Hannie, who? (Hayden Summeral...

By maybaby1056

Scarlett Rain Winters is the girl of Hayden's dreams but, what happens when Annie LeBlanc gets jealous? More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

1.7K 16 10
By maybaby1056

Scarlett's POV-

That's me. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'Oh you're pretty!' I think the opposite. I think that I'm okay on the eyes but, I know Annie's prettier. You're probably like just get on with the story so here you go.

--------------------------------------------

"Scarlett, where are you going?" Hayden asks.

"Anywhere but, here," I reply as I walk out of the school. Hayden trails after me. "You're gonna get in trouble you'd better go back inside."

"I'm not leaving you on you're own just to get kidnapped by some stranger."

"What makes you think you can protect me?" I smirk as I turn on my heels to face him.

"Because I can do this." He grabs me around the waist and lifts me so I'm hanging over his shoulder.

"Let me go!Stop!" I half yell-half laugh as I use the palm of my hands to hit his back.

"What are you two doing?" A voice said behind us. Hayden set me on the ground and we turned to the lady.

"Hello, Ma'am. We were just heading to my house." I started to fake cry a little. "Our father just got into a car accident and-*Sniffle* We're really worried." 

"It doesn't look like you were worried 5 seconds ago." The lady says.

"Well, my brother here was just trying to cheer me up thank you for the chat Ma'am but, we must be going." I wiped my eyes with my sleeves and grabbed Hayden hand as we walked away from the lady.

After we were out of ear-shot Hayden says, "Wow. That was awesome. I thought we were caught for sure." He smiles.

I laugh a little, "You don't know how many times I've snuck out of school."

We get to the beach which was only a 10-minute walk from the school.

"This place is so beautiful. I love the sounds." I say as I close my eyes and listen to my surroundings.

"Here let me show you something keep your eyes closed." Hayden gently holds my hand as he leads me to where ever we're going. "Okay, Open." I open my eyes and we're in a cave that is just in front of the ocean and is closed off from all the people on the beach. The water flows slowly into just the opening of the cave.

"This is amazing Hayden." I look out to the horizon.

"I remembered what you said the first time we met at Annie's Christmas party.

-------------------------------------------------

Flashback(Annie's Christmas party)-

I just got done singing All I want for Christmas With Annie. Everyone clapped and I smiled nervously. 

Johnny Orlando came up to us. "Hey, Annie. Scarlett." He blushed a little when he said my name.

"Hey, Johnny!" I smile and Annie does the same.

"You two were really good."

I blush a little.

"Thanks," Annie says.

Johnny clears his throat a little, "Umm... I'd like you to meet one of my friends."

A boy with deep dark brown eyes and brown hair walks towards us when he spots Johnny waving him over.

"Hey! What's up?" He says.

"I was gonna introduce you to Scarlett. Scarlett, Hayden. Hayden, Scarlett." Johnny points back and forth between Hayden and me.

"Hey." Hayden flashes a smile at me. 

"Hi." I smile back. We stand there for a second or two just smiling and blushing.

"Annie, why don't you come with me so we can get everyone drinks." Johnny and Annie walk away leaving Hayden and me alone.

"If you could go anywhere, where would you go?" I blurt.

"Probably the U.K," Hayden says.

"Really? That's where I want to go too." I smile.

"Beach or Pool?"

"Depends. I like the sound of the beach but, I like pool water better."

After a little while, Johnny and Annie come back with drinks. The party migrates outside where a bunch of little kids are playing in the snow. We all sit on the deck in the swing chair. I shiver a little since all I'm wearing is a red and black dress, thin black leggings, and black heels.(Which my mother forced me into because I was planning on wearing jeans and a sweatshirt)

Hayden pulls off his sweatshirt and wraps it around me. I lay my head against his shoulder.

When I wake up Hayden is carrying me upstairs and lays me on an extra bed in Annie's room.

"Okay. That's good." Annie whispers. I open my eyes and yawn.

"Oops. Nevermind she's awake." Hayden says.

I smile and sit up. I see two other beds in Annie's room. "Who's sleeping with us?"

"Hayden and Johnny." She pulls a pair of shorts and a tank top out of her dresser and hands it to me. I go into the bathroom and change. 

When I walk out Johnny's sitting on one of the beds and so's Hayden.

"Let's play truth or dare," Annie smirks.

We all sit in a circle on the floor.

We all play for a while and then it comes back to me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," I reply.

"I dare you to kiss Hayden," Johnny smirks.

I glare at Johnny before turning to Hayden who's right next to me.

"Umm... It's okay if you don't want to do this." 

"No, it's fine," Hayden says and with that, he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and then we pull apart.

Johnny starts laughing and I punch him in the arm.

----------------------------------------------------

*Back to present time*

I smile and Hayden wraps his arms around me.

"I lean my head against his shoulder and we sit there for a moment just listening to the waves and watching the water crash onto shore.

My phone buzzes and I quickly pull it out.

----------------

Text messages-(A=Annie LeBlanc S=Scarlett)

A- Where r u?

S- I skipped school with Hayden

A-You guys need to come back the principle noticed you two were gone. Just come into the doors near the Cafe' so you won't be spotted.

 S- Okay, we're coming

-----------------------------------------

"Shit," I mumble and stand up. "Mr.Scallerd noticed we were gone. We need to go."

"Okay." Hayden stands up and we start walking back to the school.

When we get to the school I pull open the door and step inside with Hayden. The principle is standing there with Annie's phone.

"Look's like you two were out of school. What punishment should I give you?" The principle smirks.

"Sir, I'm sorry. This wasn't Hayden's fault it was mine. So just give me the double punishment." I say.

The principal looks at me and smirks again. "Meet me on the stage so we can embarrass you in front of your peers." 

I sigh and start walking to the stage. Hayden trails after me.

"You didn't have to do that." He says, "I don't want you to get in trouble." 

"It's okay I have a plan." I turn to face him.

Hayden hugs me and I lay my head against his chest.

"Aww! Are you two a couple now finally!" Johnny says as he walks up behind us.

I jump away from Hayden. "No!" The truth is I like Hayden but, so does Annie so I keep my feelings inside and just say that I like Johnny.

"Good," Johnny says.

"Wha-" I start to say but, Johnny grabs me and kisses me. I kiss back just so if Johnny tells Annie she'll think that I do like Johnny.

We pull apart and Johnny smiles.

"I'll see you on stage." He smirks and then walks away.

"What.Was.That." Hayden says.

"Umm... I don't know." I mentally shake my head to clear my thoughts.

I continue walking to the stage and Hayden grabs my hand. The force pulls me against his chest.

"You don't have to do this." He says again.

I take a step back and say, "I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have a plan."

They crowd everyone into the auditorium and the principle takes the stage.

"One of your peers seemed to have thought they were better than you. This peer had left school. Come out here Scarlett Winters." The principle motions for me to come out. 

I smile and walk out.

"What have you to say for yourself?"

"This," I smirk and the screen comes down. I press a button on the remote I have and a picture of the principle in a pair of underwear comes on the screen.

"Apparently you applied to become an underwear model? Is that true?" I ask him.

His face turns red and he tries to motion for the teacher to turn it off but, they can't seem to get it off the screen.

"Now, unless you want me to post this all over social media and have you fired I suggest you stop this." I turn on my heels and walk out off the stage in the process taking the USB out of the wall. The picture clears from the screen and I smile.

 "What was that?" Hayden asks, "Where you get the picture?"

"My step-dad has a job at the modeling agency taking pictures for the big time models and at one point my step-dad told me that my principal sent in a picture to become the new head of the agency," I reply.

Hayden walks with me to his house at the end of the day. 

"Hey, do you want to go to the arcade and try out the new laser tag game? You can invite Annie and whoever and I'll invite Johnny and a couple of my friends."

"Sure I'll ask them now." I pull out my phone and start a group text.

-----------------------------------------

(S=Scarlett, A=Annie B=Bethany K=Kailyn & H=Hannah)

S= Hey, do you guys want to come with Hayden, me, and a bunch of his friends to the arcade to try out the new laser tag thing?

A=Of course

K=Count me in

B=Sure

H=Yeah

S=Okay meet us at the arcade

(End of texts)

---------------------------------

"Okay," I say as I put my phone back into my pocket. "Annie, Bethany, Kailyn, and Hannah are coming."

"Okay. Kyle, Johnny, Linkin, and Connor are coming too." He smiles and we head over to my house quickly.

"I'm just gonna get on some shorts and sneakers," I say as I walk in and shut the door behind me. I turn and let out a breath. I'm not sure if I can keep my feeling for Hayden in anymore.

I throw on this:

We walk to the laser tag arena and meet up with everyone. We decide to do boys vs. girls.

We get suited up in the vests and guns and get directed to our 'Home base'. The timer ticks down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Go! We all start running off in different directions.

A/N- I hope you guys like the story! Something fun will happen in the next chapter which'll come out soon so stay tuned! Love ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.8K 46
ΰΌ„ βπ’˜π’π’π’…π’†π’“ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’Žπ’Šπ’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† π’π’π’„π’Œ π’†π’šπ’†π’”βž 𝐣𝐨𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐞. π—£π—›π—’π—•π—œπŸ°π—¦ Β© on wattpad. in which...
29K 373 27
Hayden Summerall is not happy. He is being forced by his parents to stay with the Leblanc family for the entire summer while they are away on busines...
5.1K 44 36
A young small town girl has big dreams, one day her dreams come true, Little Did She Know what she was getting Into.
3.9K 92 12
Annie and Hayden were madly in love, but tragedy had to hit them. Sadly Hayden died on a car crash and left Annie heartbroken. Annie finds Hayden's o...