« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

✞ Chapter 51

24.7K 661 604
By taehyungssexyback

Jiyeon's POV

"Jiyeon-ah, wake up. It's time for school."

I got up, rubbing my eyes as soon as I did.

Was I dreaming?

Well that was a nice dream because I didn't want to wake up anymore.

I looked over to my left to see Jungkook parking his car.

Wow, so it wasn't a dream after all.

"You pabo, what school are you talking about?" I slapped his arm playfully, earning a chuckle in response.

After we got inside since it was raining heavily, we dried up ourselves before we went to his car.

He drove all the way to his house since it was better than him driving all the way to my house and drive back again.

And since my parents were still away, why not?

I was still freezing even after I dried up, wiping my shoes at his doormat before stepping in.

"Do you live alone?"

"Uh yeah, my parents are all the way in Busan."

"Ohh, okay." I said, nodding as I looked around his house.

I left my shoes at the entrance of his door because my feet already got tired after standing in the rain for so long.

I followed him all the way to his bedroom, soon he handed me his white shirt and some grey sweatpants to borrow.

He showed me his bathroom and I got inside to get cleaned up before wearing his white shirt.

His shirt was already long enough to cover myself until my thighs so I didn't wear his sweatpants , I wore only my underwear under it.

Afterwards I brushed my teeth with the new spare toothbrush he gave me since I couldn't get my things earlier.

I got out of the bathroom and sat down on his comfy bed, looking around his room as he entered the bathroom to wash himself up.

As soon as he finished, he dried up and sat beside me on his bed, soon lying down while I still sat up.

"I'm probably disturbing you here so I'm just going to go sleep on your sofa if you don't mi-"

"No, stay."

"Uhm, actually it's okay, I can go and-"

"Stay."

"Okay so I'm just going to sleep on the floor no-"

"No, you don't have to." he said sternly as he pulled me back with him, making me lie down beside him.

I looked up at the ceiling, deep in thoughts without even noticing Jungkook's gaze fixed on me.

His long gaze made me look over to him, wrinkling my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked, chuckling.

"What do you mean what?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Why can't I stare?"

"It's rude to stare."

"It's not rude to stare at my girlfriend though."

I looked at him in shock, internally giggling at his answer.

"That was smooth af." I mentioned.

It was a long minute of silence just staring into each other's eyes, time passing slowly in the room.

I broke the gaze, soon looking around his room again while his eyes were still fixed on me.

It wasn't long until I heard him scoot over closer to me, creating less space between us.

I looked over back at him, his eyes not looking anywhere else.

For the last time he inched even closer towards me, leaving no space between our figures.

"God how much I missed you." he whispered softly, his hot minty breath fanning my face.

(a/n: i could've deadass made an oral-b advertisement right there no joke.)

I returned his statement with a warm smile, looking directly up at him.

He brought his face closer, pulling me into a warm kiss soon enough, sending cold chills down my spine.

We broke the kiss after about five minutes or so, leaving us both speechless in the room.

It was a bit awkward so I decided to break the ice by kissing him back, making him pulling my face impossibly closer.

His hands held onto my back and pulled me to sit upright and soon without me even noticing, he straddled on top of me.

(a/n: y'all know what that holy cross on the chapter means so prepare your selves. warning! warning! warning! there's actually no kink in here no kidding.)

Slowly he began to pull my shirt, or his shirt upwards as a signal for me to take them off.

I got what he was trying to do, so I helped him remove his shirt which was on me, breaking the kiss for about a second.

My hands made their way to the hem of his shirt, removing it soon enough as I felt his sculpted chest.

Afterwards I helped him take off his loose shorts, him pulling down the shorts which I wore since earlier.

The kiss started to become heated and intense and there was no stopping now if you ask me.

His hand snaked down to my back, unclasping my bra skilfully in one go.

Soon his hands started to roam freely around my bare body, only leaving me in my undergarments.

Then he let me lie down again on his bed, his figure still on top of me as he did so.

Slowly he slid off the remaining piece of clothing I had, leaving most of the clothes on the floor.

His soft lips still on mine, he cupped my cheeks to deepen the kiss even more while my hands slid down to his boxers, pulling them off immediately.

For about a few seconds, I heard him pull something from his drawer, soon realising he already rolled it over on his length.

I was still focused on his lips that he didn't give me any warning and pushed himself right inside of me, sending shots of ecstasy through my body.

He repeated this over and over again, causing me to moan softly into his mouth.

His soft lips slowly left mine and I had a glance of his messy hair and somehow swollen lips, his look that can make me cum unfucked.

His lips however, made their way to my neck as he started leaving purple marks as he did so.

The feeling of him inside me sent me to cloud nine because of the sensation I haven't felt in a long while.

His thrusts started to deepen, holding my legs in place while he did.

Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead while my fingers got tangled in his hair.

My moaning started to become a bit louder, only making his pace speed up even more.

The familiar feeling in my stomach was approaching, signalling I was close.

I could tell he was too because he his thrusts were even at a quicker pace this time.

Both of us came at the same time, him pulling out and threw the rubber to the nearest bin.

Tired, I laid down beside him as my eyelids felt heavy and tiredness started to take over me.

Jungkook pulled the blanket over us as he pulled my body towards him, his embrace pulling me into a warm hug.

He shut off the lights from the nearby lamp switch with one hand.

My eyes were already shut that time but still had a bit of consciousness.

"I love you." he whispered softly, but probably not expecting me to reply since I was already sleeping.

"I love you too." I whispered back before I actually started to fall asleep this time.

. . .

i ain't feeling so well today blame my uterus for being annoying.

school's in five days and i had to finish a fkin helicopter made out of recycled stuff and it should work and it does. :D

tried to join the KFics Awards but i'm not so confident yet. :///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
4.9K 416 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
120K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
195K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...