years. He was the only person who knew about me fighting. He never liked it, but he always came with me to the clubs.

"I can't breath!" I said.
He quickly loosened his hold pulling back. I saw Damion's jaw clenched from the corner of my eyes.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Fight?" I said.

"How many times I have told you to stop fighting? Are you okay?" He snapped.

"I am!" I said, "Are you fine?" I asked him.

"Yeah.." He sighed.

"Mum and dad?" I asked.

"They are good too. Just too scared. When his men came to take us here, they didn't even hear them out." He said.

"Oh?" I said feeling a little disappointed. I would have been happier if they were here too, but staying away from this life is the best thing for them. I never wanted them to know about my this side. I don't think I would be able to face them after all this.

I didn't know what they thought about me. If they loved me the same anymore. If they ever wanted to see me again.

Leo sensed my discomfort.

"Give them some time Ara. It will be fine."He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder, his hazel eyes gazing into mine comfortingly. I smiled.

"I know." I said palely.

"It's so good to see you again." I said.

"It's good to know you are fine." He said glancing at Damion who stood in a corner leaning against the wall.

Leo quickly snapped his eyes down looking at me silently, his eyes showing fear.

Damion had this effect on everyone. No one dared to look at him.

"I guess I will show you the way to your room Grayson." I heard Ken's pointed voice which didn't hold any room for argument.

"I guess I will see you again soon." Leo said squeezing my hand giving me a small smile.

I smiled back at him.
"Sure." I said.

He nodded and walked to the door.

"See you Ara." Ken called out walking out of the room with Leo.

I looked at Damion biting on my lower lip to stop smiling idiotically.
Leo was here. My family was safe. This was all I needed to know. It was really good to meet Leo. To have my friend near me. To know he was safe. My family was safe.

I slowly moved myself shifting towards the edge of the bed. I swung my legs off the bed sitting on the edge. I pressed my hands on the bed trying to get up, ignoring the pain the shot through my body. I could get up and walk since two days. Still it pained a little. I was doing fine I told Damion that but he wouldn't listen.

"Argyl wha-" Damion snapped quickly walking to me.

"I want to get up." I said looking at him.

He looked at me emotionlessly for a moment and then offered me his help. I held his hand taking the support and pushed myself up. I lost my balance and quickly hold onto his shoulders stabilising myself.

His hands snaked around my waist to stop me from falling on my face.
My heart went wild in my chest at his slightest touch. This was the effect he had on me.

I quickly wrapped my hands around his huge form hugging him.

"Thank you so much for calling Leo here." I breathed out into his chest.

His grip tightened around me.

He didn't say anything.

"It means a lot to me." I said.

"I don't like that guy." He said.

I pulled back looking into his eyes. They were serious. He knew what he was talking about. Something in them told me that this wasn't just his mere opinion. He was talking on the basis of something.

I decided to ignore his comment for now. I again pulled myself closer to him and he didn't protest at all.
Resting my head on his chest I quietly listened to his heartbeats which were matching the pace of mine.

I didn't want him to let go of me. I didn't want him to pull away. I didn't want to step out of his embrace. For being with him felt safe.

I don't know what he was afraid of. Cause I knew nothing can ever touch when he was with me. I wasn't the princess who waited for a prince charming to save her. I was the warrior who wanted to fight with the king.

Together we were perfect. We were not each other's weaknesses. He was my strength.
I knew how this world worked and how they feed on your weakness. I knew what he was afraid of. But I wanted him to know I was willing to fight with him. Whatever the situation might be. I was ready to stand by his side.
I was ready for it.
I had decided it. I wasn't gonna turn back now. My feelings for him were more than just a mere liking and I knew that since a long time. Just afraid to accept them. But not anymore.
I was gonna tell him what I felt.

"Damion," I started.

He hummed in response his grip still firm around me.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath.

I never thought I would say this to someone. I never really thought there will be someone who would make me feel this way. I never thought it would be the Rey of Sanchez Empire. This sounds crazy. This wasn't probably even right. But I couldn't care less about it.

I just needed to get that out of my system. I wanted to tell him.

"I love you."

Ahh...
Well okay..

Those who read She Is Mine they know how much I love this cliffhanger thing.

Well well!

She confessed!
How many of you thought she would say it first???????

Hehe!

What you think about this?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 34.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
76.3K 2.4K 28
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...