A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

23. Mistake Of Life

37.9K 1.8K 374
By Sajal_ameena

This chapters is dedicated to the best aunt in this world.... My aunt Aneshiya and I love her so much, she is the best. 😘😘😘😘😘😘
__________________

Warning : Violence ahead, read at your own risk.

Chapter 23

Surya's pov:

One day back...

              I was working on a project in my office but all I could think about was my family.... My wife and daughter. I took my phone reluctantly to call Sanju but dropped the idea, she'll not appreciate it, after all she hates me now.

I sighed... Take your time to settle your feelings Sanju because no matter what I'm not gonna lose you this time... I can't go through the hell again after you leave me.

           I got a call suddenly and the caller name brought a bright smile to my lips "Sanju!" I think God listened to me.

     "Hello Sweetheart... " I received her call.

      "Sur... Surya.... ( hick up ) Surya.... Come home fast.... ( cries) " she  cried making my heart ache.

    "Sanjana... What happen..? Wait! I'm coming... Please dear... Stop crying. I'm coming home. " with that I hung up my call and went home.

       She ran to me the moment she saw me "Surya.... Surya... I can't find Kavya... She was playing right here... I searched everywhere she is not home... I'm scared Surya... Do something! " she cried and I feel my sky falling down.

My daughter is missing!

           The next second my phone went on... It was an unknown number. What's happening?

        I picked the call and heard my daughter cry.... "Suya... Suya..come soon... Momma.... Come... Please.. Momma..." both of us became pale.

       I was shocked to find my words whereas Sanju started crying "Kavya... Baby... Where are you? Don't cry! Momma is coming... Don't cry baby... " Sanju was trying to comfort Kavya but my daughter was crying continuously.

     "Wow.... Isn't the greatest thing in the world is mother's love Sanjana? Mommy is crying but daddy is emotionless... Are you sure Sanjana, Kavya is Surya's daughter or yo-" I didn't let him complete and yelled "You ba**rd! Touch my daughter then you'll forget living in this world Ajay! " I know his voice.

        "So finally Sanjana! It's proved that your daughter is Surya's . Now ask your husband and tell me, how he is gonna save your daughter from me? " spoke that as***le Ajay.

       " I will kill you Ajay! " I seethed in anger.

         "Oh come on Surya, Cut the crap and listen to me. I want you to do a work for me. " he ordered.

         "Like hell I'll do it." I yelled at him.

         "Fine then, go and collect the rug bag at your doorstep. " with that his call cut off.

        We ran outside to find a rug bag with blood. I opened it with shivering hands to find a lashed girl kid. She isn't our Kavya still it's horrible to find a baby girl in my daughter's age dead with bruises. Sanjana screamed and started crying hugging me.

        My phone went on again "You don't have any other option Surya so listen to me."

          He told me his plan about ruining Arjun and Siya's life. How could someone think so cruel and cook up stories like this? This is so disgusting... I can't betray my friend. After all Arjun is happy only after having Siya in his life. He's already upset with her. If this story reach him through me then definitely he will trust me. I'm the only person he trust in this world and I can't break that... Never.

        "I'll die you scoundrel, but will not do this to him. " I told him with boldness.

       "OK then, switch on your video call." I did as he told me.

          He held my daughter by her legs in a way her head dangling, he was holding her upside down exactly. My Kavya crying and trembling and chocking her saliva " I will tear her and split her into two Surya...with bare hands. I haven't enjoyed killing a kid till now, but I think I am gonna experience it now. And you know I can do that. " he gave me a wicked smile, Sanjana fainted and fell on the floor.

      "I'll do it... Please leave her... I'll do it. " I cried on my knees.

   The next day I went to Arjun with the fake proofs Ajay sent me and lied about Siya's relationship with Ajay. It broke Arjun into bits and pieces. I feel like dying... I broke his trust. What kind of a friend I'm?

      I came out of his mansion like a walking corpse. I not only broke Arjun but also our unbreakable friendship. I'm sure he'll kill me after knowing the truth but I have to save my daughter.

     I will save Kavya and kill myself. I know I'm being a coward but killing myself is best than facing Arjun after I broke his trust.

________________

Siya's pov :

            I'm currently in Tanjavur, dad's hometown. I came here to attend my aunt's twenty fifth wedding anniversary. I thought, I can divert my mind coming here. But all I could think about was my idiot... My Arjun..

    I can't do it anymore... I gave up. This distance from him is suffocating me. I can do this even after our marriage.. I can force him to sleep on couch if he didn't tell me the truth. But right now I need him.

I want him.

      "Akka, Are you fine? You seem lost in your thoughts. " asked Bala, my parental cousin also my younger brother, he is doing his third year medicine.

        "I'm fine Bala... I'm just afraid of darkness. Can you accompany me till my room. " he nodded and we started walking. This resort is so isolated and scary. All the rooms here are in a uncomfortable distance, people can't here if other calls.

Dangerous!

          I don't know why I'm getting this gut feeling but I felt something terrible is gonna happen.

        I opened my room door and thanked Bala. In a blink of a second he was thrown into my room and fell down with a loud thud. I switched on the light and found a most dominating and scary figure in my life.

        Light engulfed his face when he stepped in and my breath hitched...

Arjun...!

     I could feel the heat radiating from him, his jaw clentched and he was breathing heavily. Our eyes locked and it was intense enough to make me tremble.

         His eyes were red, filled with rage, anger and betrayal but calm at the same time. It was that calmness which we witness before a big calamity.

Something is wrong... But what? And why did he hit my innocent brother?

     "Arj-" I tried taking his name but he stopped me "shhh... Don't say a word... Not a word. " I was scared as hell. His anger self always beat the boldness in me and right now, I need to run away from him.

        He went close to Bala and kicked him on his face hard, making Bala groan. I was shocked to see this horrified side of Arjun and was dumbfounded " I kick him because... I can't do this to you... Because I love you. "

      He then punched him hard breaking his nose and told me " I punched him because....I can't punch you... Because I love you. "

My back hit the wall behind me witnessing the psychopath in my Arjun. Bala screamed bringing me back to reality " I broke his leg because..... I can't broke yours... Because I love you. " It was really tough for me to breath I ran to Bala and tried to help him.

            Arjun held my arm and shoved me roughly, I fell on the floor hard making my hand ache. He then threw Bala out of the room and locked the door. I feel so sorry for Bala... He wasn't at fault... He is injured because of me.

       My eyes fell on Arjun's shoes and I raised my gaze slowly to look at his face. He is not the man I fell in love with... He is a beast. How could he beat someone like that?

         He pulled me towards him but I yanked away... I despise his closeness now. "Oh... So you don't like me touching you... Do you enjoy that b****rd's touch?" Asked him.

    What is he even talking about? 

     "Trust me darling... I can be better in bed. More than him... I assure that. " told him and I gave a hard slap against his right cheek.

                   There is a limit for everything, I can't tolerate someone questioning my dignity.

       "You shouldn't have done it." he told and pull the pallu of my saree hard enough to unwrap it making me fell on the bed only with my blouse and under skirt.

       "Arjun... " I yelled and wrapped me with my arms. What is he up to....?

        He was staring at me with an anger mixed unknown expression may be lust but.... God!  This man has gone insane...! I tried to run out and reached the door.

             He grabbed my hair to pull me and threw me on bed. God... No no no... Don't do this to me... God please save me... What happen to him. My total body started to shake.

         "Ar....Arjun... Plea.. Please leave me... Don't do this... Please leave me. " I begged him. What have I done? Why is he behaving with me like this?

       I know his anger can be scary but not to this extent.. Someone save me... He lost his mind.

        "Leave you...? You want me to leave you? You should have thought about it before entering my life dear... No way back for you. You are stuck up with me and I love you. " he spat.

     I tried to get up but he manhandled me making me hit my head on the headboard. My head started to pound and I feel dizzy.

           He started doing things which he shouldn't do with me... I cried and begged but the beast in him didn't listened.

            "Arjun...! " I screamed when I felt a most unbearable pain in my life. God...!

          "I see... It's great to know you are a virgin even after you being a wh**e of him. Bi**h like you being a virgin is rare but I appreciate it. " his words stab my heart more than his actions and I'm losing my conscious.

             He continued torturing me for an hour more finally leaving me as a empty shell. He not only stripped me but also my dignity and murdered my soul.

          Rape is a most horrible thing to any girl in this world, that being your lover or husband doesn't matter.

              He left me and dialled someone over his phone all the while I was looking at him to find a little ounce of regret, I wanted to convince myself that he did all this out of anger but no he didn't regret at all instead he seemed contented.

       "Are you listening ba***rd... I broke her... I took her... She is no more a virgin.. You always get the things I used, you understand... I used her and threw her like a waste tissue. She is my spit out, Take her if you want now. " my heart has been ripped out of my rib cage.

        This is the real face of this man... Cruel... Beasty.... Disgusting.... Falling in love with him was the biggest mistake I have ever done. I considered him my life but he considered me a use and throw tissue.

     You are a bloody womanizer and a cheap rapist Arjun... I'm sure you have played with many innocent girl's life.

What have I done to deserve this..?

Our eyes locked for a moment before darkness consumed me.

He made my living worse.

I hate you more than I love you....

I hate you Arjun...

I hate you..
___________________

Assalamu allaikum and Hello to all my lovely readers.

        I know some of you are mad at me but the story has to move on, trust me you guys will enjoy the chapter they get back together... Many twist and turns are yet to come and they'll be back together soon.

        I have never wrote any rape scenes before and I'm sorry If I can't make you guys imagine this chapter properly....

        So all the Ariya lovers, this is a big twist and I'm sure you'll like the story more in the upcoming chapters. Love you all.

      How was the chapter? What do you think about Surya now? What will happen next? Will Siya Forgive Arjun? Will Arjun realize his mistake? Keep guessing😉

Vote, Share and Comment🤗

-Yours Sajal 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 57.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
58.5K 2.8K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
130K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
190K 9.6K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...