Part 17

Part 17

Next morning:

IN RM:

Everyone are at the breakfast table except Arnav. They all noticed it.

"HHBB. Arnav bitwa still din't came" said Mami.

"Haan mamiji. seems like he is shocked. I mean we are all also shocked to see Khushi in the party.. ASR is searching madly for her in whole world and she is here in Delhi" said sheetal.

"But still I can't understand how come Phati saree Diwaan's grand daughter" said Mami.

"I talked with amma. She said to me about it" said Payal and narrated him the whole story about Khushi's parents..

"Why did Khushiji left and why is she angry on us ??"asked Anjali..

"Don't know what happened between them ??'said Nani.

Akash's mobile rang and he looked at caller id..

"It's Bhai" said Akash and lifted the call. He talked for sometime and said" Bhai said he will come to office directly. I will leave"

"Akash make sure chote eats his breakfast" said Anjali. Akash nodded his head and left from there.

"Now who will drop me to the School ??"said aarav pouting.

"Don't worry Aarav. I will ask driver to leave you to school and your mom to office" said Anjali.

"Thank you aunty" Aarav happily nodded his head.

The day went hectic for Arnav with his meetings. In all these he personally called Khushi's PA for appointment but he din't get any..

In the evening, a black Mercedes stopped infront of the AR main building. Khushi Diwaan came out of it wearing an exclusive designer Saree. She directly went into the office. She is going near reception when Aman spotted her and came near to her.

"Khushi Bhabi.. Aap" said Aman happily.

" I would like to be addressed professionally Mr. Aman Mathur. So call me Ms. Diwaan" said Khushi with a stern face.

Aman was taken aback by her reply. He never seen her in this serious avatar.

"Where is your Boss ??"asked Khushi.

"Ma'm. He is in important meeting. It will end in ten minutes. I will take you to his cabin." said Aman. Khushi nodded her head and Aman led her to ASR's cabin.

" What would you like to have ma'm ??"asked Aman.

"Nothing. Notify me when the meeting is over" said Khushi.. Aman left from there..

After nearly ten minutes, Aman entered in.

"Ma'm. Meeting is over and the clients left. ASR is still there in the conference room. Plz come with me" said Aman.

Khushi agreed and followed Aman. That is when the unexpected occurred.