Adopted by Dan Howell

Από ChristaTheLlama

(Side note: I got annoyed with the ugly ass cover being my story so I made a new one, I'm still not updating... Περισσότερα

Adopted By Dan Howell
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 1
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 2
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 3
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 4
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 5
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 6
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch.7
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 8
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 9
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 10
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 11
Author Note~very quick
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 12
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 13
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 14
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 15
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 16
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 17
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 18
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 19
1,000 READS ASDFGHJKL!!!
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 20
GIVEAWAY FOR 2,000 READS!
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch, 21
And the winner is.....
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 22
sorry
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 24
new story! please read!
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 25
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 26
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 27
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 28
Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 29
guys. sorry.
idgaf

Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 23

3.6K 82 108
Από ChristaTheLlama

Well, its been a week since we got back from Playlist live and now there is a 'Boys ask Girls' dance being held at our school on Friday. Its Wednesday and I have not been asked. Surprise, not? Any boy that touches me would get slapped in the face by Dan and honestly, I wouldn't mind it.

One issue with living with all boys, boys don't get girls. I don't have a mum or a sister (not considering Mimi) to talk to. Boys don't understand girl things. Well, most girl things. Dan nor Phil understand things like periods and cramps, they would be like talking to a brick wall.

"Hey you" someone says and I turn around in my chair. A boy passes me a note that says...

Hey Alex,

Meet me at the park 19:00 after school.

I'll be waiting, I need to ask you something'.

Love, Flynn

P.S remember me from the orphanage? I was only there for around 6 years.

I nod and smirk, turning my head before he can see me blush.

I remember him well, we were friends.

"So, Alex, I saw you in class. Who's the man-candy?" Zelda asks when we walk to our art class. "His name is Flynn and he wants to meet up after school" I say and smile at his name. Flynn, so... sexy. "Ohhh, does someone have a date to the dance?" Connor says running up behind me. "I don't know. Don't make a big deal, not the whole world need to know about the note" I say. "Who is it?" Connor asks. "Flynn Narrell" Zelda answers for me. "Oh! Him! he's been talking about you, he is on my footy team" Connor says. "Awee, that's cute. Our little Alexandra is growing up!" Zelda says and fake crys into Connor shoulder. Connor pats her head. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

"Hi Dad-dy" I say as I walk into his room. "Hey love, what's up?"  he asks when I sit down on his bed. "Nothing much. Can I go out tonight?" I ask. "With who? Do you have homework?" he says. "Uhmm, with a boy. And yes, I have maths" I say. "A... BOY?" he questions with surprise in his voice. I nod my head and he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Do we need to have the sex talk?" he asks while smiling. "Dad, do we have to?" I ask. "No, not really" he says. I smile and look at him.

"Should I move?" Phil asks when I get into the lounge. "No, cuddling would be nice" I say and sit down next to him. He throws his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head.

"I need to go"  I say to Phil and get up. "Where are you off to?" he asks. "The park" I reply and head to my room. I grab my phone and my earbuds and head out the door.

I cross my arms and snuggle up with my sweater while walking to the park. "Ugh, its cold" I mumble to myself.

"Hey Alex" Flynn says when I walk into the park. "Hi Flynn" I say and he gives me and awkward hug. The park is almost silent and he walks me over to a treehouse. He grabs my hand and starts to lead me up the ladder.

"Oh, whats under this tea towel?" he says in a bad fake questioning voice. He lifts the tea towel and underneath reveals leaves spelling out the words

Alexandra Rose Howell, will you come to the dance with me?

I hold his hand and look into his swampy green eyes. "Yes, I will Flynn" I say. "I have loved you since you were a posh 6 year old" he says and I cringe a little at the thought. "Your eyes are like the ocean shimmering in the light" he says, smirking. "Cliché, but cute" I say and giggle. He slowly starts leaning in for a kiss, my first kiss, but I am not ready. Please phone ring. Please please please. I say to myself. Ring ring ring! My brain is exploding, but not to mention my hormones are raging. He is so cute!

Next thing I know, I am kissing him. Slowly, he grasps the back of my head. Oh, damn.

I smile. Do I love him? First kiss, don't rush into things, Alex.

Dad- Alex, dinner. Start heading home if possible please.

Alex- M'kay Dad. I will in a few minutes

"I have to go. See you at school?" I say and he nods. "Bye" Flynn says and flips his fringe over his face. It reminds me Dan and Phil. Eww...

"Sooo, how was the make-out sesh?" Dan says in his american accent when I walk into the kitchen. "What are you talking about, aha" i say in a bad cover-up voice. "Spill. Just do it" Dan says. I sit next to Phil and start eating. "Good food" I say with my mouth stuffed. "Alex, what are you hiding?" Phil asks. "Nothing" I say. "Alexandra Rose Howell, you won't have a phone if you don't spill" Dan sasses."Fine. Okaysotheresthisboyandheaskedmetothedanceandisaidyesandwekissed. He was the second one to get to the orphanage that I was at" I slur. "ALEXANDRA ROSE" Dan sternly says. "Stop saying my full name! Its my goddamn life and my goddamn lips so its my goddamn choice!" I sream and drop my plate of food on the sofa. I run up to my room and slam my door, then lock it. He fucking asked so he fucking shouldn't get mad.

I cry and wipe my tears with my blanket I was left with. I look at it and try and pull myself together.

"Alex?" Phil asks. I don't say anything. "Alex please open the door" Phil says.

-Dan's POV-

I am so angry but at the same time, I feel bad for her for being hard on her. Fatherly instincts? I think so...

She walks out into the lounge and doesn't look at me. She put on her leather jacket and slips on her combat boots. She proceeds to put her phone in her butt pocket in her jeans. "I am going to Zelda's house" she says. "Wait, come here" I say. She looks over at me, unsure if she should come over. She walks over to me and sits on the couch next to me. "Sorry I blew up on you" I say. She nods her head and barely smiles. "Your an annoying asshole" she says and hugs me. I hug her back and she heads downstairs to go to Zelda's house.

-Alex's POV-

Off to Zelda's I go! Finally out of the house for a while, Dan was getting wicked annoying.

"Zelda, is this the famous Alex?" one of Zelda's three identical brothers asks. She nods and pulls me in the door. "Hey Alex, what's up?" Zelda says. "Nothing much. I just sort of wanted to get out of the flat and talk" I reply and she drags me to her brothers' room. "Hey, Dylan, Brendon, Jayden, this is Alex" she introduces. They are playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the X Box "Hey Alex" one of them says. "Who is who?" I ask. "The one in the blue flannel is Brendon, the one in the red flannel is Dylan, and the one in the Vans shirt is Jayden" she introduces. I wave and they wave back. "Now, pull out two more controllers, the girls are joining!" Dylan says. Brendon jumps up and goes to a box and pulls out two more controllers. He tosses one to me and one to Zelda. We jump onto the beanbag on the floor.

"Come here, there are like 50 zombies" Jayden says and I walk over to there. We start shooting and kill all the zombies. We high-five and then and try to find the others. "Zeldy, where are you?" Brendon says and I laugh. "Zeldy?" I ask. "They call me that to annoy me" she replies. "I am gonna tell Connor to call you that" I say. "Who's Connor?" Jayden asks. "A friend" Zelda answers. "Sure..." Jayden says and smirks.

 "Well, Alex probably came for a reason so what's on your mind?" Brendon asks. "Brendon, she came to talk to me" she sasses. "But, but she loves us tooo!" Dylan says with a puppy dog face. I roll my eyes and smile. The Harmony's are a good family. Did I ever tell you that Zeldas' last name is Harmony? Probably not. Whatever.

"tell. us." Jayden demands. "You guys are annoying. There isn't really anything on my mind, my dad is just being annoying" I say. "But you love us. We are your friends to Alex!" Dylan says. I shrug. Their mum walks in the triplets room. "Hey kids, you guys are moving in with your aunt and uncle for the rest of the year" she announces. "Yay! I mean, awe, bye mum. I will miss you dearly" Jayden says and we all laugh.

They all start packing the things they will need. I am in Zelda's room with her. "I have no issue with this besides the fact that I am farther from the school" Zelda announces. "Sucks bro" I say and she gives me an annoyed look. "Now, you are punished. Help me pack. NOW MISSY!" she yells at me and I start throwing things into her suitcase.

"Okay, well, we need to get a taxi" Dylan says as we start walking out into the town. "Guys, just stay at me and my dad and Uncles flat for a night. We all have the same school and I need to be home" I say. "Really? You would?" Dylan asks and hugs me and picks me up. He smells like Axe majorly. Ew. 'Yeah, lets go" I say.

"Dad, we have 4 guests for the night" I say when I walk into the lounge with the boys and Zelda following behind me. "Not going to even ask but okay Alex. And Hi Zelda" he says. Zelda waves to him "The boys can sleep in the lounge and Zelda can sleep in your room" Dan says. I nod and hug him. "Its late Alex. Get to sleep please" he asks and I nod.

"Okay guys. Here is your room for the night" I say and lead the into the lounge. "Goodnight Alex. Thank you" Brendon says. "No problem" I say and walk out. Zelda is already in my room in the bed pull out thing. I quickly get changed into shorts and hop into my bed. "Night Zelda" I say. "Goodnight Alex. Thank you for letting me and my brothers stay. Your an awesome best friend" she says.

-Thursday-

Zelda has got up to wake up her brothers and force them to get up. I get changed and grab my backpack. I walk to the kitchen and quickly grab some food to give to everyone. "Alex, thank you tons fro letting us stay here last night. Zelda better keep you as a friend. If not, you are still cool in our book" Dylan says. I fist-bump him and smile.

"Zelda, Alex! Wait up guys!" Connor yells when he runs up behind us in the hallway. "Hi" I say. "Hey Alex" Flynn says and walk next to me. "Hi Flynn" I say. He hugs me and I hug him back. "See you later" he says and smiles. I blush and he smirks at me. Oh shit, he saw me blush. Damn it.

"Zelda, tell your brothers that they need to pick up their stuff later" I say. She nods and gets back to doing her work. "What was that Alexandra?" Ms. Belle asks me. "What was what?" I ask. "What did you say?" she says. "I said 'What was what?'" I sass. "Alexandra Howell. Mr. Pander's office, now" she says and points out the door. I just look at her for a minute and then walk out. "Fucker" I whisper to myself. "Alex? What are you doing?" Flynn asks. I look over and there he is, on my side. "Going to Mr. Panders office" I say. "What the hell did you do?" he says. "I sassed Ms. Belle. She hates me anyways" I say. He nods and kissed my cheek. I keep walking.

"Alexandra Rose? What are you doing here?" Mr. Panders asks. "Ms. Belle sent me here" I reply. "What did you do?" he says. "To be honest, I sassed her" I say. "Alexandra, your really not supposed to back talk teachers. It makes them distracted and angry" he say and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry" I mumble. "Look, its alright this time but I do need to make a call to your guardian. You may go back to your class" he says. I have a comeback to say, bu-u-u-u-u-t, I am not going to say it or I will get in major trouble. I get up and walk back to Ms. Belle's room.

She gives me the evil eye as I walk into the class to grab my stuff and pass classes.

"Hey Alex!" Brendon yells when I am walking to my locker. I jump slightly. "Brendon! You gave me a heart attack!" I say. "Sorry. Zelda told us to get our stuff after school. We were wondering if we should walk home with you and Zelds?" he asks. "Sure, I guess" I say and he smiles. He walks off. Belle looks over to me and gives me a weird eye. She walks over. "You know the triplets?" she asks in shock. "Yeah, what's it to 'ya? Don't you have a boyfriend?" I say. "No we broke up. But they are some of the cutest boys in this school!" she screams. "Okay Belle. You can walk away know" I say and try to walk off but she grabs the back of my jumper. "Alex, tell them about me please!" she asks and I shake my head and walk off. "You'll pay, Alexandra Rose Howell" she says and I shrug. I hate her.

**

Why hello there everyone! My name isn't Tyler Oakley! I had to... sorry. But HAY GUYSES! I got a new laptop and Sims 3 and MY LLAMA HAT! I have had bad few day though because I am sick but whatever, I'll live. I just sneeze while writing this. Not important but I thought I would share. Next chapter will be continuing Thursday and the dance with Flynn.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" you all say in my head.

I KNOW I KNOW!. I SHIP FALEX TO Y'ALL! But, lets have a contest... huehuehue. The first one of you to send me the words "I SHIP FALEX!" in my chat gets a shout out in the next chapter. GET TO IT!

What time is it?

END TIME!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

DO THE CONTEST!

I WOVE WOO!

BYE BYE BABY BUMS!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...