You used to be mine

By TinaEmma

Selena Gomez is 24 years old, she is just about the most famous singer in the whole wide world... She hid her... More

-Chapter 1.
-Chapter 2.
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4.
-Chapter 5.
-Chapter 6.
-Chapter 7.
-Chapter 8.
-Chapter 9.
-Chapter 10.
-Chapter 11.
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13.
-Chapter 14.
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16.
-Chapter 17.
-Chapter 18.
-Chapter 19.
-Chapter 20.
-Chapter 21.
-Chapter 22.
-Chapter 23.
-Chapter 24.
-Chapter 25.
-Chapter 26.
-Chapter 27.
-Chapter 28.
-Chapter 29.
-Chapter 30.
-Chapter 31.
-Chapter 32.
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36.
-Chapter 37.
-Chapter 38.
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40.
-Chapter 41.
-Chapter 42.
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44.
-Chapter 45.
-Chapter 46.
-Chapter 47.
-Chapter 48.
-Chapter 49.
-Chapter 50.
-Chapter 51.
-Chapter 52.
Epilogue

-Chapter 53.

633 21 2
By TinaEmma

Justins POV

"Mom" Maddie said and stumped her feet. Acting like she did when she was 7 years old again. Except this time she had a big stomach and carried around two babies.

"Your mom is pregnant" I blurted out, and Selena gave me a death glare. Shit, she wanted to tell her.

"What!? How can this happen?"

"You know-" Selena started and looked at her feet.

"Don't even" Maddie said and covered her ears.

She hates it when we talk about sex, and us doing it makes her gag.

"Ahhhh" Maddie screamed all of the sudden. Her water broke. Crap this is happening, I'm going to be a grandfather.

"Let's go to the hospital" Selena shouted and we all rushed down to the cars.

I carried Maddie down so she didn't have to use her strength. She has already had 4 contractions. They're about 10 minutes apart.

-

We all rush inside the ER, I found a nurse who directed us to a room. There are a lot of pregnant women here.

Maddie is close to giving birth to the twins. I'm not allowed to be in there. Only Selena is. I can be there but Maddie wouldn't let me. She think it's embarrassing to have me in there.

I was about to tell her I have seen her naked, but I figure its not the best time. From outside of the room there is a lot, a lot of screaming.

I can't believe I'm going to be a grandfather, and I'm going to be a father for the fifth time again soon. I'm so blessed
-

"Justin!!! Babe come here" I could here Selena scream. I must have fallen asleep.

"Coming"

In the room all the doctors were running test and doing their thing. Madison was holding two perfect babies.

"Meet Asher Drew Bieber and Leslie Marie Bieber"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 16
Justin & Selena are married with a daughter named Kendall. There on tour for a year. They do get into arguments a lot so how will the end of the tour...
144K 2.8K 21
Justin Bieber is a 20 year old pop sensation, traveling the world and living the luxurious lifestyle of the rich and famous. Emma Gardner is an 18 ye...
11.7K 464 23
Josephine is adopted, when she was little she didn't know what it was. Now that she is 12, she wants to find her birth parents. That has always been...
130K 4K 53
Selena is a 17 year old Texas Girl moving to LA to start a new life after a harsh life in Texas. She and her mom, Mandy, move next door to the player...