TOUR

Autorstwa loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} Emily thought taking her sister to Logan Paul's tour would be hell, but after the first one, she... Więcej

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine

thirty

9.9K 187 15
Autorstwa loganjankstadohner

we went up the stairs. her legs still wrapped around me. we finally got to the door, I was about to unlock it when I heard people inside, so I just opened it with my spare hand. Sat inside was Jeff, George, mark and Johannes. They had clearly all been worried as when I walked in, there heads turned to me, shocked.
Logan; I'll be one second.
I carried Emily in to my room, and placed her on the bed.
Logan; you okay?
Emily; better than I was.
she had started to gain the courage to talk again.
Logan; I'll explain everything later, as much as I wanna take care of you, I really have to talk to the guys. I'll be ten minutes, no longer.
Emily; it's okay.
I lightly kissed her forehead before walking out. All the boys gave me a weird look.
Jeff; what the fuck just happened.
Logan; she was in danger. I had to save her. I'm sorry for the mess that I've caused, but if I got there a minute later, even seconds, who knows what would have happened.
I explained the rest of the story to them. About what happened. They were shocked by my words.
Jeff; Logan, you put not only your life in danger, but other peoples too.
Logan; I know, and I'm so sorry. But I'd do anything for her... i really would.
George; wait? Are you guys together?
He was clearly referring to emily and I.
Logan; no. I just care about her. A lot. okay?
Jeff; okay. I'll see you at the police station tomorrow.
Logan; bye.
He got up and walked through the door, followed by mark, George and johannes. They clearly knew I wanted to be alone with her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.1K 90 36
Your name is Caroline Paul.. Yes you are logan and jake paul's sister. Speaking of your brothers have invited you to la. Your parents wish to stay in...
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
6K 58 21
what will happen when Logan Paul's and Jake Paul's little sister moves out to LA with Logan and meats the Why Don't We boys? (Slow updates)
53.9K 873 23
Logan Paul's adopted sister comes to LA for the first time and the first friends of Logan's she meets are Zach, Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah. Ther...