Confidential

By BinBerries

"Then what are your true feelings for me?" "I'm sorry, but that's confidential" The Min Family has been targe... More

Files
Preview
Introduction
1st Mission
2nd Mission
3rd Mission
4th Mission
5th Mission
7th Mission
8th Mission
9th Mission
10th Mission
11th Mission
12th Mission
13th Mission
14th Mission
15th Mission
16th Mission
17th Mission

6th Mission

70 15 1
By BinBerries

Chorong was breathing heavily as they hid in a janitor's closet.

"Noona? What's wrong?" Woozi asked, his innocent face made Chorong feel more stressed. Why would someone want to kill a 4th grader kid?

Chorong shook her head and dialed Kihyun's phone, in hopes that nothing happened to them during this loud and noisy event.

"Hello?" he picked up, Chorong let out a sigh of relief. "Kihyun, there's something in the gym, we escaped but I didn't catch the face" Chorong said.

Chorong heard Kihyun move from one place to another and whispered on the phone. "You got attacked? By who?"

"What fu-" – Chorong glanced at Woozi when she was about to curse – "What part of I didn't catch the face, didn't you understand? I have a kid to protect, I had to get him out first".

Woozi kept playing with a stuffed toy he got from the lost and found box.

"But both of you are alright?" Kihyun asked "We're fine".

"I'll call you later, come back here alright?" Kihyun said then hung up. Chorong picked Woozi up and put her phone in her pocket and left the janitor's closet. They then went straight to the student council room.

When they both got inside, Yoongi was wearing his backpack and Kihyun were right in front of them. "We were about to leave" Kihyun said.

"Are you two alright? Chorong looks like she ran a hundred miles" Yoongi said then moved towards Kihyun and the two. "Noona carried me and we ran!" Woozi said with a wide smile on his face, luckily, he was too young to understand any of what had happened.

"Do you guys want to come over to our house?" Yoongi asked. Kihyun and Chorong exchanged glances "I've got homework today, so maybe next time" Chorong said and Woozi pouted.

"Don't worry Woozi, you can have this instead" Chorong gave Woozi a small keychain with a teddy bear on it. "Wah~~ thank you noona!" Woozi hugged Chorong and when he let go, she approached Yoongi and said "I got one for both siblings".

Yoongi blushed a bit and took it "thank you". 

"Well then, I'll leave first. I'll see you tomorrow Woozi-ah" Chorong said. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Yoongi-ah" Kihyun said and ran out the door after Chorong.

As soon as they left the school gates and they were far from their targets, Kihyun smirked "you put small camera's and tracking devices in those keychains, didn't you?".

Chorong smirked "of course I did, I also put in voice recorders. You think I'd just buy one? I won't give anything to them unless they have something inside it".

"You sneaky little witch" Kihyun said with a smirk. 

"Come on, we have to make it back to the agency to check out more files, there are more files regarding the student council, they're considered as suspects" Chorong said "Alright" Kihyun fixed his bag as they entered the restaurant.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Both of them read the files but Chorong let out a deep sigh. "What is it this time?" Kihyun asked.

"We have to get rid of that guy or our cover will be blown and it will make things more difficult to protect the siblings" Chorong said as she clasped her hands and fell into deep thought.

"Why don't we kidnap him and erase his memory, we'll return him either way so we won't break any rule or law" Kihyun said.

"But this guy isn't just anyone and You have a point but we don't have any free agents these days and both of us need to watch over the siblings" Chorong said.

"Then we make them help us without them knowing"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?" Yoongi was confused with Kihyun's sudden request. "I need your help to carry a few trash bags to the dump because the garbage truck forgot them" Kihyun said.

"Sure, when you need my help?" Yoongi innocently asked, not knowing anything.

"A little bit after school, I don't know anyone else to ask help for anyways" Kihyun said "alright" Yoongi agreed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, hey guys" Chorong smiled brightly at the two boys as she dragged a large black garbage bag.

Kihyun eyed the bag, then eyed Chorong what did you do? He mouthed but Chorong just smiled innocently and happily like she had done no wrong.

"Jungkook-ah!" "Yes Yes! I'm coming hyung!" Chorong saw her target and carried a gun in her bag. She approached her target and stood in front of him.

"Oh! Soo Ah! It's been a while, what happened to your short hair?" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah... hey, do you have your phone with you? Because I lost mine and need to make a phone call" she made an excuse.

Jungkook handed her his phone and she texted the guy he was talking to and said that he'd catch up later.

"Thanks, but I just needed to text someone" Chorong said and returned the phone. "Really? Woah, you've gotten prettier" he said. "Thanks" then Chorong took out her gun and hit Jungkook in the head.

She stared at him as he laid unconscious on the floor "time to take out the trash".

"Woozi's in the bathroom" Chorong said then Woozi came running to her.

"Noona I'm done!!!" Woozi came to them with a big smile then tripped over the garbage bag Chorong was holding onto.

"Ow!" Woozi fell face-flat on his face and Chorong dropped the bag to help him up.

"What's in that bag? How much garbage?" Yoongi asked and carried his younger brother on his back.

"I don't know, but my neighbors said it's for recycling. It's too heavy for me to carry though" Chorong complained, waiting for Yoongi's reply but Kihyun watched them and raised an eyebrow at his partner.

If Kihyun knew anything, it was that Chorong was just tired from dragging the bag because that girl could lift weights with just one hand. 

"It's heavy? Can you carry Woozi and I'll carry this bag?" Yoongi suggested and Chorong gave him her signature fake smile. "Can you? I mean, if it isn't a bother" Chorong said. "Don't worry, I can do it, it would be rude if I let a girl carry something heavy without my help" he said.

"Thank you so much Yoongi" then Chorong took Woozi ,who was already fast asleep, on her back.

Kihyun rolled his eyes in Chorong's direction but she smirked victoriously.

Although Yoongi looked like a very tough person, he always found himself weak and soft around Chorong.

They all carried the bags of garbage to the dump and Yoongi dropped the living, breathing body of Jungkook.

Chorong noticed it and said "Yoongi-ah! Could you put it in this recycling bin?". Yoongi smiled and went to her, then dropped the bag in the recycling bag.

Little did he know, that the recycling bin was a small entrance to another hidden lab of U.A. Agency.

"Thanks Yoongi, You were a big help today" Chorong said and gave him her signature sweet smile but Kihyun nudged her with his elbow and faked a cough.

"Uhm.. Chorong? Don't you have other things to do today?" Kihyun said, telling her to erase Jungkook's memory while they're there.

Chorong mentally rolled her eyes at Kihyun and said "if you guys don't mind, I'll leave first. I have some business to attend to".

Though Yoongi had a smile on his face, he was disappointed that he'd see her leave again.

Chorong moved Woozi from her back to Yoongi's and bid goodbye to them. Kihyun stayed to watch the siblings and make sure that they'd make it back home safely.

"Kihyun-ah" Yoongi called out to Kihyun. 

"Yeah? What is it?" Kihyun turned around and faced Yoongi.

"How long have you and Chorong been friends?" Yoongi asked in the midst of Woozi's snores. Kihyun suddenly remembered the entire year of him being Chorong's lab partner and the 4 months of her being undercover and 'flirt' with him for him reveal his secrets.

"Over a year, approximately" Kihyun said then shivers went up his spine just remembering how he had gotten arrested. "You two must be really close then" Yoongi said and adjusted Woozi on his back.

"I don't really know about being close but, we know a lot about each other" Kihyun said.

"That's called being close" Yoongi answered with sarcasm in his voice.

But the only way Kihyun and Chorong knew so much about each other were because they both had files of each other and they had to read it since they were working together. 

[I apologize for not updating, but I feel weak after carrying a bunch of heavy boxes. I hope you liked this chapter because something will happen to one of the characters in the next chapter] 

[No clues because with just one clue, you guys will get it already. Too smart T^T]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.7K 35
Five different kids from a boarding school accidentally fell their way into an underground room, just to discover that it was far from just a coincid...
16.4K 448 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...
3.9K 205 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
3K 93 24
I watch as both of them stare me down. I just smirked right at them. "What's wrong boys? Tired of the cat and mouse game?" I say with a pout. I hear...