The Andrew Boys and Me(UNDER...

By gracieyarb

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them... More

NEW STORY
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
ANNOUNCEMENT
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
IMPORTANT
sequel
Its Been A While
other stories :))

24

3.8K 165 7
By gracieyarb

"Haylee come on!" Ever pleads as she jumps at the door of my bed. This has been my life for forty minutes now.

"Ever please let me sleep." I mumble into my pillow, digging deeper into the fuzzy blanket Gia recently bought me.

"Haylee! We have to pick out our Christmas tree with the boys or else Santa won't have anywhere to put pur presents." She says breathlessly with her hands and walks back and forth on my bed before falling back on her stomach.

I groan loudly. "Fine! Give me ten minutes Everleigh." I tell her, my face still buried in the pillow.

"Hurry!" She says before skipping out and closing my door.

The things I do for you Everleigh Andrews, the things I do.

I slowly sit up getting an immediate draft from the cold air filling my bed room. I love and hate winter.

I sigh and stand up. I walk over too me dresser and pull out black leggings, a tank top, a hoodless sweatshirt and long fuzzy socks. I put them all on and leave my hair down not willing to deal with it. I grab my phone and pull on my grey beanie before going into the bathroom.

My half asleep self doesn't even notice Wes is in there until he says something.

"It only too you forty minutes to get up and cave." Wes easy with a smirk.

I look up at him and groan. "Its so early." I whine.

"Its 10 Haylee." He says with a half hearted laugh.

"Whatever that's pretty damn early." I say before I start brushing my teeth.

"So you're going to love the Christmas present I'm giving you." He says smirking at me in the mirror.

I glance at him before spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth. "Oh am I now?" I ask with a playful smile on my face

He nods confidently. "I'm pretty sure you'll die over it."

"That's stretching it a bit." I say.

"What did you get me?" He asks.

"Nothing." I lie but I say it very serious.

"You're kidding me right?" He asks.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure I got everyone something but you." I say with a shrug. "You'll live though right?"

"Uh no." He ssays.

I giggle. "Come on loser."

"I am not a loser." He says following me through my room and into the hallways.

"Oh trust me you are." I say.

We walk onto the kitchen and Gia hands me a cup of steaming cocoa and I smile. "Morning G." I say.

"Morning. Mike is outside waiting for you two. I'll be out with Vince in a minute." She says.

"Thanks mom." Wes says taking a swig from my cocoa.

"Wes!" I yell grabbing the cup from Him.

"Whoops. That's what you get for not getting me a present." He says holding the sliding door open for me.

"Well this is my about cocoa were talking about here. This is serious and you crossed the line." I scold.

"Can you two stop bickering like a married couple so we can get this tree?" Jase asks impatiently.

"Oh hush it Jase." I say and he sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same.

"Okay play come on." Mike says

"Is Haylee picking the tree this year?" Jonathan asks Mike.

"Oh yeah is she? I think its Wes's turn." Ryder says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "They're all the same.

"no no no." Jack says. "They are far from the same."

"Yeah," Everleigh says fitting her tiny hand into mine. "There's always one tree that's better or prettier."

"Or bigger and cooler." Garrett says.

"Each of us have had our turn picking one out." Jase says. "So you should too."

"I mean you're basically family." Garrett says.

I smile at all of them. "Okay."

"Piggyback ride?" Wes asks.

I don't hesitate to jump on his back and he holds my thighs as ok wrap my arms loosely around his neck. I press the side of my face against his and his cold skin touches mine.

"Where to kitten?" He asks.

"Hmmm." I say looking around I'm the forest of trees. I spot one I like and point to it. "That one over there."

"Are you positive?" Mike asks.

"100%" I say.

"You got it." He says.

"Well what do we do now?" I ask slightly confused.

"Well now is where we play outside until dad trims the tree and puts it in the living room and mom puts the lights on because she doesn't trust us. Then usually Everleigh and mom will make cookies while the rest of us decorate the tree and listen to Christmas music." Wes explains.

I sigh dreamily. "I missed out on all of this when I was younger. I wish I didn't."

"Well you have us now Kitten." He says.

"Haylee come play with the snowballs with us!" Jonathan yells.

I smile and slide off of Wesley's back and ball up a ball of snow. I aim It at Jase and it hits the back of his neck and he freezes as the snow falls down his back. He slowly turns around trying so hard not to smile.

"Haylee Fields...I'm going to kill you." He says as he gets a huge ball of snow and goes to throw out at me but I move just in time and it hits Wes instead.

"Oh you're dead now." Wes says.

***

"This dough tastes amazing." I say as I whip my finger in it again and eat it.

"Well it's meant for baking not eating Hay." Gia says laughing and stealing the bowl from me before I can eat anymore.

"Hey! I wasn't done." I say.

"Yes you were. Now go help the boys." She says as she starts to make little balls and places them on the baking sheet.

I huff before taking my mug of cocoa with me into the living room where the Christmas music grows louder. Ever twirls with an ornament in her hand and places it on the tree. The boys are laughing and hanging up ornaments with their names on them.

"Haylee come help." They say waving me over.

I smile and place my mug on the table and walk over to them.

"We all pitched in and got you this." Jack says handing me a box.

"Guys you didn't have to." I say with a small smile.

"Open it already!" Ever urges.

"Okay okay i'm Opening it." I say pulling the top off. I lift up a solver ornament, like the boys' and Ever's, with my name on it in fancy lettering.

"Guys seriously you didn't have to." I say slightly embarassed

"Shut up and put it on the tree." Wes says.

I carefully put it in between Wesley's and Ever's and I stare at it with a smile on my face. "I love it."

"And we love you." Jack says as Wes drapes an arm over my shoulders and pulling me into him.

"I always knew there was something missing from the tree. Who have thought ever known it would be the one and only Haylee Fields?" Gia asks kissing my forehead.

Certainly not me.

***

Hey loves!!

Dedicated to Suczexx

I know I update twice. I just have so much time on my hands right now and you guys deserve an update. I might even update again today.

Don't forget to comment vote and share so people know this awesome story is put there that's all my peeps love you!

Next update, maybe tonight or early tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
787 400 36
"What? Who said anything about liking him? No! I don't like him". I replied quickly. "Stop lying to yourself... You can't beat Cupid". She s...
4.6M 129K 100
"You like this, don't you?" Sam grins, running his tongue over his lip ring. "You're turned on by it." "Please," I wave my hand in dismissal. "Yo...
20.4K 734 17
THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN THE ANDREWS BOYS AND ME SERIES. READ THE OTHER TWO BEFORE READING THIS ONE. *** "Why? Well just to see you doll face." He s...