Telmarines// Edmund Pevensie...

By kiwiqan

(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) " The most dangerous thing you can do is to take any one impulse of your own nature... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Chapter 20 Edmund
Chapter 21 Rose
Chapter 22 Caspian
Chapter 23 Lucy
Chapter 24 Susan
Chapter 25 Rose
Chapter 26 Peter
Chapter 27 Edmund
Chapter 28 Caspian
Chapter 29 Lucy
chapter 30 Rose
chapter 31 Susan
chapter 32 Peter
chapter 33 Edmund
Chapter 34 Caspian
Quick add on to chapter 35 -Caspian
chapter 36 Lucy
Chapter 37 Rose
Chapter 38 Peter
chapter 39 Edmund
Chapter 40 Caspian
Authors note
Chapter 41 Susan
chapter 42 Rose
Chapter 43 Lucy
Authors note

chapter 35 Susan

2.6K 78 0
By kiwiqan

As we barged through the trees, to enter the field of battle, i saw Peter look at us...

" Does his highness need to resign?" Miraz said spitefully, they both looked quite bloody already...

" 5 minutes?" Peter suggested, much to the disgust on Miraz's face.

" 3!" Miraz spat, and as Peter had said, he returned back to Edmund, who had been watching the whole time.

" Lucy!" Peter exclaimed but before he could panic, i replied.

" She got through..." I said, turning to Caspian, " With a little help" As much as i didn't want to say it, i had to, it was only nice! He did practically save my life.

" Thanks" Peter looked exhausted.

"Well, you were busy..." Caspian said, his eyes glancing at Miraz, then back to Peter.

" If anything happens out there, jut incase, i don't think the Telmarines will keep their word..." Peter exclaimed and as i looked back, the Narnians looked worried.

I hugged him quickly, but i seemed to be hurting him so i let go.

" Sorry"

" Its alright"

" Be careful" I exclaimed, as i dusted him off.

" Err...Peter...Keep smiling" Edmund turned to the crowd.

And as i ran to my place upstairs with the archers, an applause came from the crowd, and i knew Peter was faking a smile.

When i had got to the top, i nodded to Trumpkin, and once again Peter rose, aswell as Miraz and they ventured into the circle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 427 25
!!kinda slow burn!! 'do you ever feel like you're going crazy?' 'only the most sane people question their sanity' ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩...
224K 5.2K 70
" 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. " Wisdom; To be wise is to make intelligent decisions that lead to good outcomes. Edmund Pevensie and Olivia Olmore were very...
1.5K 16 17
*UNDER EDITING* I was born to a king and queen. We lived in a kingdom not too far away from Telmar, Archenland. When I was 5 my mother was killed in...
110K 2.1K 25
When the Pevensies return to Finchley they don't know how they'll cope without Narnia . That is until they bump into Arabella Greene a girl with a br...