❤Dil Mil Gayye❤

By jainriya0

Dil Mil Gayye is a Love Story of 2 childhood best friends RAGINI and LAKSH (couple is from serial Swaragini)... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
PART 3
NOTE
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
❤DMG CAST ❤
PART 11
PART 12 AND 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19 - KUCH TOH HUA HAI
PART 20 & 21- CRAZY DAY OUT
PART 22 - THE CONFESSION
PART 23 - THE PROPOSAL
SUGGESTION!!!!!
PART 24 & 25 - HALDI ND MEHENDI
PART 26 - SANGEET SPECIAL
PART 27 - SANGEET 2
PART 28 - TIEING THE KNOT OF RELATIONSHIPS
PART 29 - FIRST DATE
Dare 😱
PART 30 - SPECIAL EPISODE
PART 31 - DATE (2)
PART 32 - RESORT ROMANCE (1)
PART 34 - ROMANCE ALERT 😉
PROMO - SEPARATION
PROMO - BREAK UP
PART 35 - Career ?
PART 36 -THE HEARTBREAKING DECISION
PART 37 -
PART 38 - UNWANTED RELATIONSHIP?
PART 39 - ITS OVER
PART 40 -
PART 41 - FAREWELL
PART 42 - FINAL BYE
ABOUT SEASON 2
DMG 2
DMG 2

PART 33 - WATER PARK

648 40 12
By jainriya0

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
PART 33 - WATER PARK

Screen opens with RagLak eyelock which was broken when a young boy of around 18 yrs fell on Ragini due to waves , laksh quickly pushed the boy away from ragini and shouted

Laksh - (angrily) WHAT THE HELL!!!  CAN'T YOU BALANCE YOURSELF

Boy - sorry brother it happened accidentally

Laksh - what do you mean by accidentally haa you Bloody......  (he was stopped by RAGINI as she clutched his arm ND signed him No)

Boy - I said sorry naa

Laksh - listen Isse Pehle main Kuch krdoon just get lost from here

Boy ran away from their.

Laksh was still angry. The anger was clearly visible in his eyes.

Laksh - (calmly looking towards RAGINI)  Tum theek ho?

Ragini - (smiling) tumhare hote hue Mujhe Kuch ho sakta hai kabhi!!!

Laksh smiled at her words. He then turned her around and back hugged her placing his chin on her shoulder ND encircling her waist with his hands.

Ragini - tum Itna gussa kyu hogye uss pr ho sakta hai woh sach-much galti se gira ho

Laksh - Woh isliye kyuki tum Aaj Kuch jyaada hi hot lag rahi ho aur main uss Jerk yaa kissi bhi ladke ko tumhare aas paas bhi nhi bhatak ne dunga...

Ragini - Ohh so someone's getting possessive haa

Laksh - haa Toh itni hot girlfriend hai Meri sambhal ke rakhna pdega

Saying this he picked her up by her waist

RAGINI - bestiee niche UTARO main gir jaaungi

Laksh - saath mein girenge tension mt lo

RAGINI - BESTIEEEE yaar

Laksh - softyyyyy yaar (imitating her)

(all this while all of them separated as all were new couples and kavya was sitting outside the pool as she was scared and others were with their respective couples  enjoying the quality time getting closer due to waves)

Laksh then placed her down and she encircled her hands around his neck while his hands were still on her waist. Both were enjoying. Song was played in the background and waves were also settling down making it romantic.

Song - Nazm Nazm from bareilly ki barfi

Na na…

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

(laksh pulled RAGINI closer and both were moving according to the song. Water droplets were dripping down their bodies making the atmosphere Hot. His gaze went towards ragini's lips which were wet due to water. Without wasting time he captured them. They were standing at the corner of the pool and every couple was busy in their own romance so it was not noticed by most of the people.)

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

(they had a long lip lock showering all the love they had for one and other. They didn't wish to break it but had to due to lack of oxygen. RAGINI hid her face in his chest due to shyness which made him smile)

Na na…

(he broke the hug and looked at her intensely)

Haath thaam le piya
Karte hain vaada
Ab se tu aarzu
Tu hi hai iraada

(he forwarded his hand towards ragini. She held it tightly showing her intentions about never leaving him. He pulled her to him making her bump into him. He then traced his hand on her face making her close her eyes due to nervousness)

Mera naam le piya
Main teri rubaai
Teri hi tto piche piche
Barsaat aayi, barsaat aayi

(he then turned her. Now her back was touching his front. Both of them were super close their cheeks were touching each others.)

Tu itrr itrr sa mere
Saanson mein bikhar jaa
Main faqeer tere qurbat ka
Tujhse tu maangun re

(he rubbed her cheek with his beard and slowly slowly buried his face in her neck making her fall weak ND lean on him.)

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

(he kissed on her neck sending shivers down her spine. He then traced his palms over her hands with full passion nd love )

Mere dil ke lifaafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Kismat yeh janiya ve

Oh mere dil ke lifafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Jannat yeh janiya ve

(she felt shy and turned around to go but laksh was IN no mood to be far away from her so he held her Hand and rotated her in his hand and rotated out again. He then spinned her 2 -3 times and finally pulled her in for a hug)

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja (x2)

Main khwaab khwaab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na…

(both were still hugging each other.)

They broke the hug hearing other people shouting nd clapping with joy. They all came out of the pool. They all did many more rides and finally the day was over. It was now time to go back home. They all went to change and get ready. Ragini was the first one to get ready so she came out of the changing room as it was evening all others had already left and now it was lonely.

The same group of men came there who had a bad eye on ragini (part 32) they were drunk.
They were looking at her with lust filled eyes. They came near to her and sat beside her on the bench very close to her. Ragini felt uncomfortable so she got up and started moving but the man held her wrist tightly and pulled her making her fall in his lap ND  laughed evilly. Ragini tried to get up but couldn't he was too strong. Soon she was pulled by another man and she bumped into him but the difference was now she was feeling safe in his embrace.

The man was revealed to be Birthday boy Laksh Maheshwari. He broke the hug and hid ragini behind him. His eyes were red and those death glares of his were reflecting his anger very clearly. He moved forward and hit the men blue and black. Now the men were lying on the floor bleeding. He kicked one last time on the stomach of the man who touched his softy and went towards ragini. Luckily he didn't get any wounds . He went towards ragini who hugged him tightly and broke down in his arms. He let her cry and bring her feelings out. He was quietly rubbing her back. His eyes were also moist but he wiped his tears as he needed to be strong and give ragini strength instead of breaking down himself. After sometime ragini stopped crying but they didn't break the hug. All the others came and due to their voice Raglak broke the hug and composed themselves as they didn't want to make their friends tensed. They all left from there. In the bus Raglak were sitting beside each other. Ragini was looking through the window sadly. Laksh noticed her nd got sad. Others were dancing, playing and teasing each other. Laksh placed his hand over RAGINI's hand which was placed on the seat. RAGINI looked at him. He asked if she was OK with his eyes too which she nodded yes. He then asked her to smile through actions. She smiled and placed her head over his shoulders ND encircled his hands. Making him smile.

SCREEN FREEZES ON RAGLAK SMILING FACES

PRECAP - LAST PART OF BIRTHDAY!!!!

OK GUYS THE MAIN PLOT IS COMING NEAR WHICH WOULD BE PROBABLY THE LAST TRACK OF THIS FF. YUPP I WOULD BE ENDING IT SOON. I THINK I CAN MOSTLY TAKE IT TO 5 - 6 MORE PARTS AND THEN WRAP THIS UP. TYSM ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO REACH THESE MANY PARTS AND 8K+ VIEWS!!!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN..... HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY..... ❤💋

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW WAS TODAY'S EPISODE???
MORE U COMMENT SOONER IT WOULD BE UPDATED 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
147K 11.3K 77
What happens when destiny plays games of Love and brings 2 strangers together in the form of arranged marriage? Will Cupid help them find Love? Wou...
16.3K 1.1K 18
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...
1.2K 93 20
Rishi and Parthi who are friends since childhood, who later become best friends, grow up to fall in love with each other. Their story is cute and fu...