Escaping Jake Paul

Af limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... Mere

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ΒΏ
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❀️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 4

1.8K 27 26
Af limelightAvery__

Lily's POV :

I woke up and realized where I was and I started crying even more. I thought it was a dream, I wish it was a dream. As if I didn't have a lot going on already now it's just too much to handle. I can't believe Jake is the same Jake that I once knew. I can't believe I moved country's and I still couldn't get away from him. He was already making my life a living hell now theres more of him. I have to deal with all of his friends. I snapped back to reality and realized my hands and feet were tired I started squirming and crying trying to find a way to untie these knots. I saw that i was in a basement with no windows no light just pure dark, sitting in the middle of the room with nothing to do. I decided to scream as loud as I can .

" GET ME OUT OF HEREEEEEE " I screamed hoping someone would feel bad and let me go. I heard footsteps come down and the door opened. I forgot his name but I know it wasn't Jake.

" jakes not here, he'll be back soon. " he said while walking back towards the door.

" wait, please let me go I did nothing wrong just please let me go please " I cried. He turned back around and stood in front of me.

" I'm Chance by the way if you didn't know " he said with sorry eyes. I just stayed quiet and put my head down worried that he would hurt me.

" I don't intend to hurt you but jakes my friend and I have to do what he says " he sighed.

" why do you do what he says are you his little bitch or something " I spat back.

" have fun explaining to Jake what you just said" he smirked. I stayed quiet because I know I'm going to get a beating.

" so how old are you lily? "

" I'm 17 " I said quietly .

" when's your birthday " chance asked.

" you don't need to know everything about me okay ? Just tell me why you guys kidnapped me"

" I'll let Jake explain that to you, see you later Jake will be home soon " he said getting up and heading to the door. Seems like he got annoyed that I was giving him attitude. I mean wouldn't you guys give your kidnappers attitude ?

I just sighed and looked down since I had nothing else to do. I needed to stretch but I couldn't I was tired of sitting in this chair. My hands were already bleeding because of how tight the ropes were around my wrists I just couldn't believe this was happening.

Jakes POV:

I had some business meetings to take care so I left chance in charge with lily. I was already on my way home. I arrived home and I was greeted by chance he had a mad look on his face.

" chance what's wrong bro " I said a bit curious as to why his face was red.

" nothing dude it's all good " he said walking away from me.

" don't walk away from me and tell me what's wrong " I said raising my voice a little higher.

" lily said that I'm your little bitch " He said with gritted teeth.

Oh no she didn't. She's going to regret this one just watch and wait till I go down to her. I made my way angrily down to the basement and threw the door open I saw how frightened she looked and I was really really mad.

" what the did you say to chance " I screamed grabbing her by the hair and yelling in her face.

" I-i-I'm sorry-y " she stuttered.

" get up " I screamed at her. I untied the ropes and grabbed her by her wrists I noticed it was bleeding and she flinched when I touched the cuts. I dragged her by the arm and we made our way up the steps, everyone was looking at us at this point.

" what do you have to say to chance " I said angrily. She didn't make a noise which got me even more mad.

" Jake it's fine bro.. " Chance said but I cut him off.

" no it's not. Lily I'm saying this one last time. What do you need to say to chance" I gritted my teeth at this point there was smoke coming out of my ears I was sooooo mad.

" I-I'm s-sorry " she quietly said. I grabbed her back and went back down to the basement I threw her in the room ( only this time I didn't tie her up ) and shut the door after saying.

" I was gonna let you sleep in a room but since your being a bad girl and not obeying anyone you can sleep here tonight sweet dreams " I said angrily before shutting the door shut.

Emilio's POV :

I felt really bad for her. I didn't know what happened between Jake and her back then but whatever it was I know it was something that got on Jakes nerves. I know Jake. When Jake gets mad there's no stopping him he gets really mad to a point where he will break everything.

Lily's POV :

This is probably the worst day of my life yet. I didn't get tied up but I was still trapped in this dark, evil room. I sat in the corner and cried and cried and cried till I had no tears left in me. I need a way to escape like right now. I decided to wait another day and to pay attention so I can gain there trust and then try to escape. I was cold, I was helpless, I was sleepy, I have no where to sleep, I no blanket, no pillow, no nothing. When is my life going to get better ? Never I'm guessing.

The next morning -

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. Everyone came in there was all six guys who got me in the first place. Jake stepped up in front of me. I backed away into the corner and sat there with my legs crossed hoping he didn't hit me in front of his friends.

" I have rules for you that you need to obey " Jake said and I just nodded.

" rule number 1, you always listen to me or any of the guys no matter what or else you will be punished. Rule number 2, your never going to get out of here or try to find a way to escape or you will regret it understood ? " he said and I nodded once again.

" rule number 3, you never flirt with any of the other guys, your mine and only mine. Your my territory now. And number 4, don't continue talking after I tell you to shut up. " he said with a serious face.

" do you have any questions lily "

" why did you kidnap me " I said looking down scared of what his answer was going to be.

Jakes POV:

I was setting some ground rules for her so she knows what to do and how to behave and she asked me the question that I really didn't have an answer for I just wanted her to be mine again and I didn't want a no I just wanted her to be mine. I looked over to the boys and they all had weird looks on their faces as if they couldn't answer that question but it was plan so I should be the one explaining to her.

" guys can you give us some time in here " I said looking at chance Anthony kade the Martinez twins. They all left the room.

" you can come from lily I won't hurt you right now I promise " I sighed looking straight in her eyes. She stayed the way she was and didn't move. She's really scared of me isn't she?

" look lily I'll answer any questions you have okay ? " I said stepping closer and sitting in front of her, she nodded. " so to answer the first question, truth is I just wanted you to be mine again " I said looking down.

" if you really cared or loved me you would never have hurt me in the first place jake " she had tears coming from her eyes. I had no words I mean yea I have issues but that's just how I am doesn't mean that I don't care about her because I honestly do.

" when am I gonna go home Jake, what is my aunt Stella going to think ? What am I going to tell her " she said sobbing.

" I already handled all of that lily, she thinks your staying at a friends house and then I'll let her know you met a guy and want to be with him ".

" yes but the only thing that's wrong about that is that I don't want to be with you Jake I don't know what you want from I don't know what to do " she cried and ouch that really hurt.

" lily, you behave and just do as I say and you won't get hurt I promise " I said back to her trying to explain that what I said was true.

" once I gain your trust that you won't run away you can stay with us upstairs, you'll get your own room and you'll have a chance to go freely around the house only if one of us is home".

" I just want to go home jake " she cried.

" I'm sorry lil I can't make that happen " I said getting up getting ready to leave. " I'll get you clothes to wear and some food okay ?" She nodded and I left the room.

Lily's POV:

Jake told me all the rules that I need to obey so he can trust me to be around the house without wanting to escape but he is really wrong. I'm always going to want to escape and once I do he will never find me ever again. My plan is to listen to him these next couple of days and gain his trust then go in the house and sneak out at night that's the only way I'm getting away from him ..... again.

AUTHORS NOTE /

GUYS IM REALLY HOPING YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY !!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...
71.2K 691 25
Logan's little sister, Rose (17), moves in with Logan. Logan decides to introduce Rose to the city of LA, also the Why Don't We boys. Highest Rankin...
47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...
24.3K 624 45
Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get a fresh start. She immediately gets intr...