House of Windsor

By MissDKennedy

Dayna is just a normal girl with a big like for the royal family. But what happens when she bumps into someon... More

House of Windsor
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Epilouge
Authors Note

Part 26

880 8 0
By MissDKennedy

Dear Diary,

Today was amazing! It was day 5 of our visit in Australia and we had to attend an Easter Sunday church service. This morning, we woke up early and to our surprise, Kate had put out an Easter egg hunt. William and I were fighting over the chocolate, and Kate was left laughing her head off. However we ended up with hundreds of Easter treats and Kate and William even gave me a toy koala. In return, I gave them an Easter egg, I had bought for them at The Royal Easter show. 

We arrived at St Andrew's Church in Sydney for the service. I wore a white Petune coat from Reiss, with my white Topshop crepe seam flippy dress and my L.K Bennett sledges. Anyway, the church service ended and we set off for the zoo. Taronga Zoo is it's exact name. We were to meet animals including bilbies, koalas and kangaroos. We got changed into comfier clothes for the zoo. 

I put on a Jennifer lace white fit and flare dress from Reiss and some white wedges. Shannon did my hair the same as it was yesterday as it was once again warm. Today we were due to meet a koala named Maggie, a barking owl named Ripley, a galah named Jojo and a Quokka named Autumn. And of course we'd be meeting bilbies! 

Thousands of people greeted us, like they have in every venue. We arrived in the car and of course the crowds roared when we got out. I waved and people cheered even more. Kate was carrying George and I walked beside her. We waved to the crowd and we got cheers everywhere. Soon we walked under some trees and it was nice and shady. 

The bad thing about the warm weather is we can't wear sunglasses. According to Katie, (remember my designer?), she said: "The Aussie's want to see your eyes in the flesh, not on TV and they can't do that if you've got shades hiding them from the world. We only get to wear them when the public aren't watching us, like in day-offs or in the cars. 

First was the moment everyone was waiting for. We went into the bilby enclosure and got to meet them! They were just adorable. We then saw the one that was to be named after George. William held it and then I held it. And what's more, there was another bilby and her name was changed from Kia to Dayna. I have my own sort of bilby. 

Then after about 30 minutes, we left the bilby enclosure. Up next, the birds of prey enclosure. We clapped as we entered. We then met Maggie the koala which I got to hold, and then we entered the Australian Nightlife Enclosure. 

During our time in the bilby enclosure, George tried to grab Bilby George's ear. However, as a treat he was given a toy Bilby which he loves! We also unvieled a plaque in the bilby enclosure that read: "A national gift from the Commonwealth Government to commemorate the birth of His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge". 

It was just glorious. Tomorrow we have a day off but William, Kate and I will be leaving to go to Uluru to go to Ayers Rock. We'll be leaving tomorrow but I'll be flying back after the engagements. You see, as a treat, William and Kate are having a romantic night under the stars in Uluru. They offered me to stay but I declined. 

"You need some space. I'll be fine with George, trust me" I told them. So I'll be flying back to Sydney and staying with George. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 99 32
When the King has a daughter she's a Princess. Same rules Apply in the streets....Klaryssa RyAnn Taylor Aka Princess...Respect that.... Read to KnowโœŠ
41.2K 938 24
None of us can do things alone, it always takes a team. Started + Thursday, November 19, 2020 Published + Saturday, November 21, 2020 Completed + Mon...
465K 8.9K 19
*Second Book in the Royals Series* Jacqueline Baker never imagined that being her best friend's maid of honor would lead her to becoming the fiancee...
56.9K 544 47
' ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ' when nicholas and may get married, they embark on a new journey together. but wh...