Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

To Hell With Everything.

9.4K 346 75
By 32Quincey

We ushered to the wing. The guards looked at us worried as I carried Argyl to my room as fast as I could. One of my hands on her wrist feeling her nerves. That was giving me some kind of hope. She was going to be fine. She was still breathing.

I really hoped that she was okay.

Steiner went to call the doctor. Ken, Will, Douglas were with me.

Will opened the room door. I adjusted the pillow before placing her on the bed sitting beside her.

My mind was a mess. I couldn't think of anything. My eyes not wavering from her. My men stayed silent beside me without asking me any questions. They always knew when to keep quiet.

She had my whole attention. My hands on hers and my eyes not leaving her face even for a second.

Watching her like that made an unknown feeling course through me. My whole body churned seeing her hurt this bad.

May be it was me because of whom she was in this stage.

I had asked her to fight.

This was because of me.

But I won't let this happen ever again. I won't let her go.

"Damion, you need to get up."

Ken placed his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

I was not going anywhere away from her. I was not letting go of her wrist.

"Rey, the doctor is here. He needs to check her." Steiner said.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath. I got up from the bed standing beside Will leaning against the wall looking at her.

"Rey." The doctor said bowing down his head.

I nodded absentmindedly.

Everything else other than her was the last thing I cared and thought about that moment.

The doctor did the necessary check up.

"We need to clean her first." He said looking at me.

I nodded again.

"There are some injuries. Her muscles are strained and right hand seems to be broken. We will come to know about it after scan. She is unconscious for a while, not for long though. A day or two. A lot of loss of blood. She will be fine." He said looking at all of us.

I didn't say a word. Staying silent and in control.

She will be fine and that was enough for me to know. I was there to take care of her.

I would make sure she will be fine.

I closed my eyes as doctor went out of the room and so did Will, Roger and Ken.

"She is going to be fine Damion." Douglas said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I know." I replied.

He patted my back.

"It all will be fine." He said and with that went out of the room leaving me alone with her.

I walked to her sitting beside running my hand on her head.

I wanted her brown eyes stare back at me like they did last night.

I wanted her to tell me that she won.

But she did not.

I sat her up on the bed getting a wet towel wiping of all the blood from her face.

Blood on someone's body had always brought me peace. I had always enjoyed watching someone going through pain. But this time, a slightest trace of blood on her was setting me into pain.

I don't know why. But I felt like killing someone. My mind was going crazy. I was going through an emotional ride of anger and worry. Both of them leaving me with nothing but frustration.

I carefully cleaned her face and her hands.

I heard a knock on the door.

I ignored it continuing with my task.

But the door was knocked again.

I looked at it to see a girl in her early twenties standing there with some clothes in her hand.

She bowed down her head mumbling "Rey."

I nodded.

"Will sent me here to change her clothes." She said holding up the clothes in her hand.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Uh.. Clementine.. I live in Southern Wing. You uh.. Askew.. He was uh.. My brother..Uh." She mumbled nervously her eyes stayed on the floor.

I nodded at her blinking my eyes.

"I will be right out there. Make sure you do not hurt her." I said in a warning tone.

She was really scared. She nodded her head not looking me into the eyes, her hands fidgeting with the clothes.

I glanced at Argyl, giving her a final look I walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

I leaned against the closed door.

What was happening to me?

What was I feeling?

I had decided to stay away from her. Not to grow any feelings for her. Not to drag her in all this.

But this wasn't happening.

The things aren't going my way like they always did.

I had no control over this.

I couldn't control myself when it came to her.

This was crazy.

All the things I had forbade myself from feeling were coming back to me. They were following me every fucking where and I didn't want that in any way.

I saw Ken walking towards me.

"Damion." He said.

I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"The guy is in the Dark Wing." He said curtly.

I nodded.

"Erik.."

"What about him?" I asked my eyes spilling fire. His name set me in fury.

"Nothing." He said.

"Kenneth." I shortly said asking him to tell me whatever the matter was.

"He tried to stop us.. He killed our one man." Ken said.

"He did?" I asked.

Cause Erik never got his hands covered in blood. He always asked his men to do it.

"No." He shook his head, "One of his men of course. He is in the Dark Wing."

I nodded.

Ken knew what should be done. He always did.

"Uh.. May be you should sleep for a while? I will look after her?" Ken asked.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Rey, you need some re-"

"No Ken. I am here." I said in a voice that left no room to argue.

He looked at me for a moment waiting for me to agree without saying a word.

He sighed.

"You are stubborn!" He snapped before walking away.

The door opened and that girl came out her head ducked low.

"Thank you." I said getting into the room. She nodded not even looking up and walked away.

I shut the door close going near the bed sitting beside her. Her face was clean and she was now dressed in a loose fitting t shirt, the blankets covering her. Her breath was steady.

I was deep into all these. She was affecting me more than I would like.

I wanted to stop this. I tried to stop this. But I couldn't. I couldn't see her hurt. I couldn't leave her. Ignore her.

I would kill anyone who would hurt her in any fucking way!

Anyone!

There was no going back now. To hell with everything.

...

I hardly got out of my room in past day. Kenneth and others came as they got time to check on me and her asking me to rest for a while but leaving her was the last thing I wanted to do.

But they just didn't understand. They won't. But I didn't want to leave her alone. I couldn't leave her alone. I haven't let my eyes waver from her.

Ken had killed the guy he dragged to the dark wing the other day. We were keeping a close eye on Santos. Waiting for anything that confirms he had broken the truce. But the guy was smart.

Doctors did the scan. Everything seemed fine except for few bruises and hell lot of blood loss. Her right hand was fine too.

Just muscle strain.

She was doing fine but still was unconscious. According to the doctor, she must wake up today.

I held her hand in mine gently rubbing my thumb on her palm silently asking her to open her eyes.

I stayed with her. Just feeling her breaths. Inhaling her scent.

Her brown eyes were the only thing I wanted to see.

I wanted her to attack my guards, to fight. I didn't like seeing her this numb and pale.

But I couldn't do anything but wait. Wait for her to wake up.

I was flowing with my emotions. They ere driving me their way and I was juts letting them without protesting.

What was I doing?

How can I let them control me?

How can I feel this towards her?

This was wrong! But it felt right.

It was something that would never be acceptable in my life. I couldn't afford to have any damn weakness.

But now, she was.

I would kill for her. I won't let anyone come near her. Let anyone hurt her.

I would do anything to protect her.

I could not drag her into all of these. I could not be that selfish to put her in danger just because I can not stay away.

I do have started caring for her and I needed to stay away.

And the hell I will.

I entwined my fingers with her looking at our hands. Her bruised pale bandaged hand lay limply in mine. I sat there looking at her pale face. My heart aching with an unknown emotion.

Just till she wakes up..

I told myself as I held her hand tightly.

I was calm from outside but my inside was a storm. The first thing I was going to do was kill the

I heard a knock on the door. I glanced up to see Douglas standing there.

I raised an eyebrow.

"How is she?" He asked.

I nodded looking at her.

"Not awake yet?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Rey you need to sleep for a while. You haven't slept since yesterday night." He tried.

I didn't say anything. With everything going around me, how can they ask me to sleep?

"Can you do one thing for me?" I asked Douglas.

He nodded.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!

What you think about Damion..?

What you think about this?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 29.2K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
898K 34.6K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
159K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
86.4K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...