The Hybrid Queen [1]

بواسطة _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... المزيد

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Thirty-Eight

2.6K 140 17
بواسطة _Black_Rose_0121

hey, people! I hope you are all doing great! I hope you enjoy this new chapter of the hybrid queen!! I have some very exciting announcements that I want to say.

First, "The hybrid Queen" has won an award in the Aim High Awards! I wasn't expecting it. I was very surprised!!! Also, I want to thank all of you for the constant support in the views and votes. thank you for reading this story. I never thought it was going to be at this scale!

I'm very happy!

Now without any more things to say, enjoy!

The picture on the top is the wedding dress that Katherina wore!

XOXO

Lisa

------------

Katherine's POV:

Have you ever felt as if you were too nervous to walk? I felt my legs were jelly. I felt disorientate. I was a nerve ball.

Today was the great day. Every vampire in the vampire part of the world would be watching me if they had the chance up close in the church or in their TVs.

I hope nobody goes to my wedding. Please don't go, please don't go.

I was disappointed and excited at the same time when I arrived at the church. I could hear thousands of vampires chatting. I wanted them to leave but at the same time, I wanted them to be at my side.

I also smelt some werewolves...which was odd. Must be Noah and Titus and Teo.

It was now or never.

I was wearing the beautiful white gown, my makeup was flawless and my hair was done in wavy curls. I felt like a princess...okay...future queen.

I still couldn't believe it.

I flashback to a couple of hours before the wedding.

*Flash back*

I had just gone out of the bathroom when I saw Sepherus sitting on the bed. "Isn't it bad to see the bride before the wedding?" "I don't believe in those nonsenses, besides, we have long consummated the act. "He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. He always had to be so...straightforward.

"Well, yes. You're right." He hugged me . "I came here because I wanted to tell you something..."

He gently grabbed my hand and a smile grew on his face. "Even though this wedding has been somewhat prepared very fast, I can't help but feel happy. I have considered myself married to you since the first moment I saw you. For 17 years I didn't see anyone in all the senses. I waited for you. Being loyal. And I will always be loyal to you because to me, you are my life.

I can't help but feel excited that we are getting married. My dream was always to find my mate...I was afraid you would never come...and at a certain point, I was very close to giving up. But I found you and it was the best thing to happen in my life.

Today, you will become my queen and wife. I've been waiting years for this to happen. And finally, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. And I will always do whatever it takes to protect you and our family". He then kissed me.

My heart was about to explode. He said he loves me! He loves me!!! I'm so happy. "I love you too Sepherus. I'm so glad I found you." I said as we engulfed each other in a hug.

We separated. "Well, I'll see you at the altar...Mrs. Echeverry " he winked at me and I couldn't help the huge grin that spread across my face. "I'll be the one in white." I said

****

**Back to the present**

Every step I took made me feel more excited. Maybe things were turning out for the best. I saw my mother with her vampire queen crown. A black diamond crown with white diamonds on top. It was the most beautiful thing I had seen.

I saw Sepherus at the altar, wearing a dark black suit that fit him perfectly. What shocked me the most was that everyone had a single rose in their hand, all dress in white.

The bells rang and bride's music started playing, I walk to the altar being led by werewolves in their wolves form. Guess that's a good replacement for children. It was almost too dramatic for my taste. But I was their queen after all.

I felt a gap in my heart, thinking that, maybe if Dad would still be alive he would be at my side, giving me to Sepherus. But, he wasn't.

I didn't want to remember or think about all my worries. I wanted to enjoy the moment. I observed everyone from the entrance aisle of the church and if I could smile more I would, My heart jumped in contentment when I saw Angelina and Headmaster Elizabeth with my classmates.

How much have I missed them. Finally, I saw some werewolves, mainly the leaders and alphas. 12 alphas in total, each for each pack. Everyone was happy.

Finally, I reach over to Sepherus and instead of the priest, my mother started the ceremony. "Ladies and gentleman, we are today united to celebrate the wedding of the heiress of the crown. Katharina Divoldi di Castellini and her mate Sepherus Echeverry, royal guardian, with great joy."

She continued on with our vows and promises to each other and at the end she said. "Now, with the authority I have upon all vampires, I pronounce you husband and wife, and what I have joint no vampire can separate!" Everyone clapped and Sepherus and I share a kiss.

"Now that you two are married, it is time, for the heiress to receive the crown. For many years vampires have had a female leader, now, we will have a great leader, both vampire, and werewolves, Queen of werewolves and queen of the vampires. Let the power of our ancestors flow into you and give you authority over all vampires. Do you promise to take care of our people till death?" She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yes. I promise." With that, she nodded and looked towards Sepherus. "Do you Sepherus promise to be the support of the king in any way? Not trespassing her? " "Yes. I promise." Sepherus replied.

"Alright. With that, I Queen Ester Voldi Castellini, pronounce you Katherina Divolvi di Castellini, Queen of vampires, letting all the power the ancestors have given me and that I haven't used in years to you. So that you can rule with full authority, and you Sepherus Echeverry to rule by her side. "

She grabbed both my hand and Sepherus hand and out came a red, pure blood colored light from her veins into ours. Suddenly I felt my whole body on fire, and each of my tattoos started disappearing, turning into only one. A mark was beginning to make from in my wrist a beautiful crown shaped tattoo, I noticed the same was happening to Sepherus.

"Make this symbol, a mark of your promises to your people ,an identification as Queen and King, Rulers of the vampire kingdom, protector and guardians of the supernatural world. The most powerful beings. Authority, nobles, humility, dominion will accompany you.

Let this crown symbolize the importance that you have in your people's eyes. A crown black diamond that symbolized our beauty as supernatural creatures, white because of our pureblood sustain by centuries of hard work to keep the species alive." She took her crown from her head and put it on mine. I felt my head on my fire. Power irradiating".

She put a similar crown in Sepherus head but much smaller in comparison.

"With you my people, Queen Katherina and King Sepherus!"

I felt different. Invincible. Connected to my people. I felt their sadness, limitations, their hope. I felt everything.

I looked over to Sepherus and saw his eyes were a deep red color and in their reflection, I saw mine were red color as well.

I started my discourse still holding hands with Sepherus.

"My people. I am your queen. Hybrid to specified. I will change this world. But for those changes, I need your help! We have been supernatural creatures for centuries and yet we cannot live together for the many differences. But, I will make those changes and give you all an era of peace between vampires and werewolves! I am your queen both for the werewolves and vampires. I will make both your species powerful again. We will change the limitation given by humans. For that, we need to all work together! Are you with me or not?!"

I heard a yes, and a huge hoorah! With that everyone threw the roses in the air. Around Sepherus and I.

I will make them powerful. And then no human can stop us. There won't be any need for bloodshed. We will be dominant, strong, superior in every sense, to the point where humans will bow down to their knees and surrender without bloodshed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

567K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
My F*cked Up Fairytale بواسطة pinenutters

الخيال (فانتازيا)

17.6K 670 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
20 0 10
There's always a war raging, the war between good and evil, be it in our world, in our hearts or in our minds. And no matter which side wins it alway...
15.4K 736 46
Wattpad exclusive!! It was ancient magic that created them but in present century not even ancient magic is prepared for the unintended loophole tha...