Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 3

1.9K 24 10
By limelightAvery__

Kades POV :

Jake found this girl that he once used to date. We all know Jake and we all know the reason why she left him, here's something about Jake that only team 10 knows about. For starters Jake always gets what he wants. Yea he's my friend and I love him a lot but sometimes I have to admit he can take things to the next level and not everyone in team 10 is like that. I feel bad for the girl. She probably never thought she'd see him again.

Next Day -

Jakes POV :

" alright guys, do you all have everything ? Let's go ? " I said looking at all the guys who have just what we needed. I noticed that kade was the only one tensed up at this whole idea. What's his problem ?. We got into the van and drove off I know exactly what I am gonna do. I noticed that she was talking to that girl who worked at Home Depot so I'm going to get answers from her. We arrived there and asked to speak with her privately outside. Once she stepped outside chance and Anthony both grabbed her and threw her in the back of the van.

Ashley's POV:

These guys that I wasn't familiar with came up to me and asked if they can speak to me outside I agreed and stepped out then these two guys wearing a pair of black masks jumped out held my body and one of them put their hand over my mouth so I couldn't make any noise I started squirming and crying trying to escape but they were just too strong for me. I got thrown in the back of the van and there was six guys in total.

" what's your name " one of the guys said. I didn't make a noise I was too scared and I couldn't stop crying.

" I SAID WHATS YOUR NAME ! " he screamed at me.

I stuttered and said " A-Ashley " while keeping my head down trying so hard not to make eye contact I knew i was going to die.

" now give me your phone " the same guy said. I looked at my pocket trying to tell him that it's in my pocket and he reached down my pocket and grabbed it. He looked through it and said "ahh we found it boys, Lily's number ".... what ? What do they want with lily ? What has she put me through I can't believe this right now. I was interrupted my someone putting a rag on my mouth I hesitated to breathe it in but I couldn't hold my breathe any longer. The last thing I heard was " it's okay just breathe in and out " and then I knocked out.

Jakes POV:

I got the phone from her and looked through the contacts then it popped up I saw lily new girl as her contact name I read the messages and saw that they were planning on meeting today for lunch. Perfect.

" kade put the rug over her mouth we already got what we needed " I said and he looked at her like he was sorry and put the cloth over her mouth. He told her to breathe in and out and then she was knocked out. Oh lily your gonna regret leaving me.

Lily's POV :

I finally got out of the shower and was getting ready to leave for my first ever date with a friend. I couldn't be more excited. Ashley gets off work at 4 o'clock so she told me to meet her at the Starbucks yesterday. I was doing my makeup when I got these texts from her.

(A) hi lily change of plans why don't you just meet me at my house and then we can head out I'm stuck in work a little you go over to my house and I'll meet you there.

(L) sure thing where should I go ?

(A) there's an alley that leads right to my house just meet me in the alley and I'll be there as soon as I can (:

(L) okay be there soon xx

Hmmm that was weird I thought to myself she texted me the address of the alley and I had to walk there considering that I didn't have no car and I didn't want aunt Stella to take me everywhere. I got don't getting ready and I headed out the door. I made my way there.

I found myself at an alley way but there weren't any houses near me. Am I in the wrong place.

" looking for someone ? " I heard someone say. I turned around and there was six guys in masks and all black I got scared and started backing up.

" w-what do y-you guys want from me " I said backing up .

" COME WITH US " the main one screamed.

" n-no " I said and I started running. I saw two of them were running after me they were catching up to me I felt a pair of hands around my waist I started screaming and crying and trying to run away. He put his hand over my mouth and pulled me back to where everyone was.

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER " I screamed at them crying as I saw Ashley's helpless body.

" relax she'll be awake soon " another one said.

" RELAX ? YOU WANT ME TO RELAX AT A TIME LIKE THIS YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING INSANE LET ME GO !! " I screamed trying to grip out of the guy who was holding me.

" one more sound from you and your friends gonna get it " he said choking Ashley.

" I'll come with you guys just please let her go please " I said crying.

" Emilio give lily to me and I'll give you Ashley, you'll take her to her house and drop her off there okay ? " said the main guy that was holding Ashely. So I'm guessing the guy who's holding me is named Emilio. Who are these people I'm so scared I finally was fitting in somewhere god please protect me. Emilio I think his name was switched me off with Ashley. Then the main guy took his mask off and then I saw him. No it couldn't be. The one and only Jake Paul.

" why do you have me !!! Let me go ! I thought I'd never see you again " I screamed and cried and kicked trying to escape. He grabbed my neck as if he was choking me and he said " don't make a noise or try to escape or things will be very bad for you understood ? " I didn't make a noise.

" I SAID UNDERSTOOD " he screamed. I felt a burning sensation on my cheek, he slapped me. I nodded my head with tears coming down from my eyes. The rest of the boys took their masks off and all of them I seen in the videos.

" Anthony, put the rag on her I'm tired of her squirming around " Jake said angrily. Anthony came up to me I cried even harder.

" no please . " I screamed.

" just breathe in and out " Anthony said and before I knew it I was out cold.

Anthony's POV :

Jake told me to put the rag over her mouth. Yea I felt bad but I had to do as he says so I did without a matter of seconds she was out like a light. I carried her and put her into the van. Jake insisted for us to tie her hands and feet knowing that she will escape so chance helped out with that.

Jakes POV:

She's out. Finally I have what I always wanted. Lily Collins there's no escaping now. Good luck. Chance and I tied her arms and legs while she's knocked out or else she would put up a fight and I'm just too angry to handle that right now. We were on our way back home. We decided to put her in the basement for only today until she gets the hang of everything. Kade picked Lily's helpless body and handed her to me. We started driving I've seen from the mirror that she started stirring and then woke up, she saw that she had her hands tied and started freaking out she shouldn't even be awake right now.

" Tony I thought I told you to give her enough to last the whole night " I said gritting my teeth.

" I thought I did I'll give her more right now "

" no please I promise I won't run please don't do that to me anymore please " I heard lily say crying.

" Jake what should I do " Anthony said not knowing what to really do.

" give it to her" i said angrily.

" Jake " lily whispered. " please don't do this " I can see the tears coming from her eyes.

" Tony I said give it her don't make me repeat myself" I said back and I can see that she didn't hesitate this time she just took the breathes and was out again.

Lily's POV:

I can't believe what's going on. I really thought my life was going to have a fresh start but turns out nothing ever goes right for me. Anthony put the rag on my mouth I was trying so hard not to breathe it in but it was already getting impossible. I was unconscious in a matter of seconds. Not to mention the fact that this happened twice. I was out once again.

AUTHORS NOTE :

GUYS I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY ITS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE HOW IS IT SO FAR ? IF YOUR READING THIS COMMENT YOUR FAV MEMBER OF TEAM 10 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...
337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
57.2K 1K 20
as the sister of jake and Logan paul, you get invited to stay in the team ten house as a new member making you choose between your comfy home in Ohio...
24.3K 624 45
Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get a fresh start. She immediately gets intr...