Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ∝ Bᴇʟʟᴀᴍʏ Bʟ...

Galing kay Skaiheda

"Raising your gun to me isn't what scared me, Bellamy." "Then what was?" "That you told me you loved me jus... Higit pa

Shadow of death
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter-twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Coming back?

Chapter thirty-seven

10.8K 258 50
Galing kay Skaiheda

Chapter thirty-seven
A

"Hey," I speak into the radio as I shift my body slightly in the vent. Bellamy comes to a stop behind me. "We're at an intersection, which way?"

"We think you're close, the lab should be up ahead." Clarke speaks back as I sigh and look at the many possible routes I could take.

"Any chance you could be more specific?" I ask as I glance back at Bellamy.

I suddenly hear, what seems like, sawing or drilling. "Never mind." I say into the radio.

I make my way towards the sound before reaching a section I could stand up in.

I look out through the slated caps in the wall as I slightly gasp at the sight in front of me. Bellamy joins me as I send him a worried glance.

"You ready for the last treatment you'll ever need lieutenant?" A woman with a white coat sticks a needle into a patient laying down before walking over to a man.

"Bone marrow extraction." I whisper as Bellamy looks at me.

"What?"

"That's why they're drilling, so they can get to the bone." I explain as I look up at Bellamy.

"What does that mean?" He asks as my lips part.

"It means we have less time than we thought." I tell him as he sighs and looks back through the slats.

I listen to the conversation of the people in room.

From what I could understand, one of the men had met Clarke and sent him back with a warning message that our people and the grounders were coming for them, unless they let everyone go.

"I'm sorry I failed, Sir." The lieutenant tells the other man, one who wore a suit and looked rather important.

"No, it's okay." The man in the suit reassures him. "We'll finish the job tonight."

My heartbeat quickens at this and my eyebrows furrow.

"We got radioed in, apparently there's a council meeting happening tonight in one of their villages and all the leaders are gonna be there."

"Let me go out there with him."

"No, he has a better chance of not being spotted if he's alone."

"He can't take out that many targets."

"Which is why we're gonna use a missile." My eyes go wide and I cover my hand with my mouth. "At least then, we're not gonna miss."

"Come on." Bellamy takes my hand and leads me back to the vent as we make our way out of the other side.

"Please tell me you heard all that?" Bellamy asks into the radio as I run a hand through my hair, slightly panicking to myself.

"Yeah, I heard." Clarke tells us.

"We need to warn them." I hear Raven's voice. "Did Kane take a radio?"

My breathing hitches and my eyes go wide as I take the radio from Bellamy.

"My dads there?" I ask, panic evident in my voice.

"Sawyer, don't worry. We'll figure something out." Clarke reassures me as I push the radio back to Bellamy and pull at the ends of hair, freaking out.

"If I leave now, I can make it there on time." Clarke's voice comes back on the radio.

Clarke orders us that by the time she gets back, she wants to know our friends are safe and that the acid fog is disabled - which Raven would be taking care of.

"Wait," Bellamy says into the radio. "Before I left, Octavia was in Tondc, is she-"

"She's here." Clarke cuts him off. "She's safe."

"Okay." Bellamy says, a relieved look on his face. "You be safe too."

"I will." Clarke says.

Bellamy turns to me as I purse my lips together.

"He'll be okay." He tells me, reading my mind.

"You don't know that." I say as he sighs.

"Fine." He replies as he takes a step closer to me. "But you'll be okay." He says as I nod in response.

"Whatever happens, we do it together. Just like we said that night in the woods, and that night in the drop ship when I got sick." He tells me softly as I take a deep breath in and out.

I reach up and press my lips to his. His hands reach up and cup my face as his lips move against mine.

"Just incase I don't get the chance to do that again." I whisper as I pull back from him.

"You will." Bellamy's hand remained on my cheek as he looked into my eyes. "I promise."

Chapter thirty-seven
B

"Talk to me. What do you see?" Raven asks as I climb up the ladder.

Bellamy had managed to blend in with guards to get into the room our friends were being held in. He spoke with Jasper who then told Bellamy to find Dante, the leader of this place. Or the previous leader. Dante's son - Cage - had now taken over this place and Dante was being held captive in a room.

Dante gave us coordinates to follow to buy us more time to save everyone.

"Imagine a bottomless pit." Bellamy tells her from below me. "Did they evacuate Tondc?"

"Dunno yet, but it's Clarke, she'll get it done." Raven tells us as I sigh and pull myself up. My mind was racing with thoughts of my dad and whether he would be alive or not. I was kicking myself for leaving it how I did with him.

"Just concentrate on squeezing your ass through the vents and stop worrying about your sister." Raven says as Bellamy stops climbing and I look down at him as best I can.

"Octavia's in Tondc." Bellamy states as I shut my eyes for a moment.

"She's gonna be okay, Clarke fired out of here on time. She's gonna get them." Raven tells him.

"Hey," I say as he looks up at me. "We got to do this, Bell." I encourage him as he nods. A few moments later he begins to climb again as do I.

We reach the room where Dante advised us to go as I look at all the wires attached to the air filtration system.

"You just need to reverse the air filtration system." Ravens voice tells us as I pull a wire out from it as I let's out a little electric shock and I start to pull out more.

"How do we know if it's even working?" Bellamy asks as a yellow light begins to flash and voice is heard through a speaker,

"Containment breach."

"I think it's working." I smirk at Bellamy.

-----

"Wait, do you hear that?" I ask as I place my arm out to stop Bellamy and Maya from walking.

I listen closer as I hear the screams of a young girl.

"Take your gun out." I tell Bellamy as I walk towards the screams.

I hear struggling and the sound of running footsteps as I turn into a room.

A girl runs into me as I grab her arms and see it's Fox.

"Sawyer!" She yells as she wraps her arms around me.

I hear two gun shots as I look to Bellamy who just shot the two guards.

Bellamy takes off his protective helmet as Fox hugs him too.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, placing a comforting hand on her arm. Fox nods in response.

"Come on, we have to get her some place safe." Maya tells us as I nod and lead Fox out of the room.

We make our way to what seems to be apartment blocks as we walk inside after Maya.

"Sweetie, your home." Her father says as he sits up on the couch.

When he catches a glimpse of us, he immediately stands to his feet.

"What are they doing here?" He asks with a stern voice.

"They just need a safe place to stay." Maya explains but her father shakes his head.

"They need to go now." He tells her.

"Let me explain." Maya whispers as her dad looks at Bellamy.

"Why don't you explain where you got that uniform?" He asks with raised eyebrows as my breathing gets heavier. This was a useless idea.

Bellamy doesn't reply and Maya's dad focuses his attention back on his daughter.

"Maya, you know how dangerous this is, what are you doing?"

"What mom would've done." Maya says as her dad shakes his head and turns to us.

"I need you to leave."

"I'm sorry, but that's not gonna happen." I tell him.

"It's okay, he's gonna help us." Maya reassures us as I glance at Bellamy.

"Really? 'Cause I'm not getting that." Bellamy retorts.

"My parents were part of a movement that were against using outsider blood," Maya informs us. "Mom refused the treatments and it killed her. She died for what she believed in."

"Maya, you were five. I couldn't leave you alone." Her dad points out as I bite my lip.

Looking at them made me think of my dad, and the possibility that he could be dead right now. I don't know what I'd do if he was dead when I returned. If I returned.

"I'm not a little girl anymore." Maya states.

"They were willing to kill you before, if you get caught-"

"They won't, if you help us." Maya insists, cutting her father off.

"Please." Fox speaks up from beside me. "They're killing us. We don't have anywhere else to go."

Maya's father looks around at all of us as he takes a breath in, "Just this once, just for one night."

Maya turns and leads Fox to another part of the room as I look at Maya's father.

"Thank you." I nod at his as he returns the nod and I follow Maya and Fox.

-----

"20 minutes, you're friend will either suffocate or burn."

Myself and Bellamy begin to run as we hear Cage speak over the radio. The plan was me and Bellamy would get guns from the armoury with Lovejoy's keycard and Maya would get those guns into the mess hall where our friends were holding up via a trash chute.

Somewhere between splitting up and going to the armoury, Maya must have been captured.

"I'll go, you stay here in case anyone comes in." I tell Bellamy as he helps me climb into the trash chute.

I grunt and pull myself up, climbing as fast as I can.

When I reach the mess hall, I see the door for the trash chute closed but voices behind it made it sound like people were pulling it.

I push on it as hard as I can before it as it flies open as I see, Harper, Miller, Monty, Maya and Jasper all stood there.

"Sawyer." Monty says as I look at Maya.

"Come on, get in." I say as I stick my hand out for her and she grabs it. I push her down first as I follow suit and then Jasper.

I feel Bellamy help me back up as I turn to Maya and Jasper who were hugging.

When they pull back Jasper pulls me into a tight hug as I smile against his shoulder.

I hear the door open as I turn and see Maya's dad walk in with a gun hanging from his shoulder.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Maya asks as he walks up and hugs her.

"What your mother would have done." He says.

Jasper hugs Bellamy with a smile before pulling back.

"Listen to me, Clarke's coming with an army of grounders. We have to keep all of you safe until then." Bellamy informs him as he looks confused at first but then smiles.

"Don't tell me Finn finally got his peace talk?" Jasper asks as he looks between me and Bellamy.

Bellamy looks to the ground and I slightly shake my head at Jasper, a silent way to tell him that Finn was no longer here.

"Come on," I say as I pat Jaspers shoulder. "We got a lot of work to do."

-----

"Sawyer, Bellamy, are you there?" Ravens voice comes over the speaker as Bellamy tries his keycard on the door but the light flashes red.

"Yeah, we're here but we're a little busy." Bellamy tells her as I take the keycard from Bellamy and jog over to another door.

"Did you find the source of the acid fog yet?"

"Making our way there now." Bellamy says as I press the keycard against the door but it flashes red again.

"Damn it." I curse as I turn back to Bellamy who is walking up to me.

"You need to give me something." Raven comments.

"Something isn't right." I tell Bellamy as I hold up the keycard.

"Stay right there!" I look to my right as I see two guards holding their guns up at me and Bellamy.

Myself and Bellamy look at each other as we read each other perfectly and run the same way, the guards chasing after us.

We run down to the bottom level as I hear the shouts of the guards and Bellamy grabs my hand.

I push Bellamy back a little as I hear footsteps running towards us. When I see the guard, I raise my fist as he falls back against the stairs and punch him again before elbowing him unconscious.

"I'm impressed." Bellamy comments as I take the keycard from the unconscious guard.

"Thanks, keep that in mind if you ever try to piss me off." I joke as he laughs ever so slightly. "Come on." I say as I grab Bellamy's hand and we run to a door, opening it with the keycard.

-----

"What did he say?" I ask as Bellamy crawls through the vent.

"We can get to the acid fog this way, it shouldn't be too hard to disable." Bellamy explains as he takes the small, handheld blow torch that Maya's father gave him and removes the sealed vent door from the wall, enabling us to climb out.

I look in front of me to see massive canisters that had the word 'ACID' written on them.

We cautiously walk around the containers, making sure no one was here.

I walk over to a fire axe. I hit the glass with the butt of my handgun as it shatters and I take the axe from the case.

I climb up onto the second landing as I break off the keycard entry and put the axe between the doors, locking anyone outside.

Bellamy begins to talk to Raven, telling her everything that he could see.

I climb down from the landing and walk over to a monitor.

"Bellamy, ask her if this monitor could do anything." I request as Bellamy walks over to me and I take the radio.

"Raven-"

"Wick." I hear Wick's voice and then the voice of Raven telling me to ignore him.

"Look for a PH scale." Wick continues as I look around the screen but don't see a PH scale.

I read out the things that are on it.

"Can we just blow it up?" Bellamy interrupts me.

"No, they'll know their defences are down, they'll send a tech to re-route it, fix it or pull out some other weapon we don't know about." Wick informs us as I sigh.

"Plus, you'd probably melt your face off." Raven states as I raise my eyebrows.

"Look, you know I love a good explosion but we gotta figure a way around this one." Raven tells us as I look at Bellamy and purse my lips together.

We had been here for what felt like hours, even though it was probably only around 20 minutes now.

Bellamy had taken over the job of reading out things on the screen as I kept look out just in case.

I listen back in as it seems they are getting somewhere.

I see Bellamy press something on the screen that Wick said will neutralise the acid.

"It's doing something." Bellamy says as the machines behind us begin to make a lot of noise.

"The PH is rising." Bellamy tells them as I look at the scale going from red to white.

"Passivation successful." Bellamy confirm as he  turn to me with a smile as a huge smile takes over my face and I throw my arms around him as he hugs me tightly.

"We did it." I whisper as he nods slightly into my shoulder.

I pull back from him but still with our arms wrapped around each other as he leans forward and kisses me passionately.

"You're incredible." He murmurs against my lips as I smile lightly.

"So are you." I tell him. "Let's go." I say pulling back from him completely.

We begin to walk out but Bellamy stops, causing me to stop also as I look back to him.

I watch as he leans down to one of the tanks filled with acid.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he touches something and looks back up at me.

"It's not down." He tells me as my eyebrows knit together.

"What do you mean?" I ask as he runs back to monitor and I lean down to look at what he saw.

"Raven, we have a problem! The acid fog is not down!" Bellamy exclaims as I see the PH level on the tank is still in the red zone.

Raven doesn't reply as I run back to the monitor and see the PH level being reset on that too.

"Shit." I say as I pull at my hair. I look at Bellamy as he walks back, shaking his head.

I hear the door begin to bang as I look up at where I had placed the axe earlier.

I turn back to Bellamy.

"We need to run." He tells me as I shake my head.

"Every guard in this place will be chasing us. If I stay here and let them catch me, it'll still give you a chan-"

"Sawyer, no! We agreed we'd do this together!" He shouts as he grabs my hand, but I shake my head.

"If we don't do this, we die! Our friends die! Our family dies! It means we did all this for nothing!" I shout as I pull my knife that Maya had given me earlier from my boot. "I can't let that happen." I say as the banging on the door gets louder.

"Sawyer-"

"Please, Bellamy!" I plead as he stares at me with tears building in his eyes but he was trying to hold them back and be strong.

My tears welled up too, one spilling over as I knew I was possibly sacrificing my own life.

I grab him by his upper arms as I lean into him and kiss him softly.

"You're the only one who can do this, Bella." I tell him, my voice soft as he leans his forehead against mine. "I'll be okay, and I'll see you when this is all over."

"You better, sunshine." He tells me with a stern voice, realising it was the best option we had right now.

He kisses me once more with a bit more force before running off and through a vent.

I take a deep breath in and out as I hear the door slam open behind me.

I turn and raise my knife in front of me as I stare at the men who immediately come bounding towards me.

But I wasn't going down without a fight.

Hey guysss, sorry for late updating but just had stuff going on with family and my health so not really been feeling up to writing but everything's good now so hopefully more updates coming ya way very soon!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Vote and comment you lovely people!!🖤🖤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

211K 6.3K 72
"How you holding up?" "You know. Just stuck in here." "Just one more day and I won't have to worry about your damn sarcasm." "Be quiet, you love m...
109K 1.7K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
109K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...
207K 5.3K 24
Delaney Kane was young when she left the safety of the Ark. Even so, she remembered what happened when she landed. She remembered being taken from th...