Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 6

1.5K 17 11
By limelightAvery__

Still Anthony's POV:

I opened the door and saw that she was sleeping with her blanket wrapped around her. Not gonna lie she looked so cute cuddled up like a little bunny. She started stirring and then she opened her eyes. I guess the door noise woke her up.

" oh I'm so sorry lily I didn't mean to wake you Jake just told me to come check up on you I'll let you rest now " I said walking back to where I came from.

" no it's fine, I just didn't have anything else to do so I took a nap " she said yawning.

" it gets pretty boring in here huh" I asked looking around at the emptiness.

" tell me about it, i would rather stick needles in my eyes then stay in this area for another night " she said and it caused me to chuckle.

" your Anthony right ".

" yup that's me " I smiled at her.

" yea I know considering that your the one who drugged me " she said while rolling her eyes.

" yea I'm sorry about that by the way I just was doing as Jake said " I nervously said.

" I understand" she said looking down.

" so I want to get to know you tell me a little about yourself " I asked taking a seat next to her on the ground.

" there's not much of me to know "

" what's your family like, how many siblings do you have, what's your favorite color, just random things like that ".

" actually my parents passed away about 5 months ago in a car accident it's actually hard for me to talk about it and I don't have any siblings " she said while she had a few tears slip down her cheeks. Honestly my heart ached for her I couldn't imagine my life without my parents.

" lily I'm so sorry I didn't know " I said staring at her in her eyes. She just burst out crying and I couldn't help but to feel bad for her. I reached out and gave her a hug.

Jakes POV:

I let Anthony go check up on lily and I noticed he's been gone for at least ten minutes now. I wonder what he's doing I'm going to go check up on them. I make my way down to the basement and swing the door open. I see lily crying and Tony hugging her while she was crying in his arms. My anger busted out and I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself.

" are you kidding me lily what did I tell you. Didn't I tell you no flirting with the other guys " I screamed at her. I couldn't handle it I grabbed her by the neck and went face to face with her.

" Jake stop she didn't do anything your choking her she can't breathe stop " Anthony said pushing me off her.

" I-I can't-t breathe " lily said with tears in her eyes.

" why the fuck were you hugging her. " I angrily screamed dropping lily down and going up to Anthony.

" Jake just hear me out lily has nothing to do with this okay " Anthony said backing her up.

" you're just fucking covering for her sorry ass " I said back as I felt my anger reach to levels it's never been before.

" your gonna get punished, just watch " I said looking at lily.

" I didn't do anything " she cried.

" JAKE GIVER HER A FUCKING BREAK, HER PARENTS DIED A FEW MONTHS AGO STOP BEING SO HARSH ON HERE YOU ASS" Anthony screamed and stormed off out of the room. I look to my side and Lily's curled up in the corner bawling her eyes out.

" lily I'm sor.." I said and then she cut me off before I could finish what I wanted to say.

" JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, I HATE YOU !! " she screamed. That was it for me. For once I actually thought about her feelings and left the room without saying anything else.

Anthony's POV:

Jake got mad at the fact that I was being there for lily when no one else was. It was wrong of him to ruin our friendship just because I'm showing his girl what it feels like to have a friend. I don't see lily as anything else besides a sister to me. Yea she's the girl we " kidnapped " but I don't see it in that way. She just needs to open up to the rest of us soon and I'm pretty sure Jake will start opening up as well.

I was mad at him at that point for blaming her for something that wasn't her fault she needed a friend and I just so happened to be there for her right at the same exact moment. I needed to leave the house so I can cool down. Honestly Jake and I never fought like that in our life's.

" bro what just happened " Ivan said as I walked out the front door.

" nothing I'll be back " I said and slammed the door.

Lily's POV:

What just happened I thought to myself as Jake got mad at me and then Anthony got mad at Jake for getting mad at me and then Jake got mad at Anthony for getting mad at Jake for getting mad at me. Confusing right ? I know I don't even understand myself.

I didn't know weather jake is changing or not one minute it seems as if he's getting softer and another he's the same Jake that I once knew I don't know what's going on with this guy. But even tho he hurts me I still have feelings for him I would love it if he can just change.

Jakes POV:

I think I was being too harsh on both lily and Anthony. I mean he has a point I know she doesn't have anyone and ever since I found out her parents passed something inside me just wanted to go in there and hug her myself. I needed to apologize to tony I know all he was doing was trying to make her more comfortable with us and idk why I got mad at that. That's supposed to be a good thing if anything he's actually making her trust us even more not the opposite so I really owe one to Tony. I just get jealous because I don't want anyone else having feelings for her. I was the one who had feelings for her and still do and I know no Matter how much of an ass I was to her she liked me too, I mean I don't know if she still does but I'm hoping she does.

I made my way down Trying to find Tony. I looked around he wasn't here I asked all the other boys and no one seen him and then Ivan said that he stormed out of the house. The only spot I know where Tony goes when he's mad is the gym and I was planning on going to make things right. But not only by myself I needed lily with me. I made my way down back to her room and opened it.

" hey do you maybe want to come with me to go find Tony " I asked looking into her sorry eyes.

" yea sure but I haven't showered in days and I can't go out looking like this " she said back.

" I'll let you get a quick shower and give you more clothes " she nodded and got up.

" but wait... " I said stopping in front of her.

" no escaping, and no making a scene in public or else I'm telling you it will be bad for you " I said in a serious.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything like that " she said rolling her eyes. Gosh she was so cute when she rolled her eyes.

" okay let me show you my room I don't think I've showed you that part of the house yet " I winked which made her giggle.

"Perv " she muttered under her breathe as she started laughing.

" hey I heard that " I whined which caused her to laugh.  I grabbed her hand and showed her to my room.

Lily's POV:

Jake was actually being nice and let me tell you I love this side of Jake. I wish he was always like this. He gave me a towel some better looking outdoor clothes and I hoped in his shower of course I locked the bathroom door.

I turned on the water and let the warmness slide down my body it feels good to shower. I did a few things such as shaving my legs, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and then I was done with my shower. When I got out I put on the clothes that jake gave me and I walked back out.

I came face to face with Jake.

"You look good lily " he said which caused me to blush.

"Should we get going, remember what I told you " he said looking me in the eyes and I just nodded my head meaning I understood. I followed him down to his garage and we got into his tesla wow he has a tesla.

" hi blood shark, how are you " Jake said talking to his car.

" not only did you name your car but your having a full on conversation with him?" I said while I burst of laughing.

" blood shark isn't a car he's family okay " Jake said rolling his eyes. Gosh he was so cute. We made our way out the garage and there were screaming fans all outside.

" get down and don't get up till I tell you to I don't want anyone seeing you " he said and I ducked as low as I can. I kept hearing the girls screaming and it was popping my ear drums. Ten minutes passed and he told me that I can get up now and so I did.

" by the way where are we even going " I asked because I was curious.

" yea Anthony deserves and apology so we're gonna go find him and then maybe we can go get a bite to eat and just talk things out just so all three of us are on the same level" he said.

" and by the way you deserve an apology too I'm sorry lily I just didn't want anyone looking at you in a different way " he said looking at me.

" I understand " I said back. The rest of the car ride was pure silent we didn't talk at all I didn't know what to say does this mean he actually likes me or is he using me or what's going on I don't even know what to think anymore.

AUTHORS NOTE :

HOW DO YIU GUYS LIKE IT ALREADY ?? THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE CRAZY LILY IS STILL GOING TO PLAN HER ESCAPE SHE IS JUST BEING NICE SO THEY CAN TRUST HER AND LET HER OUT SO STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT TWO OR SO CHAPTERS !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 524 25
"I am falling for you so hard, I don't know if I will ever stop." "Then don't." Emma Paul, the youngest of the Paul siblings. Yes, she is the littl...
3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
81.7K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...
57.2K 1K 20
as the sister of jake and Logan paul, you get invited to stay in the team ten house as a new member making you choose between your comfy home in Ohio...