The Secret's Demise (sequel t...

By bvb_ismy_saviour

Andy and Hope didn't have the smoothest beginning, but things had gotten worked out and put in place. Will An... More

Prologue
Escape Plan
Lost and Alone
News, Hate, and Moving On
Schools and Surprises
Visitors and Unexpected Tragedy
The New Addition
The Tattoo Tour
Writing, Recovering, and Australian Parents
Life Is A Bitch
The Instruments of the Troubled
Remember When
Concerts and New Friends
A Night to Remember
Unexpected
The Picnic
CC's Shocking News and Ashley's Little Secret
Complicated Love, Engagement Rings, and Drunk Troubles
Footprints in the Sand
Now Entering The City of Chicago
Free Now
A Legal Age
Andy In Wonderland
Harmony
The Search Begins
A New Beginning
Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones
Who The Hell Would Say That To A Girl?
The Church of the Wild Ones
Girl Problems and A Knife
Where Will We Go From Here

Flashbacks and Problems

201 7 0
By bvb_ismy_saviour

~Andy's POV~

Ashley had been asked to go on the bus while my tattoo was being finished up. When he came out, I thought I saw a few tear lines on his face, but he must have wiped them away before I could see more clearly.

"What was that about?" I ask him once we start to go find Jake.

"Oh, the owner of Batman just wanted to thank me. It took long because she knew the band and we got talking about it. Also, talking with her made me remember something that happened and I kept from you. I had promised not to tell, but you deserve to know. I will tell you when we get back to your house." Ashley keeps looking at the ground. He only does that when he is guilty. This secret must really be something big.

"Hey Jake. What did you get?" He shows us his tattoo and then Ashley embarrasses me about the tattoo I got because I was distracted and didn't know what I was saying.

"Wow! FP? For real?"

Ok, here's the thing: FP stands for front poop, which is something me and a crew member made up to call the situation when my genitals gets all scrunched up in my pants. Because it literally looks like a pile of poop, but in the front. Hence 'Front Poop' or FP.

"Ya, haha, very funny. Make fun of Andy because he got distracted and said the first thing that poped into his mind, and it happened to be a tribute to his dick." I make a weird face at Jake as him and Ashley laugh at my mimicking.

~Hope's POV~

*In a dream- Flashback*

I wake up on the Black Veil Brides tour bus. I was snuggled up to Andy and had to pee. I remembered this as the night that Andy should never find out about.

I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was walking out of the bathroom, I saw Ashley sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He appeared to be crying.

"Hey Ash. What's wrong?" He jumped.

"I didn't know you were up. Oh, and I just got a text from my girlfriend. She broke up with me because she found somone else." I hadn't known he had a girlfriend. At this point though, I had only lived on the road with them a few weeks.

I go and sit on the couch with him, rubbing his back with one hand. I place my other hand on his. "It's okay Ash. If she can't see how amazing you are, she doesn't deserve you." He looks up at me, and I felt something, a spark, inside of my chest. I think he felt it too.

We stare into eachother's eyes and start to lean in. Our lips connect and soon, he is on top of me, deepening the kiss.

"Ashley... stop. This isn't right. I have Andy... I... We can't." He backs up and realizes what we almost did.

"Hope... I am so sorry... I didn't mean..." I hold up my hand to stop him.

"Ashley, it's fine. I know it was an accident. Just, please don't tell Andy or any one of the other guys. It has to be like this never happened." He nods in agreement and I return to Andy's bunk, kiss him on the forehead, and snuggle back into his warmth.

*End of dream- End Flashback*

~Ashley's POV~

As Andy and I walk into his house, I feel absolutely horrible. How am I supposed to tell him that I kissed Hope and never told him about it?

"So, Ash, what did you need to tell me?" I walk over and sit on his couch. I motion for him to join me.

"You know back when I was dating that one girl and she ended up calling me while we were on tour and then she broke up with me?" He nods, so I continue. "Well, the night she broke up with me, something happened. I had just gotten off the phone with her and I was crying. Hope came out of the bathroom and walks over to me. She was so nice, telling me that if that girl left me for another guy, then she doesn't deserve me. Well, I don't know what came over us, but we kissed. Like, I full on made out with Hope. I am so sorry and I had promised not to tell you or any of the other guys, but I just thought you deserved to know. Also, that is another reason why she left. She saw you kiss her sister and then got reminded of me and she just couldn't stand to hurt you like that." I finally got it off my chest and told Andy. Hope wanted it, and I think she'd be happy to know I told him like she had asked.

"Her sister? She doesn't have a sister." That was his only comment.

"Wait... I just told you I kissed her and the thing you are asking me about is her sister? Wow. Well, yes, she has a sister, a twin. The girl that kissed you that night in Vegas. She and Hope were separated at birth and found out later and then when Hope told her that she self harmed and they were sisters, she flipped out and never spoke to Hope again." I am surprised at how Andy ws taking this. I think I misjudged that though. It was quite a lot to take in, and he had just woken up from a coma. I say that because he slapped me.

"How do you know all of this? It's like you talked to her or saw her and she told you all of this and told you to tell me. Ashley, did you see Hope or call her or talk to her at any point in time after she left?" Andy was furious.

~Hope's POV~

I can't believe I am about to do this. I pick up my phone and dial my parents number.

"Hello?" It was my mom.

"Hi mom. It's Hope." I heard her squeal.

"Oh, Hope! It's so nice to hear from you. How have you been? I heard about what happened between you and Andy and that he is in a coma. Have you talked to the band at all?"

"I have talked to Ashley twice, and Andy woke up last week. I haven't seen or talked to him since we broke up. I just called because I'll be in Australia next month for this tattoo tour I'm on."

"Well, I hope you two resolve things. And what is this about a tattoo tour?"

"I went to school and got a licence in tattoo design. I'm a tattoo artist and there is this tour thing that travel and people go to get tattoos for a lower price that at the shops. It is coming to Australia next month and I thought I could stop by while I'm there and see you and dad."

"That would be just wonderful darling. I text you the address and when you are on your way, call me. I have to go now. It's time for the girls to come. I run a book club and we meet Mondays and Thursdays. Talk to you soon love. Goodbye!"

"Bye."

I hang up and then see that I have a text from Ashley.

A- He slapped me when I told him about us kissing. And I am currently locked in the bathroom because he knows I came to visit you the night he passed out on stage. He doesn't know where you are or where you were when that happened. He's just pissed and I ran to the bathroom and am awaiting the backup of the other three. They just pulled up, and I am coming to your bus once the coast is clear for me to get to my car.

H- Wait, you're coming here?

A- I want to talk to you about something. I'm on my way now. And make sure you are there to give me a tattoo.

H- Fine. See you in a few.

I go outside and see Rain sitting at the table, waiting for someone to show up. Business was pretty good today. I had taken a shift after Ashley and Andy left earlier, and though it wasn't my turn right now, I went out anyway.

"Hey, what are you doing? You dan't have to work right now." Rain was tired. She had to take over one of the guys' shifts because they had a family emergency, and that was the busiest shift, even with three of the five people working.

"You've worked enough today. Go take a nap. Things are calming down and if I do need help, I'll come and get you." She nods and gets up, just as I see Ashley walking over here.

"Just on time I see." Ashley was now standing infront of me.

"Ya, I guess. So, what do want?" I lead him to one of the chairs.

"I want to talk to you about something." He misinterpreted me.

"I meant what do you want me to give you? What tattoo idea did you have? I already know you want to talk to me." His face turned red a little bit.

"Oh, ya. Haha. I was thinking of getting the word 'Fidelity' on my fingers." He clasps his hands and shows me what he means.

"What do you want the lettering like?" He draw on a piece of paper what his idea is.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Inside I can print off the stecil for it and then while I do that, you can talk to me about whatever you needed to talk to me about." I go inside and when I come back out, I see Ashley still just sitting there.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" I print the stencil on his fingers and as I start the tattoo, I see him flinch a little.

"I think you need to at least need to call Andy." He blurts it right out.

"You want me to call him?" I kind of laugh, thinking he is joking.

"I am serious! He is extreamly hurt and he doesn't even want to continue with the US tour next month."

"Ashley, I thought I was clear when I said I can't do it anymore. It wasn't good for me to be on that bus. I wasn't doing anything with my life and now I am and I couldn't be happier."

"Hope, when CC metioned the tour to him, he said he doesn't want to tour anymore. That he is done." I was just finishing his tattoo as he spoke again. "Can you grab my phone? It's ringing in my front jacket pocket."

I take his phone out and see it's Andy's number.

"I can't talk! It's Andy!"

"Just hit answer and hold it to my ear."

I answer it and put in on speakerphone.

"Ashley, wherever the fuck you are, get back to Andy's place now!" It was Jake on the other side of the phone.

"Wait, what is going on? What's wrong?" Ashley was panicing. I could tell.

"It's Andy. He had a gun in his appartment and he is threatening to kill hismelf. None of us can talk him out of it." Jake was really scared. I could faintly hear the other guys talking.

"THEN USE BETTER REASON! We will be there soon." I hang up and drag Ashley to his car.

"Hope, I thought you said you-"

"Fuck off, Ashley. Get in the damn car and drive."

~Jake's POV~

"Ashley, whereever the fuck you are, get back to Andy's place now!" I called Ashley. He had disappeared after we got Andy calmed down, but now Andy was in a panic mode and had a gun to his head, threatening to shoot.

"Wait, what is going on? What's wrong?" Ashley was now panicing as well.

"It's Andy. He had a gun in his appartment and he is threatening to kill hismelf. None of us can talk him out of it." The guys were all trying to reason with him, but he would just yell more and threaten to shoot.

"THEN USE BETTER REASON! We will be there soon." That wasn't Ashley. That was Hope. Ashley was with Hope. Where was he? Who cares, I'll ask later.

"Andy, please, you don't want to do this. You will loose everything you've worked for. You have come so far, please don't go back. Andy, we need you. Please calm down and give us the gun." I tried to put my hand out to him, but he just swatted it away.

"No! You listen here Jake! I may have come far, but I am nothing. I am useless and weak and I don't deserve life. Don't tell me you need me! You'll be better off without me, just like Hope is!" Andy wasn't being Andy. Something was wrong, very wrong. He would never do this. There is something going on inside of his head and without knowledge of what it is, we can't help him.

~Ashley's POV~

I pull into Andy's driveway and turn to Hope.

"You have to stay in here. If he sees you, he won't believe it is you and I don't want you getting hurt if he does anything. Just call the cops, call someone to get him to a hospital and in better care." She nods and I see tears run down her face as I disappear into Andy's house.

"Andy... please. Please don't do this. What about the good things. Remember the good times we've had. The laughs, the games, all of those things are what make life worth it." I walked in on CC pleading to Andy.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Andy was standing in the doorway to his bedroom, a gun in hand that he had pointed to his head.

"Ashley." He speaks my name when he sees me enter the house. I don't care what he does. I run over to him and wrap my arms around him. I use one hand to knock the gun away before guiding us to the ground.

He started sobbing into my chest. I comforted him and I saw Jake go outside. I don't exactly know what happened out there, other than he saw Hope. No one else even knew she was out there. Only Jake and myself.

~Jake's POV~

Ashley had walked in and heard CC's plea for Andy to stop. Andy took one look at Ashley, said his name, and then Ashley ran to him, knocked away the gun, and wrapped his arms around Andy. Andy was sobbing into Ashley's chest and everyone was consfused. I went outside.

"Hope. What are you doing here and why were you with Ashley?" She had just hung up her phone and I guessed she called the police.

"Jake. Ashley had come to the tattoo tour and I was giving him a tattoo. I work at a tattoo parlor and him and Andy were there earlier today, just Andy didn't know I was there. When you called, I came with Ashley." She leaned in and hugged me after telling me why she was here.

"Well, just don't let Andy see you. He is very unstable and he wouldn't be able to handle it. I am almost positive that they'll take him to some mental hospital and he won't get out for a while." My own words pain me, yet I know there is some truth to them.

"Well, I just hope he doesn't kill himself. I eventually do want to get back in contact with him. I'm just not ready for that." I knew she was partly lying.

"Yet you were so willing to come tonight?" She paused for a minute.

"I don't know if I really was willing. I know I still love him and I know he still loves me. I just can't admit to myself that I want to be with him again." She does have a point.

The ambulance shows up and the men go inside. I follow slowly behind them. As I turn around, I see Hope get in Ashley's car and start to sob. I want to be there for her, but Andy is more important right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.4K 67
Ashley is head over heels in love with Andy but no one must know. Andy has a girlfriend he couldn't want Ashley. Does he even like him? Will he? Can...
8.7K 139 15
Love Andy Biersack and Black Veil Brides? Well this story if about Andy being bullied at school, and how he starts up Black Veil Brides. Andy Biersa...
8.3K 264 26
Highest ranking : #1 in andyblack # in metalcore "You have to promise me you'll stay when you see the real me, who I r...
3K 155 23
Book 2 of the "In The End" trilogy. Emberly's troubles are just beginning. In the hands of her captors she is tortured and abused. A daring escape...