TOUR

By loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} Emily thought taking her sister to Logan Paul's tour would be hell, but after the first one, she... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine

seventeen

11.8K 198 28
By loganjankstadohner

Angie; what's so urgent that you needed me to come round and talk about.
Emily; trust me, it's urgent.
Angie; speak up then!!
Emily; wellll.... you know Logan Paul?
Angie; the snakey one? Isn't his name Jake?(I'm sorry I had too😂)
Emily; no, his brother.. Logan.
Angie; oh yeah! I've heard of him before, show me a picture.
I picked up my phone, got a picture of his Instagram, and showed her.
Angie; damn.
Emily; yeah.
Angie; anyway. What's so important about him.
Emily; uh, well macy went to a few of his meet and greets, I didn't actually get tickets for it, but Logan was so nice and whatever.. at first.
-
I explained to her what happened at the first meet and greet, then when he gave me him number. She was amazed, i could help but laugh. Then I told her about the backstage passes, and then about the text.
Emily; we got back from the show, everything was perfect Angie, it wasn't a crush anymore, I thought we actually like each other.
Angie; mhm, what happened?
Emily; I woke up the next morning, and I got a text from Logan, saying 'I don't want to see you anymore'..
Angie looked shocked, for a second.
Angie; it could of been a dare or something?
Emily; but the next day at the show, he looked at me as if nothing happened.
Angie; well, has he posted in any other social media?
Emily; uh...
That's a good point, for the last few days, he hasn't been active on any social media, he posted one blog, yesterday, and that's about it. He's usually always active..
Emily; uh, no..
Angie; maybe somethings happened.
Emily; what do you mean?
Angie; maybe he didn't send the message.
Emily; who would of then?
Angie; I don't know..
-
We talked about it more, I didn't know what to think, I wasn't convinced that it wasn't him, but I wasn't convinced it was. Ugh, Angie ended staying until about 10, when she left, I got a FaceTime call from an unknown number.... I didn't know who it was, if I didn't answer, if want to know who it was, I quickly pressed the answer button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1K 20
as the sister of jake and Logan paul, you get invited to stay in the team ten house as a new member making you choose between your comfy home in Ohio...
63.4K 1.1K 101
Sophia Rose Paul. Logan and Jakes younger sister. The 'unknown paul' is very much well noticed now. Her talent to sing and apparently a magnet to al...
58K 917 22
Hi I am Sophia Paul I am Logan Paul's twin sister and jake Paul's older sister (btw Logan is older then me) and this is going to be a story about my...