Dricki dabbles

By Tellthemthinkpink

A bunch of one shots. I go back to some by popular demand. Please read More

Sweet nothing
Sweet Nothing 2
Over everything part 1
Over everything part 2
For free part 1
The crying game part 1
The Crying Game 2/4
Cute things.
Lost Files 3: College
Games part 1
Billboard Billionaires
Blem reversed pt 1
Stick up
Psa
BillBoard Billionaires 1
Billboard Billionaires 2
The most dangerous game
The Most Dangerous Game 2
The most dangerous game Q&A
Its in the air part 1
Its in the Air Part 2
Lost Files 1
Lost Files 2
Money bags
M14
Thats how you feel
Wonderland
Fever part 1
Midsummer
Leave Me Lonely
Family Feud Part 1

Billboard billionaires 3

388 16 24
By Tellthemthinkpink

Everyone watched the bright red Lamborghini aventadoor pull into the school parking lot and park in the usual spot of none other than Nicki . The spot had been blessed with various Luxurious foreign cars since sophomore year when she got her permit.  Wondering what caused the change in cars some awaited her exit with suppressed anticipation.

For once she wasn't in heels and a dress that would make you question which way you swing. She had on all white with a gold jacket and matching sneakers and bracelets. Beyoncé stepped out also rocking a drastic new appearance , straight black hair. The two continued their conversation from before letting the car doors slowly go down behind them.

Nicki

After a much needed weekend vacation in Turks and Caicos I flew back this morning and had my car ready for me to go get Bey and come straight to school. Sleeping on a private jet was more refreshing than most people know. We both looked amazing with the given few changes here and there, my change was more than a vanity experiment. I Onika had my sights set on screwing Rihanna over this week, she always thought I was some sweet bitch who couldn't  "match" her level of  savagery. We all knew that was just the term she used to cover up the fact that she just genuinely selfish, but pretty people don't get called ugly things because it's mean.  Instead we get to be hypocritical and make a bad personality trait a new "it" trend. Airing out my personal business during dinner was the last straw. 

" I know i changed my hair because I was bored. But what's up with you, you got sneakers on and you left your pretty hair out" Beyoncé said to me. I smirked before turning to her and holding her hands "bey. You are my best friend which is why I know that you'll be on my side this week even though I will be putting you through absolute semi hell with all my shenanigans you want to be the mediator in" I smiled. She did too but more in a confused and amused way, "Onika. What are you up to?" She asked me slowly smiled still big as ever. 

"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." I said simply, Beyoncé arched her brow at the comment. I giggled and pulled her to our usual meeting spot , I hoped she really got the point and left us alone. No way in hell was I switching friends groups for that bitch I'd push her far from my comfort zone before I decided leaving it. Jermaine and Kendrick were standing by My locker "where's Wayne ?" I asked them. 

"Nic have you always been this short ?" Kendrick asked me looking down, I rolled my eyes. "Don't wear heels nicki wear sneakers for once" she mocked them "I didn't tell you to be short while doing so" he said sipping his orange juice. "I-" I tried to plead but stopped and pouted instead  "I'm messing with you Barbie" he laughed picking up a handful of my hair.  He looked at it then set it down "so who am I dragging shopping with me did you decide ?" She asked with a wide smile. 

"I actually don't have shit to do" Cole said throwing away his now empty bottle "I'll go. I might treat you to lunch , but that's more because of the fact that I want to eat" he told her. She hugged him and clapped "good. I haven't bought a dress in a while. Haven't been to a dance since ninth grade" she admitted. But they all knew this , last dance drake had ruined for her so they both skipped it. Our teacher opened the doors to class early today so we went in and sat in our usual seats, mine being right next to drake who hadn't come in yet. I took out my notebook and set it on the long oak desk before taking out my favorite purple pen. Soon other kids filed into class talking their seats and in came drake , normal as ever and that weirdo wasn't even next to him. He sat next to me quietly and pulled his papers out as the bell rang.

"Do you have a pen"  he whispered to someone to the left of him, whoever it was had to be some classmate we've all never spoken to before. We never talked to people outside our little group much mostly because we didn't see the need to. There was six of us what didn't we have between us  if we ever needed something. "No man sorry"  the boy said "Mr Graham , of course your unprepared. Ask your girlfriend for a pencil and stop being distracting" out teacher spoke up. My hand gripped my pencil tighter, this bitch couldn't be this far behind. I hadn't so much as looked at drake in a week and she saw him and rih come in here every other day all over each other. "Bitch this is why your husband fucking left" I snapped in a whisper , suddenly I heard the sound of someone spitting water out and choking.  It was of course Kendrick , Beyoncé looked at me wide eyed and J  was  all out loosing it.

"Shit." I said realizing I wasn't very quiet.

"Office. Right now. " mrs. Gavin's said pointing her manicured finger at the door, I rolled my eyes and stood up packing my things up. I slammed a pen down in front of drake "Muppet" I said simply before strutting out. I took my time walking to the office looking at all the posters on the walls before I made it to the head principles office.

"Onika" his secretary called out , she didn't bother looking up and just pointed to his office. I walked inside and sat down on the chair.

"Onika." He said sternly , even though I was in trouble I wasn't the least bit scared , nobody actually made me scared unless it was my step father or my mother or Ken .  "Yes" I asked sitting  up "what you said is very disrespectful and frankly could lead to a suspension" he said to me. I rolled my eyes before sitting up. "Look I know there's this weird rule that I should let teachers walk all over me out of "respect" because they're old..er than me. But if she is going to talk about my relationship status out loud I'm doing the same to her. " I told him crossing my legs, he looked at me dumbfounded clearly at loss for words.

"Oni-"

"Please do not call me by my real name I only let family call me that" I told him, it was weird and I ignored anyone bold enough to call me Onika. "Nicki. You cannot speak to teachers like that , now I understand you're saying she may have said something about your relationship so I understand your outburst. Consider this a slap on the wrist " he told me giving me a pass to study hall. I slid my sunglasses on and left his office , I didn't mean to say it that loud. But she gave me an excuse to call drake a Muppet in front of everybody so I was pretty happy and not irritated at this point.

I've never been outside of class while it was happening before , never been kicked out. Is this what her life was like ? Well when she shows up at least. I looked at my nails making a note to get a touch up sometime later this week. Now was a perfect time to do what I had planned , walking through the part of school with most of the "hidden switches" I made sure to bump into the one by the water fountain in the lab wang. They always thought we didn't know that they powered the Cameras. But we figured it out a long while ago ken would take me here to talk while he smoked when I had bad days. Still , hadn't tried a blunt yet no matter how much he offered. I opened the locker , empty chip bags a few textbooks and her binders "sucks to suck" I smiled putting the foam filled balloon inside. The heat and humidity would help it grow. And the longer it stayed in there the bigger the mess when it was opened, I had googled this and numerous other things during my getaway. By the time I got back this morning I felt like a full blown spy, I knew all the ropes of how to make her life hell. And while she wasn't here , it just made it easier. Making her life hell at school would lead to pushing her further away from my life. I shut her locker and walked towards the library sitting inside and putting my earphones on crossing my arms and staring at the room around me.

Lunch
Ralphé's rooftop

"Are you sure you're okay?" Bey asked nicki who was smiling at her lunch. This wasn't unusual , but nicki hadn't been this giddy since pre breakup. "Yes why?" She asked looking at her like she was crazy , "so we're gonna ignore the fact that you invited drake to lunch and willingly sat right next to him?" She glared at her. She didn't like crazy and that's all her best friend seemed to be on today. "If you throwing food let me know now Onika" cole told her. She rolled her eyes and laughed "I wouldn't do that. Ken said if I did that again I'd be In trouble" she mumbled even though he wasn't there today. Him and Wayne didn't exactly feel for the fine dining today and drove to a McDonald's instead. "Why are you so scared of my brother ?" Coke asked amused not knowing what he could have done. Nicki sighed "truth be told he's the only one that actually yells at me when he's mad. I know everyone tries not to because I'm like the little baby but he does and I know he doesn't feel bad when he does it because I'm really not a baby anymore. He'd actually stay mad at me and I don't think I'd know how to fix it without annoying him" she admitted. Drake returned from the bar with a very blue drink nicki looked at it wide eyed. "Drake" she said catching his attention , her voice had a hint of concern and that the most emotion he had gotten from her all month. "Is that alcohol ?" She asked him , he nodded his head setting the glass down. "Since when did you drink in the middle of the day?" She asked him dumbfounded. This had to be the most irrational shit she's seen him do , was that rih's "wild" influence on him.

"Please don't make her start throwing forks" cold sighed secretly wanting to have one of the drinks his friend was having.  "Just...please don't drink that and go back to school drunk" nicki whispered to him as bey and cole got into a discussion about their world history class. Drake politely pushed the drink forward and looked at her "you sound like my mom" he told her and she gave him a half smiled exposing her dimple. Lunch went by smoothly and everyone left on time laughing. As they were walking out to the car drake pulled nicki back , eying her best friend bey pointed a finger at him "I'll fuck you up if you try anything brey" she told him using the old nickname. "I don't purposely upset her" he tried to reason as she walked away with cole. 

"What?" Nicki sighed with her arms folded , she wasn't mad or acting stingy , but she was more in a rush to not be late for class.  "Are you mad at me suddenly ?" He asked looking at her rather adorable irritated facial expression. He pulled her arms down from her chest and nervously licked his lips , was it the right time to apologize. How do you even apologize, it took her being kind to him for the guilt to overtake him. And in this moment , she made him feel small. 

"Don't" she suddenly said reading his body language. Her voice would make you think she was crying until you saw the emotionless look on her face. "You chose a good time over a good thing , but every day isn't Friday night and Saturday morning drake. Rih doesn't leave that cycle so frankly I don't know what you see in her other than... sex ? We've known her a long time, she doesn't care about anybody like that" nicki told him.  She straightened up and fixed her hair "anyways if you wanna talk. Not right now I don't wanna hear it right now I'm busy and don't have time for a rushed talk " she told him walking towards he car.

COMMENT 6goddess3 here bitch 💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 6K 51
• El? Se fue de su provincia para seguir su sueño. Ella? quedó desbastada después de su partida prometiéndose a ella misma odiarlo el resto de su vid...
71.9K 2.3K 68
Tn, es la hija de Fede y Nicole, cuando ella vuelve a ver a Fede después de 10 años, se enamora de un chico llamado Lukas urkijo, uno de los amigos d...
128K 5.9K 85
Una serie de one shots de tus personajes favoritos de esta saga x reader.
358K 19.9K 120
*Estoy corrigiendo algunos capítulos* One Shot con este punto > • < en el nombre es por qué ya está editado...