New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

Wow....

8.1K 238 55
By spntrueforever

You waited in the back of the Impala until your cue. Your nerves were eating you up but you couldn't help but smile. You get to kiss Jensen Ackles. The excitement was keeping you ready. When you get out, you two are supposed to kiss a little then after a bit really make out. "God, how am I going to be able to get through this?" You say through a dry laugh in the back seat. Calming yourself down for a moment, you began to listen to the boys since you remembered his part from the Auditions and knew your part was coming up.

"You two really saved my ass back there-" Richard spoke in his character and he sounded so good.

"Uh, yeah. Well Lucifer is probably going be on our asses now. So we are taking off." Jensen spoke as Dean and it made your heart skip a beat. You were still very flabbergasted how you came across this role and won it over very famous actress's.

"Wait- let me give you something. Payback?" You heard Richard beg in his character towards Jensen, Jared, and Misha. It made you giggle because he was talking about you.

"What could you possibly give us?" Jared scoffed at Richard. Or Sam scoffed at the Trickster.

"Oh Samantha, stop getting all defensive. I'm not giving you all something. Just Dean." You laughed at that comment and were definitely going to call Jared "Samantha" when he would get sassy and show his girl side towards you.

"You don't even know what I would want-" Jensen huffed in perfect character. Just one more line before your entrance. Taking a few deep breaths you waited for the props crew to pop the door open for your entrance.

"Oh, I don't, do I?" You hear Rich snap his fingers and the door pops open. You push out and got into character immediately. You fixed your leather jacket and stared straight at Jensen. Everyone had perfect character. You bit your lips and stood against the Impala waiting for the guys.

"Who the hell are you?" Jensen or Dean questioned you.

"Enjoy! Bye Bro, Bye Boys-" Rich spoke and snapped his fingers again. You and the guys kept your attention on him just as he left.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me? You've popped my hood so many time and have been riding me for years-" You say your line in the smooth seductive tone you used for your audition. It was perfect.

"Wait, Baby?" Jared asked as you twirled your hair for a moment and push off the side of the Impala.

"Sam, Dean was supposed to figure it out-" You come face to face with Jensen and you begin to slowly slide your hand up his chest and once you reach the back of his neck. You pull Jensen's neck towards you and give a soft, yet very passionate kiss.

"Yep, you are definitely Baby." Jensen commented as he cupped your cheeks and brought your lips up to his for another kiss.

"Dean, so you are saying this is the human version of your Car?" Misha, in his Cas character, slightly confused looks at Jared before directing his attention back to Jensen kissing You. You kept your eyes closed and relished in the passionate moment you and Jensen had.

Jensen pulls away from you and pushes your hair behind you ear to see your whole face. "Yes. My dream girl is right here boys-" You bite your bottom lip and gaze into Jensen's eyes. He pulled you close and your kissed his soft lips again.

"Dean, shouldn't we make sure, she- it- is a real girl first? Like the Trickster made her appear. What if she isn't fully a girl?" Jared shrugged towards Jensen. Jensen rolled his eyes and pulled away from your lips.

"He didn't mean that. You are definitely a girl, right?" Jensen smiled at you with a hint of question in his voice.

"Nothing but human here." You took a deep breath and stepped back from Jensen. This was your moment to flash the guys. The camera was behind you so they didn't get too much of you but all you had to flash was your bra. You unzipped your jacket and flashed your bare chest towards the three boys.

"Damn! Where have you been all these years?" Jensen smiles walking closer to you, cups your face again and you both let go smiling close together. You could definitely hear more of Jensen than Dean in this moment.

"I sure am happy to finally payback everything you have given me, Dean."  You commented rubbing behind Jensen's neck hearing a low groan from him.

"Can't wait-" Jensen wrapped his arms around your waist and turns back to Jared and Misha just standing there. "What? You two going to stand there forever?" Jensen stated in a sarcastic tone.

"No, but this just seems so un real. Cars just can pop up, alive, and begin kissing you-" Jared coughed out very sarcastic.

"They can if Gab has anything to say about it-" Misha mutters over Jared towards Jensen.

"Let's get back to the bunker and sort things out there," Jensen looks down at . "Get to know you better. You probably know everything about me."

"To the last T." Jensen opened the passenger door and you slid in, taking Jared's seat. Jensen moved to the drivers side and saw Misha and Jared get into the back.

"Finally, something amazing can come from all this bad." Jensen leans over and presses a kiss to your forehead before staring up the engine.

"CUT! Awesome job guys. Don't think we need to go over anything again. I could really feel the passion. That's it for today, go home and relax. See you all back tomorrow at 7:00." Bob hopped of his chair and you looked at all the boys in Impala still and smiled.

"What?" Jensen asked you with a smiles coming on his face.

"Let's go out. All of us! Celebrate my first time on set and how it went well. Come on! I'll pay. Bring Gen too." You commented as you got out of the Impala.

"Hey, if your paying, sure. Let me ask Gen. Congrats on your first day. You were amazing." Jared patted your shoulder and passed by you grabbing his phone to call Gen.

"I'm in. What time?" Misha asked.

"Meet at my house around 5:30? We can grab a bite before we head out too." You replied back to Misha.

"Awesome. See you then! You were amazing today (Y/n). Can't wait to work with you more." You blushed as Misha wrapped you in a hug and squeezed you tight.

"You-You were way better than amazing. Sorry if I got caught up in the moment a bit in the beginning." Jensen blushed moving towards you next to the Impala. Jensen freakin Ackles is blushing over you. You!

"Hey, we both got caught up in it. It was good, right?" You asked hesitantly.

"It was perfect. You're perfect." Jensen threw that last one at you.

"You think I'm perfect?" You smirked at the blushing Jensen.

"No, I didn't, well, uh, yeah." Jensen stumbled over his words and you just leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I think you're perfect too." You whispered in his ear before turning away. You could feel his gaze on you as you left the studio. Your face was covered with a smile at wouldn't go away.

"(Y/n)! Hey (Y/n)!" You heard your name begin called so you gingerly turned around to see Jared jogging in your direction. "Hey (Y/n), Gen can come tonight. What time?"

"Oh awesome! I told Misha and Jensen around 5:30 so we can grab a bite before the drinks. My house first." You smiled at the huge man.

"Sounds good. See you later!" Jared smiled and walked away back to his trailer.

You headed to your trailer that was just a little way from the studio. Making your way to the door, you reached out and headed into the glamorous trailer. Still in awe that it was all yours. Pulling your phone out you saw that the time read 3:30 pm. Perfect time!

You stripped down out of your "Baby" clothing and were only in your bra and panties. You began to take off your necklace when your bracelet got stuck in your hair and just then you heard a soft knock at the door.

Oh great!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 18.2K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...
51.8K 836 33
"𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒...
64.1K 1.3K 35
Thanks FOR FREAKING 40K READS 💗🥺 AU: You're a famous actress, that gets a part as the love interest of Dean Winchester in Supernatural. But when yo...
10.2K 222 11
Hey! Here's the reader (you) going through life : After a crappy job, you're finally accepted as a makeup artist on the set of Supernatural and your...