One Year

By passtheduch

One Year, that's what they agreed upon. That's why she worked so hard to please him. That's why she did eve... More

Death and Rebirth
Siri Chen, Third Young Miss
Decree
Wedding Day
Wedding Day (2)
Wedding Night
Lesson
Lesson (2)
Lesson (3)
Attack
Attack (2)
Doctor
Confrontation
Asking For Help
Asking For Help (2)
First Steps
Engagement Party
Engagement Party (2)
Engagement Party (3)
Engagement Party (4)
Engagement Party (5)
Useful
Ultimate Heaven Elixir
Suspicious
Painting
Flowing Lily Courtyard
Trouble
Trouble (2)
Trouble (3)
Looking For Trouble
Prince Ronin's Birthday Party
Smoke and Shield
Smoke and Shield (2)
Smoke and Shield (3)
Questions
Heart To Heart
Connection
Gift
Treatment
Treatment (2)
Treatment (3)
Hard Work
Gift (2)
Gift (3)
Gift (4)
Gift (5)
Gift (6)
Gift (7)
Queen
Happy? Fun?
Glad
Red String
Wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
Wedding (3)
Wedding (4)
Wedding (5)
Plans
Seven Months
Another Year
Sisters
Luna's Wedding
Twisted Games
Taiyo Flower
First Fight
Make Up
Mission
Open Hands and Open Heart
Spring Hunt
Spring Hunt (2)
Spring Hunt (3)
Spring Hunt (4)
Spring Hunt (5)
Spring Hunt (6)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (1)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (2)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (3)
Pleas
Wake Up
Queen (2)
Today
Changes
Checkmate
Reunion
Tease
Remedy
Remedy (2)
Lady Chunhua
Challenge Accepted
To Entice A Dragon
To Entice A Dragon (2)
Six
Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon (2)
Harvest Moon (3)
Mia
Confessions
The Fall Of The House Of Wang
The Fall Of The House Of Wang (2)
Mia's Funeral
Promise
Bicker
Concubines
Spring Hunt (7)
Spring Hunt (8)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (4)
Journey
Journey (2)
Journey (3)
Name Suggestion Competition (CLOSED!!!!!)

Harvest Moon (4)

55.3K 1.5K 106
By passtheduch

Once inside their chambers, instead of going to their bedroom, they went into Siri's painting and music room.  Siri opened the balcony doors to let the Harvest Moonlight shine through.  Her maids came in to light a couple of candles before they are left them alone. 

There was already wine and snacks on the table as Ryu sat back on the cushion as listened as Siri play on the guzheng.  Times like this, made him remember just how precious she is to him.  And how precious time is for them. He has sent all his men looking for the Taiyo flower and so far they have found nothing.  He needs to spend more time with her, he reminded himself as he poured the wine into the cup himself and drank the wine slowly as Siri played for him. 

The sweet sound lit up the quiet courtyard, every servant that was passing by stopped to hear the sweet song as it captured their attention.  Every guard, also stopped and looked up towards the second story window, hoping to get a glimpse of their Queen playing the guzheng.  They could only imagine how beautiful she looked, how graceful she played, how she could captivate anyone with one look. 

Suddenly a soft, clear and sweet voice started singing. 

You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you...
My affection is real.
My love is real.
The moon represents my heart.

You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you...
My affection does not waver,
My love will not change.
The moon represents my heart.

Just one soft kiss
is enough to move my heart.
A period of time when our affection was deep,
Has made me miss you until now.

You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you.

Go think about it.
Go and have a look [at the moon],
The moon represents my heart.

Siri played the last note to the song and when she looked up at her husband, she could tell, that her song moved him deeply.  The song she sang was a favorite of hers in the modern world called "The Moon Represents My Heart".  Seeing how the Harvest Moon was out and the song directly relates to how she feels about Ryu, she thought it was fitting for such an occasion. 

What she didn't expect was Ryu frozen in his spot.  Two streaks of tears have fallen without him even noticing it.  Her song resonated so deep inside of him, that the last barrier that he had left inside of him, was torn down by his wife.  Layer by layer, she tore at the barrier that he built around his heart and mind.  And now there was nothing left but the red string tying him to her, forever.  He sat there, his heart bare for her, because of her and he didn't know what to do. 

Siri stood up and made her way to him.  She bent down to kiss the trail of wet tears before claiming his mouth with hers.  His frozen body moved to hold her to his body, engulfing her cold body to his warmth as he takes all the hairpins out of her hair and places them on the table so he could run his hands through her silky silver hair. 

A fire was lit inside of her and her hands quickly undid his clothes, pushing and pulling them off of him as her dress was practically ripped off of her body due to his impatience.  The need to feel her skin on him drove him wild.  Once they were naked, instead of continuing, he stands back and looks upon her body in the light. 

He slowly walks around the room, blowing out the candles until the only thing lighting up the room was the moonlight.  Siri stood naked, watching him as he made a whole circle around the room.  A soft wind blew and without Siri even knowing, yet she shivered.  Not because of the wind, but how Ryu stared at her. 

Siri opened up her arms and he walked to her.  Instead of letting him take the lead, she did it instead.  She kissed him until they both needed to break apart so they could breath, she kissed his jaw line, down his neck to his chest where she played with his nipples for a while before his growling of frustration made her move down his abs and lick his hip bone.  His phallus was standing already as she took him into her mouth from tip until it hit the back of her throat.  Her wet and warm mouth sucked, licked, and kissed his penis.  Soon his hips began to move on their own, as his hands came down to grab the back of her head as he pistons his penis into her mouth. 

"Siri."  Ryu warned her, but she held on to his hips tighter. 

He came into her mouth and she swallowed, gulp by gulp, she swallowed wholeheartedly and willingly.  She pulled him out of her mouth with a pop sound, causing him to groan in lust and frustration at her teasing him. 

She threw him a huge smile before leading him down to the ground, and arranged the cushions around them until they were comfortable.  She straddled him as he sat up with his arms around her waist.  Siri began kissing him softly with light nibbles and licks, driving him crazy.  Every time he would try to capture her lips, she would pull back and giggle at him, not letting him get his way. 

A frustrating growl came out of his mouth for a fourth time before Siri gave him what he wanted.  Their kiss was consuming.  It was hard to tell one person from the next, as their intertwined bodies held on tighter. 

Siri rubbed her breast against his chest, causing her nipples to harden.  Ryu's head dropped to take a nipple into his mouth as Siri leans back so he could have room to feast upon them.  His tricky fingers came from behind and rubbed her vagina hole from behind, causing her hips to move and Siri to moan loudly. 

He always knew what to do to make her completely forget what she wanted to do to him.  She bit her lip, so the pain would cut through the pleasure he was giving her.  If she gave in now, he would completely take over and lead her.  Tonight, after singing her love song to him, it was him who needed taken care of, not her. 

Siri lifted herself high enough so she could slowly sit on his penis.  Inch by slow inch, she slowly swallowed him up.  Ryu's hand was on her hips, helping her guide herself on to him.

"Gods, you're so deep inside of me."  Siri said as she breathed deeply. 

"Siri."  Ryu begged.  He couldn't help himself.  His wife drove him crazy when she took the lead. 

Siri kissed him to shut him up so he couldn't influence her on her pace for the night.  Siri slowly moved her hips, causing him to lean forward until his forehead hit hers. 

"Siri."  Ryu begged again.  "You're killing me." 

"No, My King."  Siri told him.  "I'm just beginning." 

Siri captures his mouth into hers and her slow hip movements coincided with her slow, searching kisses.  She was torturing him, but he couldn't complain.  It was Siri, his heart.  What can he only do but beg her to put him out of his misery. 

Siri traces his right arm until their hands find each other, she then guides his hands to her mouth where she sucks on his middle finger and forefinger making him moan and groan more loudly.  It was sweet torture, and he couldn't handle it. 

When his fingers were drenched, she guided his fingers where her other entrance was.  The chrysanthemum bud was close as she guide him to her entrance. 

"Move it slowly in circles."  Siri guides him as she relaxes her body.  "One finger at a time.  Slowly... Slowly...." 

Her guidance led one finger deeply inside of her before another finger joined it. 

"Siri."  Ryu moaned loudly. 

He never took anyone from the other hole before.  He's heard of it, but was never really interested in it, but because it was with his wife.  It was driving him more insane. 

How could a noble lady let a man do this to her?  Noble ladies thought it was too degrading, so husbands would find women who are prostitutes who would let men do this to them.  Yet it felt so good to him, as if everything was enhanced.

But his wife, was opened to trying new things, teaching him new positions, letting him do whatever he wanted to do.  He moaned loudly as Siri's hips began to move faster. 

"Now everything of me, belongs to you as well."  Siri told him. 

The pace kept up as the slapping sound of skin against skin could be heard. 

"Siri."  Ryu warned her. 

"Ryu!"  Siri screamed at the same time cuming a few moments before he did.  After he emptied himself inside of her, he pulls himself out, letting the mixture of her fluids and his white substance drip out of her.  With the same fingers that was inside of her anus just a while ago, Ryu rubbed her dripping hole and brought it to the back entrance again, lubing it up completely before his fingers slowly entered her again, causing her to groan in pain and pleasure. 

He was prepping her for his penis.  She knew because she could see his lust shining brightly through his onyx eyes.

"When you're ready, take me from behind."  Siri told him through soft kisses.  "It'll be deeper and feel better in that position." 

"Siri."  Ryu groaned out in frustration again.  What is he going to do about her.  Her wanton ways calls out to his soul.  He was suppose cherish her like a fragile lady, but she was making it hard for him to do so. 

"Next time, don't hold back."  Siri told him.  "I want to feel you in me, so deep and so fast that I can loudly scream out your name so the moon can hear it." 

Ryu growled then took his fingers out of her before flipping her on to her hands and knees and positioning him over her back entrance.  Slowly guiding his stiff penis again, he slowly works his way into her inch by inch until her butt hit his groin. 

And he did exactly what she asked for.  His movements were fast, deep and hard.  Siri's screamed out his name as he bit the back of her shoulder as they both came.  He emptied himself inside of her as she finally collapsed onto the cushions. 

Her body felt tired and heavy.  She wouldn't be able to move.  Her lower half was aching but everything was worth it. 

Ryu makes his way to her side and holds her to him, as they spoon.  There were no more words to be said between them.  They've said words of love and promises, they shared every part of their bodies together, they laid everything bare to each other.   There was no going back from this.  No way out, but to keep forging forward together, stronger than they will ever be.

***************

Author's note. The song that Siri sang is called, "The Moon Represents My Heart" sung by Teresa Teng. It's actually a really famous song in China/Asia. I do not own the music/lyrics. So credits go to them and not me. If you're interested in the song take a listen.

Guzheng version:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 675 89
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
608K 24.2K 75
After dying in a tragic accident, Rhianne found herself transmigrated in a novel world as a character. To her much disappointment, she became the cha...
3.9K 161 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...