Why is it always me ??( Compl...

Por Arshichamkili9

This story is based on Sheetal track... Here Khushi is strong, Stubborn and crusty... She will make Arnav rea... Más

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 & 4
Part 5 & 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 & 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 ( Last Part)

Epilogue

47.9K 1.3K 230
Por Arshichamkili9

Epilogue

After three months:

It was night and Arnav is standing at the poolside lost in his own thoughts. Tomorrow is the final day of their divorce. No one knows what is in Khushi's mind. If she really want divorce, then he will give her happily.

He heard a faint voice of moaning and knew it is his son. If he won't go in now, Ansh will cry loudly making Khushi get up. He rushed in and took Ansh into his arms. Ansh stopped seeing him. Arnav took the feeder and fed Ansh milk. He now sat on the chair and looking at Ansh fondly who inturn raised his hand and touching his stubble.

" Ansh. Papa loves you a lot. What do you think your mother's decision will be ??"asked Arnav.

" What do you want Mr.Raizada ??" came a voice from behind and Arnav turned to look at Khushi standing folding her hands. She came to him and stood infront of him. Ansh looked at her and continued having his milk.

" Say me. what do you want ??"asked Khushi.

" Your happiness" said Arnav. Khushi raised her eyebrows.

" I want your happiness Khushi. If it lies in staying away from me then I will accept whatever decision you take and if you want to give a chance to me, then I promise I will love you and Ansh till my last breath" said Arnav.

" You have made many promises earlier too Mr. Raizada but never stood on them. If your anger overpowers you, you will forget everything" said Khushi. Arnav din't say anything. This is not new to him. from the past three months, she would always taunts him whenever she gets a chance. Khushi bend down to take Ansh but he wriggled as he is not ready to leave his father.

Khushi sighed seeing it. This boy is soo much into his father. Never leaves him. She can see even Arnav too is a doting father. He takes care of Ansh more than her. At nights, most of times, Arnav only take care of Ansh not to disturb Khushi's sleep. He will make Ansh bath, feeds him, even changes his diapers.

Arnav came and silently placed Ansh on the bed who is sleeping. Ansh held his collar tightly. Arnav smiled and released his tiny fist. A smile appeared as he always do that exactly like his mother. He looked at Khushi who is as usual least bothered. Arnav sighed and went towards recliner to sleep.

Next morning:

When Arnav wokeup, Khushi already made Ansh bath and making him ready.

" Good morning baby" said Arnav looking at Ansh. He smiled seeing his father.

" Good morning" Arnav said to Khushi but she just ignored him. he got used to her ignorance now.

" let's go baby. We have to go to the court now" said Khushi, took her belongings and was leaving the room when Nani entered with Arnav's coffee. She looked at Khushi but Khushi simply left the room.

" Chote. Did she said anything ??"asked nani hopefully.

Arnav nodded his head in negative.

" Are you ok ??"asked Nani.

" I am fine Nani" said Arnav and escaped into the washroom. Nani stood there helplessly. She want her chote's life to be happy with his wife and son. Didn't her conversation made Khushi's decision change ??

Khushi was going in the car when she recalled her conversation with Nani yesterday night.

Khushi is putting Ansh to sleep when Nani arrived there. Arnav still din't came from office.

" Khushi Bitiya" called Nani and came into the room. Khushi just looked at her.

" I want to talk with you" said Nani.

' say Naniji" said Khushi.

" Tomorrow is your divorce. What is your decision ??'asked Nani.

" Please Nani. I don't want to talk about it" said Khushi.

" I know Bitiya Chote hurted you a lot. It is not easy to forgive him. As a mother, I too know how it feels to lose our child. The daughter whom I brought up, married her, brought up her children shot before my eyes. Even now, I can't forgive my SIL even he is dead. But beta, if you think I am selfish then I am. Please don't leave my Chote. He loves you and Ansh a lot. After what Anjali did, if he is still surviving then it is because of you and Ansh. If you too leave him now, he will be all alone. Akash, Payal, Manorama they all will be busy with their own lives. Until I am alive, I will take care of Chote but what after that. My Chote will be left alone in this world. Please don't do this to him. If not love, show him atleast your mercy" said nani and left from there.

A lone tear escaped from Khushi's eyes which she wiped off.

At the court:

Arnav arrived along with Aman. Nani and others insisted to come but he denied them. He want to be alone this day. With each passing minute, the load in his heart is weighing more..He sat there on the bench lost in his thoughts when his lawyer came there.

" ASR" called the lawyer bringing him out of the thoughts. He looked at the lawyer and at Aman who is looking happy.

" Is it time for hearing ??" asked Arnav dejected.

" No ASR. Good news. Khushi madam denied divorce and stated before the judge that she wants to give the relation another chance" said Aman happily.

Arnav couldn't believe his ears.

"Aman. What are you saying ??"asked Arnav not able to believe.

" I am saying the truth ASR. Khushi mam denied for divorce. As she is the one who applied for divorce first, she denied it" said Aman.

" Where is she Aman ??"asked Arnav.

" There at the other side' said Aman and Arnav rushed there.

He saw Khushi standing with Ansh in her arms.

"Khushi" called Arnav happily. She turned around and looked at his happy face. He rushed to her and asked' Aman said you denied for divorce. Is it true ??"

Khushi nodded her head as yes.

" Thank you Khushi. Thank you soo much for giving me another chance" said Arnav and hugged her tightly. Ansh squirmed in between her parents making Arnav break the hug. Arnav took Ansh into his hands and kissed all over his face.

" My baby will be with me" said Arnav earning an innocent chuckle from him.

" I am doing this only for Ansh. I know you love him a lot. I don't want my son to be deprived of father's love" said Khushi shocking him.

Arnav is going to say something when Khushi stopped him showing the hand " I still don't trust you anymore. I don't know why I am doing this when I don't trust you. I am afraid to trust you and for another heart break"

Arnav looked at her with tearful eyes. She still don't trust him. she is afraid to trust him again. He always broke her trust then why would she believe him.

" I will win your trust back" said Arnav.

" A day will come where you have to prove your love for me and my son. That day based on your decision, my trust too depends" said Khushi and was going but turned" Don't expect anything from me as a wife" She left from there saying this.

Which day she is talking about ?? thought Arnav. he looked at Ansh who is smiling looking at him.

" Here your mother is keeping me in puzzles and you are smiling" said Arnav and went from there.

When Arshi reached RM with Ansh, everyone are over cloud nine hearing Khushi's decision.

After few days:

Arnav and Khushi are in RM. They are fine but not in full terms. They will talk with each other but still there is a line drawn between them which made by Khushi. They are not anymore old Arnav and Khushi. How much Arnav tries to wipe that line but Khushi is still stubborn. He can't understand what is stopping her..Pari would stay with them most of the time. Her every weekend goes in RM

It was one fine day. Khushi is setting Ansh's cupboard when Arnav entered. After freshening up, Hp brought coffee for him.

" Khushi. I need to talk with you" said Arnav.

" Ji boliye" said Khushi.

" woo.. actually I think..." Arnav hesitated. Khushi looked at him scrunching her eyebrows.

" What is it Arnavji ??" asked Khushi sternly. Even though she calls him Arnavji but there is no sweetness and love like before.

" I am thinking how it would be if we adopt Pari" said Arnav.

Khushi looked at him with wide eye, then her face have a big smile but soon into sad expression.

" What happened Khushi ?? Don't you like the idea" asked Arnav.

"No. it's not like that. I am very happy. Pari made me mother unknowingly first. I always forget that she is not our own daughter when she is with us but when she has to leave I too feel that if she could be with us forever.." said Khushi.

" Then what is the problem ??'asked Arnav.

" Do you think Singhania uncle will agree to this ?? Pari is their heir and princess. She have a family and not an orphan so that we can adopt. What will others think ?? That we are adopting her for property" said Khushi.

" What others think we don't care ?? We don't even want a penny of pari. Khushi!! Think for once. I know Pari is not an orphan. She has her grand parents and chachu to love her but what about parents love ?? No one can give her parents love. When there were her grand parents and her chachu why did Pari called us maa and papa ?? Because she thought only we can give her parents love. Isn't it ??'asked Arnav.

" I don't know Arnavji. I am confused. One side my heart is wishing pari to be with us forever and other side fearing what Singhania uncle think" said Khushi.

" we will talk to them and make them understand. We make it clear them that we want to give pari parents love and don't even w ant apenny from her" said Arnav.

Khushi nodded her head.

The next days, they talked with Singhania's about adoption making them shock. They were reluctant first but soon understood and agreed to it.. Pari was on cloud nine as she is going to be with Arnav and Khushi forever. Soon the adoption formalities were completed and Pari became Pari Singh Raizada. Everyone welcomed her with open heart in RM.

After few months:

Arnav entered the house in the evening all tired.

" Paa' came a voice and saw his son running to him but fell down on his butt.

" Oh baby" said Arnav and picked him up. Ansh has completed his one year birthday just a week before.

" paa. Maa mala muje" said Ansh in his language.

" Oh why did Ansh's mamma beat him ??"asked Arnav. By now they entered the room. He knew Ansh must have done some mischief that is why Khushi must have given a slap to him

He saw Pari crying holding a book and Khushi is consoling her. Arnav put down Ansh and went to Pari" What happened ?? Why is my baby crying ??"

" Ask your son" said Khushi looking at Ansh angrily. Ansh hid behind Arnav seeing his mother's angry gaze.

" What did you do ??'asked Arnav bringing Ansh to front.

Ansh nodded his head as nothing.

" Liar" said Khushi and then turned to Arnav" Arnavji. See naa. He have scribbled Pari's school note book and tore all the pages"

Pari was holding that book crying. Arnav wiped off her tears.

" I will bring another book" said Arnav " Now. Don't cry"

He turned to Ansh" Ansh. This is too bad"

Ansh looked at the trio and held his ears with hands " Tholly"

The trio laughed out and shared a hug.

Pari and Ansh went out to play in their room. Khushi is going to get up when Arnav said" I have booked a table for dinner in Orchid hotel. Be ready by 8"

" Ok. I will make kids ready" said Khushi. But Arnav held her hand and said" Not kids. I booked it only for you and me"

Soon her eyes turned red and she jerked off his hands standing up.

" How do you think that I will come with you alone ??'asked Khushi sternly.

" Khushi. It is long time that we should start again....." Arnav is going to say something but Khushi stopped him showing her hand.

" Didn't I make it clear not to expect anything from me as wife ?? If it is anything related to us, then it should be only of Ansh and Pari. If I am being polite to you doesn't mean that I forgave you and trust you. I said you a day will come where you have to prove your love for me and my babies.. That day still din't came until now and I still din't trust you Mr.Raizada. Stop playing these tricks with me. I hope I am clear now." Said Khushi and left out of the room leaving a sad Arnav.

" when will that day come ??" thought Arnav..

After few days:

Payal delivered a baby boy few days ago. Khushi congratulated her jiji. She din't hold any grudges with anyone now except Arnav..

Arnav and Khushi are in the room.. Pari and Ansh are playing at the poolside.

" Arnav Bhaiyya. Everyone are calling you downstairs" said HP" and Khushi Bhabi you too" . He was looking nervous.

Arnav looked at him confused but both went downstairs. Khushi asked Pari to take care of Ansh and when they descended the stairs they were shocked to see the person whom they loathes. Anjali Jha was sitting in the hall crying with a child in her hands.

" What the hell she is doing here ??" shouted Arnav angrily.

Everyone looked at him nervously. Anjali too looked at him and lowered her head. She was looking pale and torn out.

" Chote. we found her at the temple. She is staying there from past two days but we saw her today" said Nani.

" So. Inform her husband. He will take her" said Arnav.

" Bhai is right" said Akash.

" He threw her out of the house two days back" said mami.

Anjali looked at everyone who are having an expression saying this should happen one day.

" I am sorry Chote" said Anjali.

" I am not your chote anymore." Said Arnav.

" I know I have done many mistakes. I was soo blind in his love. He fed me against Khushiji" Anjali is going to say something when Arnav said" Don't you dare to take my wife's name from your mouth"

Anjali cried out hearing it then said" I am sorry. I should have listened to you all. He was my husband and I loved him a lot. I did everything he asked because I want him back in this house at any cost. I want his love for me and for my baby... But when we left the house, he took me to a small house. I was happy thinking that I will be with my husband.. After two or three days, he tried to convince me to come and apologize to everyone, to ask property share which I denied. He tried to convince me whenever he gets time but I was too stubborn... The little money he had also completed., He doesn't work as there were no cases for him , so running the house has become difficult. Above all my pregnancy treatment is also necessary.. . One day, when I was in seventh month, he came to home frustrated. He said everything happened because of me and he beat me that day not even caring I am pregnant. I requested him a lot but he din't stop. Then he said he married me only for money and luxuries. It became a daily routine for him to beat me. he doesn't care me nor baby... After few days, I got pains, he joined me in government hospital and left from there. I delivered a baby girl and waited for him... But he din't came. I looked for him three days but he din't turned up. So, finally I came to house with baby but I was shocked to see the scene infront...(gulping down) He was with another woman on bed. Seeing me, the woman left and he shouted on me for spoiling his moments. He din't even see the baby's face. He said he doesn't have any interest in me or baby. I tolerated for two months. He again said to me if I would came back to you people and made you convince to stay here and get property share, he will love me. I straightely denied and two days back, he threw me out of the house. I don't know where to go and went to temple. The pandit took me to his home and today morning Nani, Mami saw me and brought here" said Anjali.

" Is it true or any other drama played by you and your husband ??"asked Akash straightely.

" Akash!!" Anjali looked at him flabbergasted. Only Nani and Mami are having sad expression while others are looking as if you deserve it. Khushi went upstairs without anyone's notice.

" Yaa Akash is right. How should we believe you ?? What if it is another plot by you and your husband ??"asked Arnav.

" I am saying the truth. I swear on my daughter" said Anjali crying.

" Chote, Akash. No mother will swear on child and lie. I know it is not easy to forgive her but where would she go with a small baby. Allow her to stay here" said Nani.

" Nani!!" gasped both Arnav and Akash.

" HHBB. Atleast think about the baby" said Mami.

Nani and Mami somehow made the Raizada brothers agree.

" OK. She can stay here" said Arnav.

" But she has to earn on her own. She just can't sit simply and enjoy luxuries. She have to give money for her expenses. Regarding her daughter, everything will be taken care of us" said Akash then looked at Arnav" What say Bhai ??"

Arnav nodded his head.

" Khushi!!" Payal said with wide eyed looking at upstairs...Everyone followed her gaze and looked at Khushi who is standing at the stairs with luggage and with Ansh, Pari on her both sides.

She came down with luggage and children. Her gaze is fixed on only Arnav

" Khushi Bitiya. What is this ??" asked Nani

" I am leaving this house with my children. Forever" said Khushi still looking at Arnav.

Everyone gasped hearing it while Arnav is looking at her shocked. Her eyes are throwing a challenge at him.

" But why ??'asked Mami.

" I know this ought to happen one day. This woman returns and you all will welcome her. But I can't live in this house where this woman resides. I don't even want her shadow to fall on my children" said Khushi looking at Anjali disgusted.

Arnav understood everything now. So, this is the day Khushi mentioned. This is the day to gain her trust and to prove my love thought Arnav.

" You won't go alone Khushi. " said Arnav then went towards her took the luggage in her hand " I will also come with you"

Now, it was everyone's turn to be shocked. Most was Anjali.

" You can't do this to me. I need my chote" said Anjali looking at Khushi.

" I am no more your chote. you killed him with your deeds. Even I too learnt from you to be selfish. Now my priority is my wife and children" said Arnav.

" Bhai.. Why would you leave this house for her ?? We only sent her to another house" said Akash.

" No Akash. Let it be. Nani and Mami wants her to be with them. So, let it be" said Arnav, went near Nani, Mami took their blessings.

" We want your happiness Chote. nothing more" said Nani and blessed him. Khushi hugged Payal, Arnav hugged Akash and finally they both left Shantivan.

Arnav has mansion in Delhi. So, they both went there. It is also as big as RM.

" papa. Al we going to live hele ( Are we going to live here )" asked Ansh.

"yes. This is our new home" said Arnav.

Soon, the kids ran into the house to explore it leaving their parents behind.

" I think there won't be any ingredients. So, I asked the ram. He is the servant here who lookafters. Everything will be arrived by evening" said Arnav.

" Ok" said Khushi and left into the house to look for kids.

" Hope now you believe me Khushi" thought Arnav.

After three months:

Arnav and Khushi settled well in their house. They renewed the house. Khushi make it clear for him that she won't stop him from meeting his family but not to involve her or kids to which Arnav agreed.

On the other hand, in RM with Anjali everyone is behaving coldly. Nani and Mami talk with her but only if it is related to the baby. Akash and Payal always neglect her. it is decided Anjali should work after her baby turned into year. Raizada brothers took care of Shyam by sending him to jail.

Nani and Mami visits the kids once in a week. Even Payal and Akash too come with their son as kids are fond of him..

It was one of the night when Arnav came to the kids room. Khushi gave him the stories book.

" Put them to the sleep by narrating the bed time stories" said Khushi giving the book.

" What !! me ?? No I can't. plz do this you only" said Arnav. It is not he don't know but Ansh always gives him tough time asking all unnecessary questions in the story but with his mamma he will be silent as he fear for her.

" I am feeling sleepy Arnavji" said Khushi and went from there.

Cursing himself, Arnav went to the kids. It took him one hour to put them sleep amidst all the silly questions of his naughty son.

When he entered the room, he was shocked to see the sight infront of him. the entire room is decorated with candles and roses even the bed too. There on the table lying a red roses bouquet and card. He took the card and read it.

" Let's start afresh from beginning again – Khushi" was written on the card.

The door clicked and he turned to see Khushi with a red saree standing before.

" Khushi. What is this all ??"asked Arnav.

Khushi came to him" Let's forget everything and start a new beginning Arnavji"

Arnav's happiness knew no bounds" Are you sure ??"

Khushi nodded her head.

" You forgave me and trust me" said Arnav. Khushi nodded and Arnav hugged her to which he reciprocated.

" All these days, I was afraid that if Anjali again comes into lives, you will leave me and my babies" said Khushi coming out of the hug.

Arnav cupped her face" Never think like that Khushi. I realized your value in those eight months. Living without you is no less than hell for me. Also she killed our baby which I can't digest"

" I too can't forget it. I always wished for three kids from childhood. But now I can't become mother again" said Khushi crying to which Arnav hugged her.

" Why don't we consult a doctor ??"asked Arnav.

" No need because the doctor already confirmed that 99.9% there is no chance that I become mother again" said Khushi with tears.

Composing herself , she came out of the hug" No problem. We already have two kids. But plz don't break my heart again. With a lot of difficulty I gathered myself and giving you another chance. This time don't break me again."

" Never Khushi. I promise" said Arnav.

Arnav kissed her forehead and hugged her again that is when the door bursted out and the kids ran into the room.

Arnav and Khushi both jerked hearing it and came out of the hug.

" maa. Why is your room decorated like this ??'asked Pari.

Both looked at each other not knowing what to say.

" mumma. Why are you wearing Saree ?? You both are going somewhere leaving us" asked Ansh suspiciously.

" No we are not going anywhere. But why are you both here ??"asked Arnav.

" We want to sleep with you" said Pari and both rushed on to the bed. Arshi looked at each other sighing.

Khushi changed her dress and slept beside Ansh.

" Ansh. Papa put you both to sleep naa. Then how did you wake up ??"asked Khushi.

" Papa don't know stories. Very bad. I din't get sleep" said Ansh. Arnav raised her eyebrow.

" Don't lie Ansh. You keep on asking silly questions to papa. Mamma I slept but he woke up me by pulling my hair and dragged me here" said Pari.

" No. I am not" said Ansh.

" You are"

" Ok. Stop it you both" said Khushi.

" Mamma. Who decorated the room ??'asked Ansh.

" me" said Khushi.

" Tomorrow decorate my room too like this. I like it" said Ansh.

Arshi looked at each other and laughed out loud making the kids confuse.

" Why are you laughing ??"asked Ansh pouting.

" Nothing" said Khushi and made the kids sleep.

Arnav is just lying looking at Khushi. She took her phone and typed something. Soon his phone buzzed and he took it.

" There are still many nights ahead"

Arnav smiled and typed something.

" Hope everynight your son won't spoil like today" Khushi laughed out

" Love you" Arnav

" Love you too" Khushi.

Today is Khushi's birthday. She woke up lazily and saw the time. It was 8 am.

" I slept for more time" thought Khushi and checked her alarm which was turned off. It must be her kids work. She soon escaped into washroom and came out wearing a green color saree.

" Need to prepare breakfast" she rushed to downstairs when found everything arranged on the table. She opened the dishes and found everything her favourite.

" Who made these all ??" she thought herself.

" We" came a voice from behind and she turned to find Arnav and kids.

Ansh came with a rose" Happy Birthday maa" Khushi took it and kissed his cheek.

Pari gave a painting which she drawn " Happy Birthday maa" Khushi took it and kissed her cheek.

" Now. Come have breakfast" said Arnav and they all had a heartful breakfast.

Khushi cut the cake and fed the first piece to kids, then to Arnav.

" Papa. What are you gifting maa ??"asked Pari.

" It's a surprise and for that you mamma should come with me" said Arnav.

The SUV stopped infront of a hospital.

" Arnavji. We " Khushi said looking at the building confusing.

" Come with me" said Arnav and took her in to a doctor's cabin as he already have an appointment.

" Khushi. You always wished for three babies naa. It is going to be true " said Arnav.

" What ?? But how ?? you know I can't become mother again "said Khushi.

" I know that is why we are going for surrogacy" said Arnav.

" Surrogacy !!" gasped Khushi. She knew already about it.

" But Arnavji where do we get surrogate mother" said Khushi.

" Mrs. Raizada. Everything is taken care off" said the doctor" Your husband visited us three weeks before. She is going to be surrogate mother for your baby"

Khushi looked at the woman who is standing there and at Arnav.

" Is it true ??"asked Khushi.

Arnav nodded his head.

" Maam. Now sign these papers and move to the lab" said the doctor. Khushi looked through the papers. She signed on them as Arnav already signed them.

Then both are led to the lad for further procedure. Coming out of the lab, Khushi" I still can't believe this Arnavji"

" It is true Khushi. We are going to have a baby. How is my gift ??"asked Arnav.

" This is the best gift" said Khushi hugging him.

Anjali is now working for one of the construction companies. The brothers din't want her to be in their office. She is earning for her and her daughter. She every month gives money on her behalf to run the house.

The surrogacy procedure went well and their baby is now six months in the womb.

Arnav and Khushi are in the ultrasound where the doctor is showing the baby. At the end of it, Khushi rushed out of the room crying. Arnav followed her and saw her at the end of the corridor.. He placed his hand on her shoulder. Khushi immediately hugged him.

" I want to feel Arnavji. I want to feel my baby inside me. I wanted to experience the mood swings, the kicks of baby in me, the pain of giving birth to baby. But I can't. It was every girl's dream but I am an unfortunate. How much I try to overcome this fact but I can't" said Khushi crying.

Arnav din't understand how to console her. He never knew Khushi's wish for the baby is soo strong.

Coming out of the hug, she said" This is all happened because of Anjali. I will never forgive her. Never"

" Shhh Khushi. No need to take her name at this happy moment" said Arnav and took her into the ultrasound scan room.

But unknown to them, Anjali and Nani who came to hospital as Anjali's daughter is not well heard it. Anjali stood there guilty while Nani went from there.

That day Anjali understood she can never get back her chote. she lost him forever.

Arnav and Khushi took the small bundle of joy into their hands. Their baby girl who is one week old. in these one week, Raizadas and Guptas, Diwaan's visited them..They brought her home today. Ansh and Pari are beside them.

" When will she open her eyes ??"asked Ansh getting irritated.

As if heard him, the baby opened her eyes" Khushi. Her eyes are just like you"

The girl looked at Pari smiled then turned to Ansh but soon closed her eyes again.

" What the " said Ansh. Arshi looked at each other surprised.

" Ok now you both go. Baby needs sleep" said Khushi and placed the baby in the cradle.

" She always sleeps. When will she play with us" said Ansh.

" When she grows bigger then she will play with you" said Khushi.

" What is her name ??"asked Pari. Khushi looked at Arnav. she named Ansh so she have given this right to Arnav.

" Aadhya Singh Raizada" said Arnav.

" Very pretty name papa. I will call her addu" said Pari.

" me too" said Ansh.

" Come on. Now it's time for your both bath" said Khushi.

" We did it in the morning" said Ansh.

" But it is summer. So, you have to take bath in the evening too" said Khushi but Ansh ran away from the room with pari. Khushi too ran behind them to catch.

Arnav sat there looking at his family. He now have everything. His Khushi, His three kids. Life is now more than best for him which filled with love and happiness.

The End

Thanks to everyone who have voted and commented on each and every update of this story..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.1K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
129K 3.6K 12
Here is a FS on Sheetal track. Peep in to know more.
814K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
56.6K 2.8K 14
My Take on Sheetal Track.. NOTE:- I'm writing an Arshi story after a very long time maybe you guys will feel the story is rushed so I'm sorry for tha...