I Was Made To Hate (Under Ed...

By anandruchi

Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any fee... More

Copyright ©️
1. Beginning with clash
shot-2
shot-3
shot- 4
shot-5
shot-6
shot-7
New cover
shot- 8
shot-9
shot-10
shot- 11
New cover 2
shot-12
First place
shot-13
shot -14
shot- 15
shot- 16
shot-17
Shot- 18
shot -19
Shot- 20
shot- 21
shot-22
Shot-23
shot- 24
Last shot + Epilogue

Prologue

16.2K 296 22
By anandruchi

Scene 1:
Girl: You have to do this marriage. You have no choice. (smirk)

Guy: I have, I will do anything but never marry a girl like you. (angry)

Scene 2:

Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life.

Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconception that I love you. (not so affected)

Guy: You are not even worth to hate. You are a selfish person. You knew very well that I love someone else still you did this. God will never forgive you. You will never get love but hatred only.

Girl: Tch tch tch, feeling so much pain?(fake sad) I m feeling bad for you. I wish I could do something but I have an idea you can listen sad songs as you didn't get your love. Trust me you will feel good. (Chuckled and she left)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.1K 18
Story will be revolving around Sanskar , Swara nd Shan aka Shanthanu..!! sanskar marrying Swara for taking revenge..!! Swara is marrying him for love...
199K 9.3K 45
STORY CREDIT....SAMEERA (TU) A girl was shown in bridal wear sitting on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband she smiles and started talking...
162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
1.5M 58.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...