Chapter ten

Chapter ten
A

My hand is caught by another as I look up from my hanging position

Bellamy, again.

Him, Clarke and Finn all pull me back up as I fall to my knees on the wet mud, my hair soaked to my face because of the heavy rain.

I look up from my position on the ground to see Murphy with a shocked expression on his face.

All I see is red as I let out a scream and rise to my feet, running and tackling Murphy to the ground.

I straddle his body and I repeatedly throw punch after punch to his face.

"This is your fault!" I scream, not being able to stop but my breathing hitching as arms wrap around my torso and remove me from Murphy's bleeding body.

I let out a groan as I look to the person who removed me, Finn.

I let out a cry as I lean onto his arm, only for him to wrap it around me.

"She deserved it." Murphy spits blood. I go to attack him again but I'm beat to it as Bellamy starts to punch him, his anger getting the better of him too.

I walk over and grab Bellamy's shoulder, not wanting him to kill Murphy. He looks back to me the pain obvious on his face.

"Stop, you'll kill him." Bellamy throws one more punch before Finn lifts him from Murphy, just like he had done with me.

"Get off me! He deserves to die!" Bellamy shouts, pointing at Murphy.

"We don't get to decide that!" Clarke shouts as Bellamy looks to me but I look away. "You're right! People don't deserve to live but we can't just kill whoever we want! Not down here! If we're gonna survive we can't just live by whatever we want! We need rules!" Clarke adds as I look back to Bellamy who was now running his hand over his forehead.

"We need to decide what to do with him that isn't killing him." I say as Clarke looks to me.

"And who decides that? Who makes these rules?" Bellamy asks, looking between myself and Clarke.

"For now, we can make the rules." I say looking between Clarke, Bellamy and Finn.

"So what? We just take him back and pretend like nothing happened?" Bellamy asks, the anger still evident on his voice.

"No." I say sternly, I couldn't live in the same place as him now.

"We banish him." Clarke suddenly says as I look to her.