Part 20

Part 20

Khushi started when Arnav accepted her every condition. They both rang the bell. HP opened the door only to get surprised.

"move dammit" shouted Arnav jerking away HP.

HP moved away and both entered the mansion. Hearing Arnav's shout everyone came there.

"ASR" Aarav came and hugged him. No one noticed Khushi as she is walking behind.

"Chote. where did you went ?? I am trying to your number" said Anjali but halted seeing Khushi.

"Khushiji. Aap" said Anjali in surprise.

Everyone looked at Khushi.. Nani and Payal where happy while Sheetal and Aarav too shocked.

"Khushi Bitiya." Nani came to her. Payal too came and hugged Khushi who stood still. Payal came out of the hug and looked at Khushi confused.

"We are all happy to see you again as the bahu of this house Khushi Bitiya "said Nani.

" But I din't came here to stay forever or as the bahu of your family. I came here only to stay for four months." Said Khushi.

All were confused while Arnav closed his eyes in frustration. He doesn't want his family to know.

"What ?? Four months" asked Mamiji.

" Yes. I am tired. Mr.Raizada. Explain your family. I am going to room" said Khushi.

Everyone looked at Arnav while he said" HP. Put the bags in my rooms"

" Don't you dare to touch my things" shouted Khushi on HP jerking everyone.

HP looked at her frightened and left his hand in the middle.

"What is the problem ??"asked Arnav.

" I can carry my things" said Khushi and took her bags went upstairs.

"Chote. What is this ?? Why did Khushi Bitiya said she is staying here only for four months" asked Nani.

"Khushi wants divorce Nani." Said Arnav.

Everyone gasped hearing this.

"What !! Divorce" said payal.

"Lawyer said she can apply to divorce only after six months of staying together. After two months of marriage, she left so to apply for divorce, she stays here with me four months" said Arnav.

" Chote. How can Khushi Bitiya do this ?? Doesn't she know how much you loves her ??"asked Nani.

" Haan Arnavji. I will talk to her and make her understand" said Payal.

"There is no use Payal. She is very angry. Give her sometime" said Arnav and went out of the house.

.

When Arnav reached his room, he saw Khushi is sitting at the poolside with her laptop.

She saw him and continued her work neglecting him.

Arnav came near her after freshening up.

"Khushi." Called Arnav. She just looked at him.

"I need to talk with you" said Arnav. Khushi nodded her head to continue.

"Why did you left me and this house Khushi ??"asked Arnav.

" I think I have written a letter. If you have read it, you would have come to know the reason. Or like always you neglected my letter just like you neglected me" asked Khushi.

"Khushi!!" said Arnav with a sad face.

" Now Please don't keep that face as if you are hurted" said Khushi.

Arnav is going to say something when the door knocked and HP came there.

" Arnav Bhaiyya. Dinner is ready. Naniji asked you and Khushi Bhabi to come" said HP.

Arnav nodded his head and HP left from there.

"Khushi.. Come. Let's go"said Arnav.

" You go. I will come later" said Khushi.

"When ?? It is already 8.30" said Arnav.

" You please go from here Mr.Raizada. " said Khushi irritated.

" But Khushi. You must be hungry. " asked Arnav.

" Ohh Soo much concern. That too for me. Where was your concern earlier ?? You din't even used to acknowledge me and my presence. Now why ??" mocked Khushi.

" I am sorry Khushi..I....." Arnav is going to say something when Khushi said" Leave from here. I will come"

When Arnav still stood not going, Khushi said gritting her teeth" Leave Mr.Raizada"

Arnav left from there feeling sad. In the downstairs, everyone are at the dining hall waiting for Arnav.

"Chote. Where is Khushiji ??"asked Anjali.

"Di. She said she will come in few minutes" said Arnav.

" But. I am feeling hungry" said Aarav.

"No problem. We can continue. Is it ok Chote ??"asked Anjali.

"Haan Di. You all continue, I will wait for Khushi" said Arnav.

" See. Khushi too came" said Payal who is coming downstairs and went near her.

" Khushi. Come. I have made all your favourite dishes" said Payal.

" Thank you for that but I can't eat" said Khushi.

"Why ??"asked Payal confused.

" I have ordered my food from outside" said Khushi and went towards the door when it rang.

The delivery boy delivered the food and went from there. While she is going to the upstairs, Payal stopped her.

" Khushi. What is this ?? Why are doing all this ??" asked Payal.

" What are you talking about Mrs.Raizada ??"asked Khushi.

Payal gasped hearing it," Mrs.Raizada!!! I am your jiji Khushi. What got into that you are making everyone suffer ?? "

"Payal. What's going on here ??"came Arnav. when they both din't came, he came to see what is happening.

" Nothing Arnavji. Khushi ordered food from outside" said Payal.

" Khushi!! But why ??"asked Arnav.

"Mr.Raizada. I have already said to you that neither you nor any one from your family should interfere in my personal business. You even agreed to it that I am free to do everything as my wish. So. Please make your brother's wife understand about this" said Khushi and went from there.

"Arnavji. What is this ??"asked Payal.

" Don't ask me anything Payal" said Arnav and went towards his family.

"What happened Chote ?? Where is Khushi Bitiya ??"asked Nani.

" Nani. Khushi ordered food from outside" said Arnav.

" What ?? But why ??"asked Nani.

" Don't know Naniji. She is not even calling me jiji" said Payal sadly.

"What happened Khushiji ?? Why is she behaving like this ??"asked Anjali.

"Don't know what is in her mind" said Nani.

"Leave all that..Now everyone have their food" said Mamiji.

Nodding their heads, everyone continued with their dinner.