Soulmate Bonded: Jimin (xRead...

By minxy_keys

Park Jimin was born marked and destined for a soulmate. You. But he fears what happens after his Bonding... ... More

Chapter 2 (Jimin is ill)
Chapter 3 (The Morning After)
Chapter 4 (Taehyung Wants to Think)
Chapter 5 (Jimin is Everything)
Chapter 6 (ILLEGAL Jimin)
Chapter 7 (Pied Piper)
Chapter 8 (Taehyung Confesses)
Chapter 9 (Let Me Love You)
Chapter 10 (Talk To Me)
Chapter 11 (Let Go)
Chapter 12 (Don't Leave Me)
Chapter 13 (Where did you come from)
Chapter Fourteen (Cause you're mine)
(Chapter 15) I just want to blow your mind
(Chapter 16) I want you to be your light
(Chapter 17) You should be your light
(Chapter 18) So you won't hurt anymore
(Chapter 19) So you can smile more

Chapter 1 (Seeing)

26.5K 925 411
By minxy_keys

You didn't even pay much attention to him in the beginning.

The truth is that Taehyung's beautiful face, Jungkook's hilariously fun personality and Namjoon's talent all stood out way more than Jimin's steadfast tenderness.

In the beginning.

The first time you really noticed Park Jimin was when he bit the bullet for the team on a talk show.

BTS were filming on set when they drew a challenge to re-enact a love scene from a popular drama.
All of the crew and staff on set went silent, tense with the unpleasant air.

As beloved idols, none of the Bangtan boys should be acting out a love scene with the chic, beautiful hostess of the show.

Their fans would be upset at the romantic notion and the skinship.

Their company would worry for their image.

It simply wasn't a good challenge to have pulled from the jar.

The hostess smoothes down her short dress and walks to the center of the set stage, smiling as her co-host asked the BTS members who would complete the challenge.

She is lovely, really.
And that just makes it all the worse.

You sit cross legged on the dusty set floor, leaning on the wall adjacent to the stage.

Camera #3 and its cameraman stand just in front of you as you scribble in your notepad, accumulating notes for your BigHit blog post.

Taehyung loiters by the jar, the blue slip of paper still in his hand, turning around to look helplessly at his friends.

He had gotten to see all of the challenges and their color codes ahead of time, but had forgotten which color to avoid.
The easier challenges like doing sit-ups and testing random dance routines would have been so much better.

Guilt twisted on his face.

"Come back and sit, Taehyung. Someone else will do it," says Namjoon, taking pity on him.

"Ah, okay." Taehyung crumples the sheet in his fist, scurrying back to them.

There's silence as the Bangtan guys shift uncomfortably.

The decision is taking too long, you realize. The editing crew will have to cut out a long section of this awkward scene.

Namjoon's eyes dart away as he calculates each of his members for the challenge.

Suga is too brusque for the delicate situation.
JHope too animated.
Jungkook is the untouchable idol. No, no, no.
Jimin or Jin, then.

Just as the male co-host sighs impatiently, Jimin takes a deep breath and launches himself off the bench, raising his hand.

"I'll do it", he smiles.

Camera #1 zooms in on his face as he strides forward, his dancer's body gliding in smooth, rhythmic steps across the distance.

Jimin claps and smiles for the cameras.

Taehyung visibly breathes a sigh of relief.

Namjoon and Jungkook both looked torn between relaxing or tensing up even more.

"Woooo, go Jimin!" Jungkook cheers, for the sake of the show.

The other members catch on and clap, forcing laughter onto their own faces.

You feel sorry for them.

"I've... had feelings for you," Jimin recites the famous line from the drama show as he approaches center stage.

He extends an arm out to the hostess, and they turn to face each other.

She gasps in perfect surprise, her sweetly made-up face beautiful in the studio light.

"But... we can't possibly be together," she exclaims. "I'm your teacher!"

"Still," cuts in Jimin, "I want to be your man."

With a clench to his jaw, he steps forward and embraces her, the side of the embrace not facing the camera much looser than the side being filmed.

She cooperates and wraps her arm around him, but only on the side facing the cameras, too.

Then she pushes him away.

"Are you crazy? You're my student! Get down on the floor!" She quotes from the drama.

Jimin kneels and lowers himself to a push-up position.

Someone hands the girl a limp, foam baseball bat.

She bends forward and hits Jimin with it.

"You're a student, and I'm a teacher!" She shouts.

The co-host and BTS all break out into genuine laughter as she beats him repeatedly with the foam.

"I'm your teacher!" She repeats, hitting him again.

Jimin stays in his push-up form, stoic.

"Haha, okay, okay, that's enough," laughs the co-host.

The girl steps back immediately, bowing to Jimin.

Jimin gets back onto his knees, leaning his head back to look around in mock anger from the floor.

Everyone chuckles.

He finally lets out a small smile and gets up, rejoining the rest of Bangtan.

As the cameras focus on the hosts and Jimin sits back down, Taehyung reaches out to put an apologetic hand on Jimin's arm.

Ingrained into your mind forever is the tender, forgiving smile Jimin gave him in return.

After months of working with BTS, that was the moment you finally saw Park Jimin.

And you knew you should be afraid.

Afraid of the way your heart was clutching in your chest, afraid of the way his soft smile drew your gaze and wouldn't let you go.

You should be terrified.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 544 31
A soulmate AU where your eyes match the hair colours of your soulmate, there first name tattooed on your right wrist, and whatever is on your body a...
37.4K 774 21
You fall in love when you least expect it. But this time you really don't expect it. It's part of this life, looking for your soulmate. It's normal...
108K 4.9K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
51.9K 3K 14
Soulmates. by the age of 16 a child will get their marking. that marking is the initials of their soulmate(s). You will know if someone is your soul...