How to love a Grimm » Nick Bu...

By angiegami

» Can she and the Grimm find love or will all their secrets destroy everything? « Highest Rate - #668 in Fant... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IMPORTANT

my own book

1.6K 16 7
By angiegami

(I'm uploading this to several of my stories)

Okay so guys, I have like a lot of fanfics that I have published and that I am also still working on. But I am going to write my own book first. It's something I have been wanting to do for years and I honestly can't really get into the mood to continue my fanfics.

I WILL UPDATE THEM FROM TIME TO TIME.

But you guys should now that I am also writing my own book for a school project in arts class. I wanted to make a book out of wood and then personalize it, but my life isn't the most fun thing and I realized I would have to talk about it in front of class when I have to present my project.

So I decided that I will finish book one of my own series before December (when the project has to be done) so that I can make the book for artclass based on my own original book. I am very excited to be writing something of my own and not something based of a movie or something else.

THE STORIES THAT I WILL BE UPDATING MORE THAN THE OTHERS WILL BE DINOZZO'S DAUGHTER AND HOW TO LOVE A GRIMM

THE OTHER ONES WILL BE UPDATED AS WELL, FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT NOT TO OFTEN. I AM ALSO GOING TO PUT MY HARRY POTTER HEADCANNONS BOOK AND MY TOM RIDDLE FANFIC ON PRIVATE UNTIL I FIND SOME INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE WITH THOSE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 181 37
Supernatural imagines! That's exactly it - just wrote these for fun so have a read if you want lolz. 😊🥰
38.4K 1.4K 36
Bucky hasn't been able to make many of his own choices. Now he has to make the ultimate choice. The woman who saved him or the man who captured his h...
13.9K 435 32
The War is nearing, and Tilly is stuck in between both sides. With Voldemort on her back, wanting to have Harry in his grasp as soon as possible. Har...
10.7K 278 20
DRARRY, DEAMUS, WOLFSTAR. Mostly Drarry, lol whoops, but still lots of Deamus and Wolfstar! The three best ships all rolled into one story. Set in Ha...