TOUR

By loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} Emily thought taking her sister to Logan Paul's tour would be hell, but after the first one, she... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine

twenty nine

10K 200 21
By loganjankstadohner

still Logan's pov;
The police left, we had both sat there on the bed my arms around her fragile body. Here was no way she could stay here, and they was no way I was leaving her tonight.
Logan; do you wanna come to mine you can stay there the night. I need to know that your safe.
She nodded. Clearly not in the mood for talking, and I don't blame her.
I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. We walked through the hotel and out the doors getting weird looks from near enough anyone. I ignored it. I wasn't anything to do with them.
As predicted. There was people with cameras surrounding the doors. I hated it, but I guess it what you have to deal with when your one of the most famous people at the moment. I pushed through all the people while covering her, she didn't need all this after what had just happened. It was quite dark out, the flashes hurt my eyes, I was used to it though. I opened jeffs car door and put her in the passenger seat before jumping in the other side. I stared the car and drove off, avoiding annoying people tying to stop me on the way.
-
I parked out around the back of the building I lived in. Thankfully there was no one there to stop us again, I picked her up again and we went through the back doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
63.4K 1.1K 101
Sophia Rose Paul. Logan and Jakes younger sister. The 'unknown paul' is very much well noticed now. Her talent to sing and apparently a magnet to al...
94.8K 1.1K 58
You are Logan Paul's 17year old sister when u turned16 u had a choice to move we're ever u wanted but u choose to go with Logan to LA but little did...