Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 26

-last chapter-

 I'm ready. My heart is racing and i am just waiting for Flynn to knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*...

I open the door, and there's Flynn, standing there, looking beautiful, tux and all.

"Why hello there, gorgeous," Flynn says, I immediately blush at him. I look down at my brand new black All Star Converse. 

"You're cute when you're blushing, ya' know" he says. He plants a kiss right on my left cheek. I want to put my hand on it and just die, but I don't. I play it smooth. Dan and Phil both walk in behind me. Phil puts his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him. Wow, I do have his eyes. 

"Hey Alex, can I talk to you?" Dan asks me. I nod and he grabs my hand and pulls me away, into his room. 

"Welp, this is it. Don't do drugs, don't drink, don't do anything you will regret. I love you," Dan says and kisses my forehead. 

"I won't. I love you too, Daniel," I say. I walk out of his room and back out.

"Well, come on Alex, we need to get going" Flynn says. I say goodbye to the guys and leave with Flynn.

 "Tell me about you," Flynn says as we start walking to the school. 

"Well, I'm Alex. I was adopted a few months ago," I say. He kind of smirks at me. I have to admit, he is pretty damn cute.

"Intriguing, Alex. Did anyone ever tell you how cute you are?" Flynn says. I shake my head. 

"Well, you're cute. There you go, someone told you," he says. Oh my chiz. If I blush one more time I will permanently be a cherry tomato.

"Why thank you, Flynn," I say.

**

We arived at the dance, and Zelda come sprinting up to me. She is wearing a part black cotton, part black lace short dress. She is so pretty.

"ALEX!" she screams and hugs me. I pat her back and smile. Connor is next to hug me.

"Back of, Connor, she's mine" Flynn says in a joking manner, and Connor and I laugh.Flynn puts his arm around my shoulder. 

I see Belle walk over to me with a dixie cup of punch in her right hand. Oh shit.

Flynn walks in front of me, as if he knows what she is going to do.

"Move dork, I need to talk to Alex," she says, and Flynn shakes his head and stays there.

"Don't even try," Flynn says, and reaches back and grabs my hand. 

"Fine, you win this time, Alexandra, but I will get you tomorrow, don't even doubt it" she says and storms off. I hope she trips in the 4 inch pick flats.

Later that night everyone is dancing on the floor, and Flynn and I are sitting at a table, drinking punch. He looks iver at me, and places his hand on my left cheek. He leans in and puts his soft, warm lips in mine. So this is love.

** 

DON'T BE MAD AT ME I'M SORRY! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO GET THIS UP! ILOVE ALL YOU AND I WILL UPDAT MORE REGULARLY NOW OKAY! SORRY! KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU! MUAH!