KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

There Was Suddenly A Power Outage

9K 169 42
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko
"So, basically all you have to do is memorize the t--*screams*" you got surprised by the sudden darkness, making Kuroko flinch a little.

You two were studying together for the upcoming exam next week, and he asked you to help him with some subjects your good at and in return he will help you too.

"I'll just get the emergency light." he said as he opened his phone's flashlight and stood up to who knows where, but you know he left the room.

Left alone in his room with only your phone's flashlight on. It actually scared the hell out of you, so you started to sweat a lot as your heart beats loudly.

It's been a while and he still hasn't come back yet.

"T-tetsu? Y-you t-there?" you asked nervously, hearing a weird noise. Your heartbeat doubled since you had this fear of the darkness because it makes you imagine a lot of things like something might pop-up in front of behind you.

"TETSU! HURRY UP PLEASE!" you yelled pleadingly, feeling your voice choke up. You knew you were about to cry from fear.

You hugged your knees, resting your head as you closed your eyes. It's going to be okay. He's gonna come back. You whispered repeatedly to yourself.

Suddenly, someone hugged you from behind. You were about to scream from fright but hearing the familiar voice, you unconsciously calmed down. "I'm sorry, it took a while (First name)-san. The batter was dead so I had to find a candle. Don't be scared now, I'm here." His calming voice made your previous fear disappear as you felt his arms tightens around you, making you feel protected.

Kise

"Anyways, Ryōta! Listen to me! Stop looking at yoursel--"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!! (FIRST NAME)CCHI!!!" he screamed when the lights suddenly went out. You felt his body rushing towards you as two strong arms held you tight. Instead of being frightened by the sudden power outage, you felt more annoyed at Kise's cowardice.

"Oi. I can't breathe." You said trying to let go of his grip but he tightened it more, hurting you.

"Ow!" You exclaimed making him reflexively pull away.

"Ah! I'm sorry (First name)cchi! I didn't mean it." He said in panic as he caressed your back.

"It's fine Ryōta." You sighed and got up to look for an emergency light or a candle at least. Just any brightness would do to suffice this yellow-haired man's fear.

"W-W-WHERE ARE Y-Y-YOU G-G-GOING?! D-D-D-D-DON'T L-L-LE-AVE M-M-M-ME A-A-A-A-LONE P-P-P-P-PLEEEASEEE!! WAAAAAAAH!" He stuttered making you groan and think of how annoying he is right now, though you found it cute and funny at the same time.

"I'll just look for a candle or emergency light you scaredy cat!" You answered.

"TAKE ME WITH YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE! I'M GONNA DIE!" He said clinging on to you for dear life, while you let him be and opened the door.

"AH! WHAT IS THAT SOUND?! WAAH!!" Kise said out of nowhere, making you smack his shoulder.

"I'M JUST OPENING THE DOOR YOU IDIOT!" You said without hiding your annoyance.

"Oh, hehe." He giggled nervously making you roll your eyes at him.

-

"Will you please let go of me for a while? I need to check the cabinets, but I can't because you're clinging on to my arms." You said and you feel his hands loosening around yours. You immediately bent down and opened the cabinets, pointing your phone's flashlight inside to see for any emergency light or candles.

"WHAT THE HELL RYŌTA?! LET GO OF ME!!" You screamed in shock, feeling your cheeks burning. He suddenly hugged your legs which made his face on your butt!

"NO WAY! I'M TOO SCARED (FIRST NAME)CCHI! WAA--"

His voice was cut off with the sudden brightness. The electricity was back on.

*awkward silence*

"Will you let go of me now..?" You said with your face red. He let go and both of you stood up, unable to look at each other.

Midorima

"So x = 2y +--"

"WAAAAAH!" you screamed in shock because the lights suddenly went off.

"Be quiet! It's just a power outage, nodayo." Midorima said which made you look at him. He opened something and there was a sudden white light. You saw him holding a flashlight and you notice something weird.

"JUST A POWER OUTAGE? LOL! Look at your hand Shin-chan! Their shaking! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!"   You pointed towards his hand, holding your stomach with your other hand from laughing too much.

"IT'S NOT NANODAYO!" He said defensively.

"HAHAHA YEAH YEAH." You said, stopping the teasing. "Anyway, thanks to your lucky item for today we're able to get through this power outage, or else you might be crying your heart out! HAHAAHAHAH!" Of course, that was just for a few seconds. You can't help but to tease him because his reactions have always been so cute!

Since he still isn't admitting he's scared, you decided to scare him a little. You secretly took your ballpen and tossed it somewhere, your gaze still focused on Midorima.

You smiled triumphantly with his reactions. "What was that nanodayo?" He asked trying to sound calm and collected but his trembling hands failed to hide his fright.

"I don't know! Waaah! I'm scared! You go check it!~~" You said, acting a bit scared.

"J-j-ust l-let i-it b-be n-n-nodayo." He said stuttering which made you giggle.

"Okaaaay~~" You said obediently. But your hand is ready to throw your pencil again.

"AH! What is thaaat?! WAAAH! I'm reall--"

The light suddenly went on and Midorima saw your ballpen and pencil on the floor near the door. "(FIRST NAME)!!!!"

Aomine

"LISTEN TO ME YOU AH--" Your words were cut off because the light suddenly went out.

"Holy sh-! Daiki!" You cussed in shock with the sudden darkness.

As soon as the power went out, Aomine quickly flashed his phone's flashlight on your face making you cover your eyes.

"It's just a power outage. The electricity would be back soon. What are you so afraid of?" He clicked his tongue in annoyance but you could feel a hint of worry in his tone. You knew he was just acting.

"You know why!" You already told him multiple times how you've been pranked before and got locked in a dark room.

Aomine sighed in his heart, feeling annoyed at those brats who did those to you. That's why his reaction was quick when the lights went out and immediately opened his flashlight.

*sudden silence*

The silence was dreadful for you, but you didn't want to inconvenience your boyfriend more. You kept quiet and prayed silently for the electricity to go back.

"You know-"

"-Yes?!" You quickly replied, cutting him midway.

Aomine knew your silence means griefs, that's why his head already thought up ideas on how to make you forget such thoughts.

He sighed, knowing this is the only way he can do.

"You know, there are a lot of fun things you can do in the dark." He said with a seductive tone as he hovers over you.

"W-whaaaa-" Your words were cut off with a lips pressed on yours.

*and your imagination starts here~~

Murasakibara

"I still don't understand it (First name)--"

"Ah!" You screamed in shock as the lights suddenly went off.

"Are you okay (First name)-chin?" Murasakibara asked worriedly.

"Yeah, Sushi-kun! Sorry, I was just surprised." You said a bit embarrassed.

"I'll get look for the emergency light or some candles, wait for me here (First name)-chin." He said as he stood up and went out.

After a while, Murasakibara came back with an emergency light.

"Kyaaaaah!" You yelled in surprise seeing a tall silhouette.

Hearing this, he dropped the emergency light and hurriedly walked to you. "What's wrong, (First name)-chin?" He asked worriedly. "Did I scared you?" He lowered his voice which made if softer than it already is and you could imagine a sad-pouty-looking-face.

"No! I accidentally hit my knee with the table." You lied feeling guilty about being scared because of him. You knew he would feel bad if he ever knew the real reason.

"Oh, okay." He said and you could hear the relief in his voice. "Here, I got us an emergency light. I wish the electricity would come back soon."

Akashi

"Waaah! I don't understand a th--"

"AH!" You squealed in surprise because lights suddenly went out, but Akashi didn't move an inch. However, in just a few seconds, the lights went on again.

"What was that?"You asked confused.

"Power outage, don't worry the generators are working now." He said making you sigh, feeling a bit disappointed of not getting to experience a time where there's no electricity. 

Of course, this is Sei we're talking about. You thought, regretting it a bit that you had to study in their mansion, rather than at your house.

"So what was it you didn't understand?" He asked oblivious of your inner turmoil.

"By the way, Sei! Let's study at our house next time okay?" You said making him look at you puzzled.

"Just say yes will you, and don't try to analyze it!" You knew his brain already started thinking of reasons, and you're 100% sure that one of those were correct. He saw your embarrass face so he didn't pressed further, smiling and nodding his head.

"Anyway, how did you get the x? What the heck! Where did it came from?! UGH! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. TAKE THE EXAM FOR ME. DRESS AS ME PLEASE." You sigh in defeat while he chuckled and explained it to you for the nth time, not even getting annoyed. He enjoys the time he spent with you.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HI GUYS!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE MY LAST UPDATE! UGH I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOooOoooooooooooooooOOOOOO SORRY!

I WAS LAZY, I ADMIT. AND BUSY LOL.

SOOO I REALLY HOPE YOU'D LIKE TODAY'S/TONIGHT'S UPDATE! <3

THIS BOOK IS STILL ON GOING, WORRY NOT MY FRIENDS. THE AUTHOR IS JUST A LAZY ASS(AND SOMETIMES BUSY) SO BEAR WITH IT PLEASE.

OH AND, BEAR WITH THE TYPOS AND GRAMMARS. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. THANKS!

LOVE YA'LL! <3

p.s

I'm sorry if some of the characters have short parts, I just can't think of anything lol so yeah.

[UPDATE]

SHORT NOTICE!!!

I changed Aomine's part as I found it quite inappropriate. Thanks for my dear readers who pointed it out (Though I took action quite late, apologies.) Anyway, when I re-read that part, I too, felt that something was slightly off. Most of the chapters were written way back my teenage years, so I apologize if you felt offended or hurt. But, that's not the purpose of this book. It's to make you feel happy and loved by our KNB boys.

Again, I deeply apologize if it hurt or offended you. If there are more chapters similar to this, kindly comment it down and I will immediately take action once I see the notifications.

I actually forgot I still have a Wattpad account lol. That's why my editing have stopped. I'm sorry QAQ

Anyway, I hope you liked the the new Aomine's part~ *heart*

Happy Halloween!! (I'm not late for this, right?)

Another note, why do I liked to use so much spaces after each sentences?! The heck me?! LMAO. Gomeeen~

『 ✎ Edited: November 01, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
573K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...