3005 ; changki ◑

By jooheonssi

in which changkyun teaches kihyun to love life, meanwhile kihyun teaches changkyun to love himself. © jooheon... More

o|ne
t|wo
t|hree
f|our
f|ive
s|ix
e|ight
intermission
n|ine
t|en
el|even
tw|elve
th|irteen
fo|urteen
fi|fteen
si|xteen
se|venteen
ei|ghteen
intermission II
ni|neteen
tw|enty
tw|enty one
tw|enty two
tw|enty three
tw|enty four
tw|enty five
ep|ilogue
liddle announcement hehe

s|even

2.4K 213 266
By jooheonssi

song: If I Lose Myself by OneRepublic
(500 READS BITCH IMMA CRY)

Yoo Kihyun

"Wow, Kihyun," Eunho stared at the screen in awe. "they came out great! I'll definitely try to make the school keep you as their go-to photographer!"

I smiled faintly. "Thank you, Eunho."

"Do you have any other photos with different sub-" I clicked into a different folder, causing her to gasp. "wow, you really haven't lost it, Kihyun. These are so beautiful! Got me all excited for the wedding!"
I tried my best to make the smile stick around for a decent amount of time, not to give away the slight resentment I still felt, but I failed, lips trembling into an unsure pout. I peered around the office as she continued gushing to herself.

"I'm sorry, you're probably very busy," she stood up. "send them to the shop and they'll take care of the rest I guess. Once again, thank you so so much."

"It's no big deal." I smiled, packing away my USB back into my backpack. As I did this, the door opened to a tall, dark haired man in a suit. Even the way he approached us screamed power, but as a contrast, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Your timing is impeccable," Eunho giggled, her arm hooking around his waist and his own around her shoulders. He directed his smile at me. "Kihyun meet my fiancé, Mingyu; this is Kihyun, the friend I told you about."

"It's great to put a name to the face, finally."
he shook my hand enthusiastically.

"Pleasure to meet you, and congratulations, by the way." I was back to forcing a smile, packing my things a little bit faster now.

"How may I help you?" Eunho chuckled, and he mentioned something about lunch. "Oh cool- Kihyun, are you coming with us?"

"No, I'm afraid I'll have to skip, my shift starts in a bit. In fact I should probably get going right now," I said. "I'll make sure to send the photos and have everything done as soon as possible. Send me the wedding details soon."

She nodded, and before either of them could insist again, I slipped out of her office and the school, collapsing on the bench beyond the gates with a deep sigh. I don't even have work today, I thought to myself, burying my face in my hands.

It was then that my phone buzzed with a text from Changkyun.

changkyun : hey, sorry I couldn't reply I had just gone into my lesson and we had a surprise text so I couldn't get away with texting

changkyun : as the good lord once said

changkyun : wuzzzzz poppin'

😂😂😂😂

it's okay, don't worry & I'm just running errands. how did the surprise test go?

changkyun : surprising

changkyun : since there was stuff we had actually never covered before

???

changkyun : iono

changkyun : but its lunch time rn and bc I was stressed Jooheon offered to buy me lunch so we're now going out and then home

wow. tell him I'm beyond stressed, to the point my hair is falling out in clumps everyday

changkyun : I feel like it's the dye

shit you rite

I tried

changkyun : I'll buy you food. you like chicken right

ooo

check you out, wining and dining me

* changkyun sent a photo *

😂😂

anyway I'm gonna go underground now, so I'll talk to you later yeah

I actually need to speak to you

changkyun : sure, and thanks xx

changkyun : anxiety levels have shot up, what is it?

nothing major, but I can ask a small fragment of it rn

changkyun : 👀

can I see you?

changkyun : give me a second

* changkyun sent a photo*

good god

changkyun : I look a little fuzzy I'm aware but I was running across the field to get to the car park 

no, it definitely isn't that

changkyun : what is it then?

nothing, you're just the cutest thing on Earth

Lim Changkyun

I wasn't sure if my heart was pounding from running or the message I had just received. Even when I had slowed to a walk, my heartbeat was still uncomfortably noticeable, to the point I was sure I was going to faint any minute now.
To my luck Jooheon was nearby, stood by the bike shelters, a girl in all black with a red leather jacket and heeled boots stood beside him. She grinned at me, noticing me before him.

"There you are," he eventually smiled. "we have company today; this is Namjoo from my Business class, she wanted to tag along for lunch."

"Hello." I shyly bowed and so did she. The three of us set off, catching the bus just beyond the school gates. Namjoo sat, whilst the two of us stood before her.

Jooheon nudged me. "Why are you smiling like that? And why are you so flushed?" He smirked. "What did I miss?"

"I sent Kihyun a photo of myself," he nodded. "and he said, and I quote, that I'm the cutest thing on Earth. So yes, I'm a little gassed."

"Awh, that's so cute. He seems like a nice guy."

"He?" Both our eyes dropped to Namjoon, who looked back curiously.

"Oh! He's just as bad as me-" I nudged him. "don't worry, she was the second person I came out to. She can keep a secret."

"I didn't pick up very much but it sounds like he's smitten."

"Thank you," I awkwardly chuckled. "he said he has something to speak to me about later."

"Ooh, I like this seriousness. This man knows what he's about."

I looked at him. "Sounds like a person we know and love, doesn't it?"

"Shin Hoseok isn't like that. He wants to get married and start a family; I haven't even graduated," he gripped my shoulders. "I'm a fucking infant, Changkyun."

"I wouldn't say that you're too young, but I guess you have some similar characteristics to a child. Putting things in your mouth that you shouldn't, perhaps?"

"That's why they go somewhere else." Namjoo chimed, much to my shock. Jooheon gasped so hard he choked. She chuckled.

"She really seems like the type to torture you whilst smiling." He said, and I nodded.

***

I put my toothbrush away, dabbing at my face with a towel before moisturising, leaving the bathroom with a silent yawn. Once in my room I hung the towel up and put my mouthwash back on top of my drawer, taking off my socks and climbing into bed.

As I browsed through social media, a text from Kihyun popped up on the screen.

kihyun 📸: you all tucked up and warm

it feels like you're watching me 😦

kihyun 📸: I just guessed bc I am too

kihyun 📸: anyway, what I had to say

* you sent a photo *

kihyun 📸: FJKGFDHKNIHV

kihyun 📸: IM CRYING

memes are my line of defends

kihyun 📸: DEFENDS bitch me too the fuck

stop I'm illiterate

kihyun 📸: but I can assure you that it isn't anything major

kihyun 📸: but we've been talking for two and a half weeks now

indeed

are you here to officially name me the light in your life

kihyun 📸: close 😂

kihyun 📸: I want to see you

BOI do you think I look good at all times to just take a photo these things take preparation

kihyun 📸: not a photo lmao

kihyun 📸: I want to meet you in person

I bolted upright, my voice suddenly non existent. "H-huh?"

Like, out?

kihyun 📸: yeah, for coffee :)

I suddenly began to sweat profusely; a cold sweat.

jooheon

lee jooheon

LEE MOTHERFUCKING

JOOHEON

jooheon 💋: I actually hate you

jooheon 💋: yes bitch what

we got a code red

* jooheon 💋 sent a photo *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 9.5K 34
in which two boisterous personalities, one wealthier, one grazing the fields of poverty, teach each other how to love ㅡ "god you rich kids are so spo...
13.1K 437 31
"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon
10K 842 33
{🍁🎃🥧} ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘚𝘌𝘖 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘉𝘐𝘕. 𝙊𝙍 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏...
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017