The Twin Alphas

By Baby_Treasure3

The end of the Black Eyed Beings (BEB)will start with the shared birth of the first alpha twins in existence... More

Author's note
The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 1)
The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 2)
Follow me
Authors note
First Shift (Celestial Beings)
Important this is a cast update
Powers???
The Awakening
Awareness
Practice Makes Perfect
Unknown
Author's note
ATTACK!!
Author's Note
The Recruit
The Arrival
Pack Meeting
Authors Note (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
Training begins
Update on characters
The Truth
The Reveal
Second shift
Great End To A Great Prank
New Mating
Sad Goodbye
Disappearance
Knowledge Wins the Battle
Question
Thankies!!!
Suprise
Suprise Part 2
Death and a Funeral
Apology
Training
The Heat Before Dinner
Bonding over Dinner
Start of a Long Night
Dominic Says
The Morning After
Pack BBQ
Core Shocking
Plans for the future
Author's note
Final war
The Prophecy Fullfilled
Companions Compassion
The End of War The Beginning of a New Light
Authors note
Update!!

True mates

448 9 1
By Baby_Treasure3

Dominic: After the earth shaking orgasm I just shared with my mates I can not imagine what mating with them is going to be like. Oral sex was amazing. I'm currently in the bathroom running my mates a bath in the jacuzzi tub in their bathroom. I go back to get the girls off of the bed where I left them only to see them cuddling with each other. "Come on ladies I have to get you clean before all of the food is gone." As soon as those words left my mouth the twins shot up just now remembering the dinner that Serenity prepared. They shot to towards the bathroom leaving me shaking my head and laughing at them. I get the bathroom and see them with soap everywhere they  let the water drain from the tub and turn on the shower to rinse the suds off more quickly, I guess they are really hungry. Once we are out I put on a muscle shirt and basket ball shorts and to my surprise they had on the same thing. We are walking towards the ballroom where everything is set up and this is the first time I see my whole pack together in a long time. I make my way to the head of the table with the girls on either side of me. I take a seat and the girls stay standing.

Luna: "Thank you so much for joining us. I'm happy to see you all here." I make eye contact with Nicole when I say this. "I am happy to say that this pack is a lot stronger than you think. The training I put you through today is normally what I do for packs I have been training for at least 3 weeks and you blew through it with minimal whining. We have a long way to go but my sister prepared this meal with the help of the cooks and Mariah as a thank you for working hard and to bring to your attention to all of the people that you are fighting hard for. Look around you. All of these people need you to help keep them safe. This is your family the strength that you contribute to."

Serenity: "Thank the moon goddess for your strength, and for the family that you have within your pack. You all may now eat. I hope you enjoy I checked with the cooks and the doctors to make sure that nothing I used would cause any allergic reactions." After dinner everyone came and thanked me saying that it was lovely. A couple of the teens in the pack offered to do the dishes they said they wanted to lick the pots. The cooks immediately turned them away saying they would get it done quicker without having people licking everything. This comment cause my sister and I to blush thinking of what happened moments ago. We looked at Dominic and when our eyes met a knock was heard at the door. We all sniffed the air as we approached the door. Once I caught the scent of our beta I screamed and snatched the door open jumping into his arms. I heard a growl and I chuckled and let go.

Dominic: I follow behind a very excited Serenity and growl loud at the sight of her jumping into another male's arms. I quicken my pace and made it to her as she jumped down. I grabbed her and Luna and growled a low and dangerous mine to the male in front of me so only he could hear, since the twins weren't ready for the pack to know yet. The guy grinned in amusement as he looked at the twins. I growled again and pushed them behind me to get them out of his view. They both whined. I turned to look at them hurt that they would want another male's attention on them.

Luna: "Calm down big bad alpha it is our parents and our beta. He has been our best friend since we were in diapers." I placed my hand on him effectively calming him down. Thank the goddess for my persuasion power.

Dominic: Rubbing the back of my neck I apologized to their future beta and stepped aside motioning for them to come in. Serenity comes over and kisses my face. The moment her lips leave my cheek I hear a sickeningly crack and she falls I catch her before she hits the ground then hear Luna let out a painful cry and she falls into her father's arm we all run outside for their shift. As soon as we make it to the open field on the side of the pack house my legs give out with a loud crack I fall and position myself on my back so that I break Serenity's fall. She rolls off of me and I see tears in her eyes. I do not hear anything other than the ringing in my ears. I hate that I can't take the pained look off of her face.

Serenity: As I fall I feel sparks erupt on my side where Dominic caught me it numbed my pain for a spilt second before it hit me full force. I feel me bouncing in hot arms worsening the current break of all of my bones then I hit his hard chest causing me to roll into the grass. I feel my sister being placed beside me. I reach out to touch her then I reach with my other hand to touch Dominic. When my fingertips reached his hand all of the pain stops. I felt nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing.

Luna: When I was placed by Serenity I feel her heated skin touch mine. Then I feel nothingness surround me. I stand up and I see my sister and my mate looking just as puzzled as I am. "Ummm not that I'm complaining or anything but aren't we suppose to be writhing in pain waiting for everything to break and come back together in our wolf form and all that good stuff?"

Serenity: " Yes to my knowledge we are. Come on let's see if we can find some color in all of this white."

Dominic: "I say that we should all hold hands." I get an amused glare from my mates. " Ok look I'm scared of loosing you two. So like I said I think we should all hold hands."

Moon Goddess: "I think it is cute that you want to protect your mates from nothingness." I chuckle watching my children jump at the sound of my voice. I see Dominic place the girls behind him in a protective manner assuring me that I had chosen the right couple." My child your mates are safe I brought you here not only to give you your wolves but also to advise you of your destiny."

Luna:"Moon Goddess ummm ma'am not to sound rude but don't we already have our wolves I've been able to talk to her since I was small. So has Serenity."

Moon Goddess: "Yes my child I am aware of that but they were your guiding voices not your wolves. As you all know you are special. Even you Dominic. You all have had a guiding voice since birth to help you stay safe and out of harms way because there would come a day when the world needs you. I motion for their wolves to come forward. Luna your wolf is an ancient wolf her name is Aisha. She is of the moon and will help you whenever needed. Serenity your wolf is also an ancient wolf she is of the sun her name is Marica destroyer of darkness. She will give you strength and guidance. Last but not least Dominic your wolf is the eldest of them all of him is where I made the other two which is why all three of you are tied together. His name is Aveer the brave, peacemaker. He will help you keep a level head to bring peace to your world. You my son will also have a god form. As the girls have their Celestial form so shall you. Your wolves will aid you in your fight against the darkness known to your world as the BEB. You have destroyed two but unfortunately that has only angered them more. They will come and when they do you will need all of the help you can get. Your protectors will be there along with other supernaturals that I am not at liberty to name as of yet.

Luna: I look at my wolf and she is beautiful. She was a silver wolf with black paws. She had strikes of blue in her fur and her eyes were a honey brown and looked like they held all knowledge. I stepped towards her and I noticed that the blue strikes were actually symbols drawn in her fur." You are beautiful "

Aisha:"Thank you. You are a lot calmer than my last human. Our merge might be painful but I will take as much pain away from you as I can. "

Luna: " ok thank you" I can't look away her beauty is mesmerizing.

Serenity: I am in awe of my wolf she looks so strong. She takes the first steps towards me and I meet her halfway. She is a beautiful golden amber color. She has red symbols drawn in her fur with striking green eyes."Hello Marica I love you already but I have to ask what do your symbols mean?"

Marica:"Thank you my human. I love you as well. The symbols mean that I am of the first created wolves instead of being born we were crafted by the goddess. We are only partially bonded here once we leave the pain will be bearable with my help."

Serenity: I lean in until our heads meet and I feel like my skull is opening up and creating room for my wolf.

Dominic: My wolf is the most unique thing I've ever seen before. He is huge even for an alpha wolf he towers over my 6ft 2 inch form he has to stand at least at 6ft 9 inches. His fur is a mixture of silver and a deep grey almost black. He looks like an ash color unlike my mates he doesn't have symbols covering his fur he only has a star like design covering his face.He has stormy grey eyes swirling with blue and green. "Well Aveer I am proud to be your human and I hope I make you proud as your human." I bow to him because I'm blessed to have a wolf that is this strong. I feel his intelligence in his stare.

Aveer: "We are going to do great things together but we will have a huge burden to carry. With our mates we will be whole and nothing can stop our rule."

Dominic: He steps towards me and walks directly through me and enters my mind. The only form of pain I feel is the pressure of him being in my mind. I close my eyes and when I open them I'm on ground covering my mates. I stand and here dozens of gasps. I turn to see what was happening protectively standing over my mates to ensure no harm comes to them. I see my pack openly gawking  at me. All at once they all bow. I move to let my mates up and a new bond is formed between us with our new wolves recognizing their mates in wolf form. "Girls I think we need to change back to address the pack about what we already know. Are you ready?"

Luna&Serenity:"Yes we are ready" "Nix Ellie thank you for bringing the pack over and placing the barrier"

Dominic: I was the first to shift and I was surprised to find that when I shifted I had on clothes. It was a white robe with gold and silver trim around it and a gold crown with rubies and sapphires. I look over to my mates and they have on similar clothing with tiaras and matching jewels.

"My pack you may rise. Thank you for being here for me while I shifted into my wolf for the first time. I am happy to say that I have found out that Luna and Serenity are my mates and will be your new Luna's. We will be combining our packs with theirs since they were soon to be alphas. We will be your King and Alpha Queens of the werewolf world." The crowd cheered loudly and I can feel the pride coming off of them in waves.

Mariah: I was too far back to see how beautiful my mates were when they shifted so I just waited until the crowd dispersed so that I can make my way to them. I know it is going to shock them having two mates is shocking but having three is unheard of. Once the crowd has lessened enough for me to walk through without being shoved I make my way towards my mates. I feel giddy inside, I finally can see the love I hold for them shining in their eyes for me as well. I see them in the distance, so I run as fast as my feet will carry me. I call the girl's names and they run to me as well. When I hug them tears of joy come to me eyes to have them in my arms. I look up lovingly at Dominic and he has a small smile on his face. I reach for him to join in and he does.

Serenity: "I'm so happy that we shifted today. Did you get to see our wolves they are sooo beautiful especially Dominic's wolf Aveer." He growls in approval and pulls me to where my back is to his chest and sniffs my neck. " Stop that tickles."

Luna: I chuckle looking at my mates and feeling blessed that I have them in my life. "So what should we do. Do you guys want to go for a run I want to be back in wolf form already?"

Dominic: "If you wish my queen but we have to stay close to the pack house. I'm not completely comfortable with you two being newly shifted and not marked as of yet."

Mariah: "I feel the same way. Until our mate link is set we shouldn't separate much from the pack. We still have to do the initiation into the pack with you two so we can't link you yet." They all looked at each other confusion on their faces. "What was it something I said. Am I moving too fast. If so I am so sorry I have known that you guys were my mates since you first got here." They looked shocked and I was starting to get a bad feeling in my gut. "Can someone please tell me what is going on?" I say this and they look at each other I guess deciding who is going to tell me.

Luna: Dominic and Serenity look at me and a link is formed. "Does she not know that mates form bonds after they shift. Once they touch and make skin contact the bond is formed."

Serenity:" I guess not but she was saying something about marking us as well."

Dominic:" Aveer do you know what is going on with her?"

Aveer:" Unfortunately yes I do let me come forward and I can confirm my suspicions." Hello Mariah I am Dominic's wolf aveer."

Mariah: I feel myself bow without knowing why. " Hello Aveer. Are you here to tell me why my mates are acting weird?"

Aveer:" Yes my child but I have a couple of questions for you. When you are touching any of your mates do you feel the spark that comes with the mate bond"

Mariah: " I.........

I'm sorry for doing a cliffhanger but I couldn't help it. I have posted 2 chapters in 1 day. I know that's normal for my posts but I have to leave you wanting more. Please continue to vote and comment. I might update again before Sunday but I'm not sure. Goodnight my princes and princesses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
1K 35 19
~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my fingers long to play with. So much more taller than me...
907 58 72
When the Dark Moon Rises for the second time. Gemini will be turned. One dark, One light. Together forever. Alex Hernandez has everything except h...