Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 16

-Friday afterschool-

Yay, Dan and Phil are coming home! They are landing soon and I am so excited! Oh, I know what y'all are saying to yourselves

"How was your week Alex?"

Oh, you aren't...? Well, this is awkward. Whatever, I will tell you anyways. COMPLETE AND UDDER SHIT! That was over reacting, wasn't it? Just wait until I tell you what happened. Are you ready?

"Yes"

Are you sure?

"Yes Alex, get on with it"

Okay so Belle decided that it was time in our 'friendship' *sarcasm voice* that she would throw a few punches towards me. I was helpless. Her (fake and probably payed) boyfriend threatened me that if I touched her he would not only hurt me, but my family also. You know, I was so tempted to murder him at that moment, it was insane. Clearly, I didn't because I am not in jail and I am cleaning my room right now. Is jail still an option? You know what, whatever. I just don't want Dan and Phil to think I threw a party in my room while they were gone. I honestly trashed it. I have a really bad habit of throwing stuff around when I am angry and/or depressed. I was not the happiest peach on the tree (I just made that up... I am proud) this week. Belle also said that she didn't leave the blades in my locker but you know, who would actually trust her! Her name just has 'Hey I hate you and I am a hore' written on it! (Sorry if your name is Belle ily :*)

I am terrified to find the right time to tell Dan about many things. I need to tell him about the 'first adoption', the blades in an envelope, the throwing habit, the ditching (if Zoe or the school didn't beat me to it), not eating lunch, and probably more things. You see, keeping everything inside is a good way of life until it starts eating you. As Dan said like a week ago, I keep everything inside, and then I explode.

"WE'RE HOME!" I hear Dan scream. I freaking ninja jump off my beanbag, kick my door open, run down all the stairs, and then I jump onto Dan. "Well hello to you too" Dan say and looks down. "Hi! I missed you so much!" I say and hug him so tight. "I missed you too" he says and kisses the top of my head. "Well Alex, everyone has been asking about you and I need to do a live stream right now and we just want to tell everyone that you are Dan's daughter. We talked about it on the plane. If you wouldn't mind will you join me? And Dan's laptop won't turn on so I am doing the livestream" Phil asks. "It would be my honor. malady" I say like they would in the 1800's and I bow down. "Wow, okay. What a scene you too" Zoe says and greets Dan and Phil with a hug. I giggle and look down at my fingers. "So Alex, do you have anything to say to your 'guardians'?" Zoe asks. How did I see that coming. "Tell us something? What is it?" Dan says. I give Zoe the dirty eyeball and look at Phil, hoping he will say something to get me out of it, for now. "Why don't we discuss it later at dinner?" Phil says. "Okay. Well, thank you for keeping an eye on Alex" Dan says. "Anytime. Well I best be going now. Bye guys" Zoe says and I hug her goodbye.

"Hi guys! Hi Molly and Jillian and Kate! How are you guys?" Phil says to his laptop as he starts his livestream. "Well, today we have a special guest. No Greg, its not Dan. Well he is here and he will be in here in about 5.5 seconds but I am pretty sure that all of you guys have been part of the twitter rage that Dan has a daughter. Oh look there's Dan. Hi Dan" Phil says. "Hello internet" Dan says and sits down next to Phil. "Okay so here's the truth. I do have a daughter" Dan says and the comments blow up asking who's the mother. "Woah woah woah don't jump to conclusions guys. I didn't have sex with anyone to produce this child" Dan says and I giggle.

Megan- I heard the girl giggle! Where is she?!

"Nice ears, Megan! Well, she is over there. And I adopted her. She is 14 and she has been in the adoption center her whole life, until about a month ago. I was starting to feel lonely only living with Phil" Dan says and Phil does the puppy dog face. "Sorry Phil. And I just want to say, I don't regret anything and I never will" Dan says and I look over. "Do you want the world to see you, Alex?" Phil says and I scoot over next to Phil. "Hi" I say awkwardly.

Josh- She is so pretty!

"Thanks Josh!" I exclaim.

Anna- Can you tell us your story?

"Well Anna, there is so much to say. Maybe one day I will hack into one of these idiots YouTube account and make a video if you guys want it" I say and they both look at me smiling.

Just about everyone in the chat- YEA! DO IT ALEX!

"Okay, so I will go now" Dan says. "Bye" I say. We waves and walks out of the room.

"Okay, so Alex, On most of my livestreams towards the end like it is now, I do something called 'The Drawing Game'. Its is basically they give me things to draw and we basically just create a monster together" Phil explains. "Well that's a completely normal thing to do on your Friday night" I say. "Don't judge. Okay so everyone get your pen and paper ready! This one Alex is going to create!" Phil says and I look nervous. He hand me a pen and a notepad and I flip to an open page. "Okay, so what should our body be?" Phil asks and the chat blows up.

ThatPhanGirl- A lightbulb!!11! haha so lol!

"Yes ThatPhanGirl, a lightbulb would be so lol! Everyone make your bodies a lightbulb!" I say. "You got the hang of it" Phil says and pats my shoulder.

-Many requests and horrible drawings later-

"Okay! This looks absolutely terrifying and I will probably have nightmares! What should we name it?" I say.

ShutUpImTalking- Batman Wannabe

"OKay ShutUpImTalking, I think Batman Wannabe is pretty legit for our lightbulb creature that will haunt your nightmares" Phil says. I write down Batman Wannabe and then I show the camera. "Everyone tweet me your creatures at @AmazingPhil and follow Alex at @AWildAlexAppears and I will favorite the best ones!" Phil says.

Ivy- Nice twitter username Alex!

"Thanks Ivy! When I was younger, I used to just use the computers that we had at my school and just research Pokémon stuff. That probably explains my geekyness a lot." I say and start scrolling through my twitter on my phone. "100 followers already? Wow" I say.

"Okay guys! Its time to end it here! Subscribe to my channel if you aren't already! Bye guys!" He says. I wave to the camera and he ends the livestream. "Was that fun or what?" Phil asks. "I am getting hate tweets" I mumble. "Ehh just ignore um" he says. "Okay" I say.

"Do you guys want pizza?" Dan says, walking into the room around 11ish. "Nahh, I'll pass" I say, hoping to get out of telling them what Zoe wanted me to. "Alex, I know what you are up to" Dan says. "You do?" I ask. "Yes. Why don't you just tell us now?" he asks. "Well, uhm, I, I sorda ditched school yesterday" I say under my breath. "You did what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dan screams. "Shh, let me explain. I opened my locker envelope fell out onto my feet. I picked it up and there was a letter that said bad things about me and had 2 blades inside. The letter told me to kill myself" I say and tears form in my eyes. "Also, I don't eat lunch, I throw things when I am mad or depressed, and I have gotten adopted before. It only lasted a day and I was like 7" I say. "You don't eat lunch? I should've known that! Ugh I am such a bad person!" Dan says. "No your not. Its okay! I am a horrible fuck up to society and I just don't eat. Its okay. Its my fault not yours" I say. "Wow, I didn't know any of this" Phil says. "Look, its okay Alex. Just tell me these things" Dan says. "I am tired" I say and fall into Phils bed. "Just sleep in here with me tonight" Phil says. I nod my head and Dan leaves the room. Phil grabs his pajamas and goes to put them on. When he comes back, he goes under the blankets with me and we both fall asleep.

**

This was a chapter I wrote all today! Today was an excellent day because I messaged @unicorn07able for a while! She is really nice and you should follow her if you aren't. And the twist I mentioned was basically Alex opening up it was bad ik ik.

RATE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!
BYE GUYS!
I WOVE WOO ALL!