Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

Disaster

4.1K 111 10
By Son_Mina

<<previously on
Love me MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

After we checked all the room in the dorm, i went to Mina's room, then nayeon and i were shocked about what we're seeing​ right now.
Mina is resting her head at chaeyoung's shoulders, nayeon and i looked at each other then we decided to not disturb them, you know we let them to be MICHAENG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after 20 minutes passed, chaeyoung and mina finally came out of the room, everyone saw them and immediately assisted them.

"mina unnie are you ok?"tzuyu said. and mina immediately nodded as a response.

"Why's your eyes like that?"dahyun said, then mina and chaeyoung looked at each other.

"Nothing, can we just let her rest?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, alright, sorry mina" said dahyun, then chaeyoung assisted mina to the couch and let her sit. Then they started to watch some movies and dramas on the tv.

MINA'S POV

We're at the living room right now, watching some movies and dramas, while we're watching​, i texted chaeyoung.

To: Chaengie~

Thanks for assisting me and taking care of me, I don't know what I'm going to do if you're not here, also, thanks for being my shoulder to cry on ❤❤.

Well, even though we're only one seat apart i decided to text her, because I'm still shy to talk to her after what happened, after a few minutes i got a reply from her, i immediately took my phone and read her message.

From: Chaengie~

It's okay unnie, it's my pleasure, btw take care of your health and don't let the others down you, don't think about them, we are here to support you and there are many once who loves you, just ignore those hate comments arraso?, Twice Fighting!, 사랑해❤~

After reading her text message, i look at her and we both smile at each other, it feels so good reading her text message especially the "사랑해❤~" part. I felt some butterflies tickling my stomach, i feel relieved that time and forgot about what happened for about a minute, alright im sorry okay? But that's what chaeyoung can do to me. after we finished watching, i stood up and go to my room, then someone held my hand and i immediately look up to see who is it.

"unnie, can i sleep with you?" my eyes got widened after she said those words i froze for about a minute, then she snaps her finger to my face.

"unnie?"

"oh, sorry chaeyoung-ah, of course you can sleep with me, but why?, is tzuyu and dahyun being loud again?" i said to her, yes it's chaeyoung who asked me to sleep with me, the one that i love, that's why i froze. then she chuckled and i can see her dimples, her dimples is seducing me.

''aniya, i just want to sleep with you tonight''

"why?"

"why?, don't you like it unnie?" chaeyoung said while pouting infront of me. 'of course i like it chaeng~'

"no, it's not like that, i'm just curious"

"it's because i want to take care of you for the whole night, i just want to make sure that you're not going to cry again, it breaks my heart seeing you like that unnie" 'of course chaeng i won't cry all night because you're with me' i thought to myself. i can feel my face is turning red right now so i turn my head away from her preventing her to see my red face.

''omo, unnie, aren't you feeling good? your face is turning red" chaeyoung said, fvck this is what i'm talking about, now she saw my face like this, what should i do?

''a-aniya, it's just....so hot in here" i said while forcing a smile infront of her.

''oh i see, btw unnie can we sleep now? i feel so sleepy *yawns*" chaeyoung is so cute when she's yawning.

''arraso, go get your things then go back here, i'll wait." i said.

''ah, about that, can i just use your pillow?, i'm so tired and lazy to get my stuff, jebaaal?" chaeyoung said while doing aegyo, ugh you know i can't resist her, so as expected i nodded, then we went inside our room, luckily i have three pillows so i let her use two of those since she can't sleep without an extra pillow, although chaengie is sleeping with me again tonight i don't have time to flirt with her since my eyes and body is so exhausted, so i fell asleep immediately.

(THE NEXT DAY)

NO ONE'S POV

mina woke up earlier than the others so she tied her hair and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the others, while she's cooking she felt someone hugged her from her back, mina smiled from ear to ear because she already knew who hugged her. mina held it's hand and turned her head slightly.

"chaeng?" mina said raising her eyebrows a bit and with a smile written on her face.

"o-hayo!, mina uunie" chaeyoung said cutely with a smile written on her face too, she's still hugging mina from her back and leaning her head on mina's back. mina raised her brows and smirked after she heard chaeyoung speaks japanese.

''so, you're speaking japanese now huh?" mina said while continuing what her doing.

"those were the things that i-" mina cut-off chaeyoung and she didn't finished her sentence, then mina turned her body to chaeyoung so the hug broke.

''you learned from me, right?, those were the things that you learned from me" mina said while smiling at chaeyoung. chaeyoung lowered her head and shyly reply mina's sentence.

"yeah~" mina smirked and she continue cooking again, she's still talking with chaeyoung while she was cooking, chaeyoung sat on the dining table and she's just staring at her pengu do her job.

"so, what's with the hug?" mina asked.

''nothinig, i just missed you" chaeyoung said, mina's face were turning red again as she heard those words from chaeyoung, mina was confused why chaeyoung suddenly became sweet to her but mina still loves it.

"missed me?, didn't we just slept with each other last night?" mina said.

"hmmm, yeah, but when i woke up you were gone so, i was scared, then i saw you cooking and suddenly i just felt like i want to hug you so i did it, why, don't you like it?" chaeyoung said with a teasing tone. chaeyoung knows that mina loves it, even though she still don't know about mina's feelings towards her. mina rode her trip so mina teased her too.

"tsk, no, i don't like it" mina said while turning her body to chaeyoung's direction and raising her brows.

"what if i don't like it?, whatcha gonna do?" mina added while smirking and crossing her arms.

"what i'm going to do?, i will probably hug you again, but tighter than it." chaeyoung said as she stood up from her chair and walking closely towards mina, literally mina's loving the scene now, but suddenly someone interrupts their cute moment.

"ehem, did we miss something?" jihyo said while raising her eyebrows.

"yeah, did we miss something?" nayeon said too, while they're giving mina an 'evil smile' chaeyoung and mina stopped what they're doing and do their thing again, mina continued cooking while chaeng sat on the chair again. lihyo and nayeon looked at each other and smiled at each other.

"alright, sorry for disturbing you guys, nayeon and i will go now, go continue what you were doing" jihyo said then she winked to mina and chaeyoung, mina and chaeyoung remained silent and didn't look at each other, they feel awkward now.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

after what happened, mina unnie and i remained silent, i don't know why i become clingy to her today, i'm being too gay today, i just slept with mina,momo and sana's room for two nights and look what i'm doing right now, does sana unnie's gayness influenced me already?, well we all know that sana unnie is soo gay, so....does sana unnie's virus is just too strong? lmao hahahaha, enough chaeyoung.

MINA'S POV

chaeng feels different today, she became clingy, well she's really not like that that's why i was shocked that she hugged me, well i like it though, maybe sana'a gayness influenced her haha, well if that so, then chaeyoung needs to sleep in our room more often so chaeng will be clingy to me,just kidding enough mina hahahaha, am i being affected too? haha.

minutes passed and i finished doing breakfast, i served them the breakfast that i made then they thanked me, they starts to eat it while i'm just sitting on the living room, reading some comments....AGAIN, aigoo what am i doing?, i'm hurting myself again, pabo-ya, well i'm not really hungry so i just made those breakfast for them, while reading some comments i recieved an email, came from an unknown server, i opened the email, then a picture popped out, it is a picture of a hand with a knife, it is captioned as "mina i got knife" i froze that time, i just recieved a death threat, what is this?, first hate and mean comments now death thread, what's next?, I know it is because of the scandal, why do people nowadays is so cruel and stupid?, Like, ugh I'm sorry okay?, But aren't we allowed to took a picture with our friend who has an opposite sex as we have?, Like, really?, Ugh I can't take this anymore, my eyes get teary, and here i go again, i was stopping my tears to fall then jihyo sat beside me, i immediately wiped my tears so she wouldn't notice.

"Hey minari, why aren't you eating?, C'mon let's eat, btw what's happening with you and chaeyoung earlier?" Jihyo said with an exciting voice, I'm not facing her and still wiping my tears off, then finally i managed to face her.

"Ah?, About that?, Oh it's nothing" i said while forcing a smile infront of her. But no matter how many times i wipe my face, my tears are still betraying me, so...jihyo noticed that I'm crying, her excited face suddenly turns into sadness.

"Yah, are you crying?, What Happened?" After jihyo said it, i immediately hugged her and Burst into crying, I couldn't take it anymore, I can't handle it anymore, it just hurt so much, well you already knew that I'm a soft hearted person so i get hurt easily, while i was hugging jihyo, she's patting my back and kept on asking me what's wrong, but i can't answer her question since I'm crying, the others came too and assisted me, they keot on telling me to stop crying, but I can't, i cry harder and louder, then the took my phone and they saw the 'death threat' even though i didn't see their reaction, i knew that they're shocked.

"Omo, minari we're so sorry, we should show this to jyp" dahyun said, and they all nodded, they kept on comforting me for about an hour now, but I'm still crying harder than before, after a few more minutes passed, i can feel my eyes were getting heavier, my body feels so drowned even though i didn't do anything yet, so they let me lay on the couch the I fell asleep.

NO ONE'S POV

After min fell asleep, the others were just staring at mina and talking about the death threat, they were planning to tell jyo about this, and yes, they did, jihyo as the leader, prefer to tell jyp about this since this is a serious crime, it's about mina's life, so jihyo told jyp about this and jyp told them to cancel all their schedules for now, since they're not that safe for now, the others let mina rest and the others rest too.

An hour passed and mina finally woke up, they asked mina if she's okay but mina ignored them, mina stood up from the couch and went to her room, she locked the door and the others let her.

"You think mina will be okay?" Momo said.

"Hmm, maybe, maybe it's her way to release stress" tzuyu said.

<<TIME SKIP>>

they let mina have her time for now.but and hour passed it's 7:34 pm now but mina is still in her room, she locked herself at 1:45 pm and many hours had passed but even once she didn't came out of the room, they start to feel worried this time, yes mina is a homebody, but even though she's like that, she still come out of the room, and she never locked herself inside. They were knocking on Mina's door but she didn't reply, they were telling mina that it's dinner time but still, Mina haven't eat since morning, so they were worried.

MINA'S POV

so, after an hour i woke up, then i walked to my room, i just ignored all of them, i locked myself into the room, they don't know that I'm having a mental breakdown right know, i didn't eat the whole day, i call my mom and i told her everything, my mom already knew that I'm having a mental breakdown even though I didn't tell her, she keeps on calling me to make sure I didn't do something​stupid, for the whole day all i did was to cry, I didn't eat, take a bath, or even change my clothes, i was just seating at the corner of my bed looking at nothing and crying, planning to end my life

'should i jump into a bridge?, Or a river?'
'should i just cut myself?'
'should i just hold my breath untill I couldn't breathe?'
'should i just jump in the window?'
'should i hang myself here?'
These were my thoughts the whole day, an hour passed and i just keep on thingking about the death threat that I've got. Then someone's knocking on the door right now.

"Minari, dinner time, get out of there" sana shouted.

Well I'm not hungry yet, and I'm still into my mental breakdown so i couldn't think properly. My mom call me again, she's asking me about the other's phone number but I'm not telling her, I don't want her to call them to let they know that I'm having a mental breakdown.

*Knock knock*

Here they are again, i knew they're worried about me right now but I don't care.

"MINA OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE!" Jeongyeon shouted while trying to open the door, well its going to be hard for them to open it since i put many things at the door, like i pushed the cabinet into the door so it's going to be hard for them to open it, genius
Right?.

"MINA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" They shouted again, i start to cry again, this time louder than ever. I knew they can hear me sobbing right now.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted back.

"MINA WE CAN'T JUST LET YOU BE LIKE THAT!, OPEN THE DOOR!" They​ shouted again.

NO ONE'S POV

jeongyeon and the others were still trying so hard to open the door, while the others were finding the key, after spending an hour there, someone texted chaeyoung. An unknown number.

From: unknown

Chaeyoung-ah, please take care of my minari, she's having a mental breakdown right now please save her, make sure she took her medicine so she wouldn't passed out, you know what will happen if she passed out for a long time right?, Please please, I'm begging you, save her.

After reading the text message, chaeyoung think ​first who texted her, then she just realized that it was Mina's mom, her eyes got widened and she tells the others that mina is having a mental breakdown, they all panicked and try to talk to mina so they knew if Mina's still there, jeongyeon tried to kick the door million times but the door were too strong.

Mina hears them panicking then she smirked, 'guess my mom already told them huh?' mina thought to herself, then suddenly her heart ache, she could feel a heart burn, she can't breathe properly, she's suffocating, them she remembered something, she forgot to take her medicine. Her eyes were slowly shutting, while the others keep on trying to keep a conversation with her. But this time mina don't know what would happen after she passed out, probably it only has a time limit when she passed out, they need to save her before she died because of suffocation.

"MINA ARE YOU STILL THERE?"they shouted, but they didn't got a response from mina this time.

"MINA!!" they shouted again hoping that mina will answer them but still, she didn't, they starts to panicking again.

While chaeyoung was looking for the key, she saw a medicine at their dining table, she took it and realized that it is Mina's medicine, she immediately ran to jeongyeon and show them.

"Unnie, aren't this were mina unnie's medicine?" Chaeyoung showed them the medicine. Jeongyeon's eyes get widened after she saw it.

"Shit this is bad" jeongyeon said.

"Wae?" Chaeyoung said.

"Mina didn't answer our calls anymore, she doesn't respond to us anymore, wait if did she just forgot to take her medicine?........SHIT!" Jeongyeon said, the others try to kick the door but no one succeed, then chaeyoung think about something, chaeyoung ran to the basement as fast as she could​, she took the axe and bring it to jeongyeon, they can't waste any time now, every minute, every seconds is important, or they'll loose mina, sana went to the parking lot and starts the car's engine, then jeongyeon break the doorknob, they pushed the door but there's something behind it that makes it harder to push, they saw a cabinet behind it and push it with all their strength, finally they opened the door, they saw mina at the bed laying with her phone on her hand, mina already passed out, they didn't waste a time and immediately carry mina to the car, thanks to sana because she already start the engine, jeongyeon drove the car as fast as she could, then they reached the hospital within just an minute, they call for help and the doctor immediately came with a stretcher, while the doctors were checking​ Mina's condition, the others were at the waiting area, they're all crying, worried that mina might die,

"She'll be alright,right?" Tzuyu said.

"Yes, she'll be alright, don't worry, mina will fight for us"nayeon tried to calm tzuyu.

"I hope we did it at the right time" jeongyeon said. While the others were crying and feeling worried. after
Waiting about an hour the doctor finally came. The others stood up as fast as they can.

"How is she doc?, Is she okay?" They asked.

"Don't worry, she's okay, she's stable now, you can visit her now, but please don't let this happen again, she lost a lot of oxygen in her lungs, it'll be bad for her if she kept on not taking her medicine"the doctor said, the others feel relieved and took a big sigh.

~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~
-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 907 28
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...
254K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
71.3K 3.5K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
61.1K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)