Friends With Benefits

Por GoddessOfAphrodite

Lin and Jake had been friends with benefits since high school. After awhile they decided its not right anymor... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
READ!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
ANNOUNCEMENT
Epilogue
HELLO

Chapter 24

58.6K 972 251
Por GoddessOfAphrodite

Chapter 24- Open Up

Jake left that night after our 'talk'. No, I didn't tell him, which was why he left in fury. Probably, things wouldn't be that much different from the events that took place last night if I told him I was carrying his child.

I mustered every courage I had and prepared myself for the classes I had for today. Two days have passed and Jake was still a no show. I wasn't really worried about him since I knew where he was. Drew was being a good friend and was keeping me updated on Jake, since Jake crashed his place. I wasn't really liking his behavior (e.i: having girls around Drew's house) but knowing he's safe, was enough.

I scoffed as I ate my breakfast. Was I really thinking about his safety?

My headache was being a bitch again and I started to become really picky with what I eat. Few weeks ago, I had a huge appetite but now, it had vanished and the baby wasn't liking anything I ate.

It was a good thing Jake wasn't here, so yesterday I cooked and cooked and tried to discover what I wanted.

I took a leave at the office because I wasn't ready to face stress yet since there's this on going mess.

-*-*-*-

A hand touched my shoulder making me jolt awake in my seat.

"Jeez, relax, Lin. It's just me," Jenna said with a light smile on her face.

A piercing pain made it's way to my head making me groan as I sat up completely.

"You look really tired," she commented.

"I wasn't able to sleep that much last night," I said.

"Well, classes are done."

Finally! I have been waiting for this all day.

I released a relieved sigh as I got up from my chair. I was ready to go home but first I needed to get something done.

"Are you okay? You seemed really stress," Jenna observed.

I contemplated on telling her, but then she wouldn't get it the way I want to tell her. She'd be happy and congratulating me. I was married because of love in the eyes of everyone.

Everyone except for two people. And one of them was a complete bitch.

"Yeah, just really tired," I lied.

I really felt bad for lying to her. She was nothing but a sweet great friend and lying to her felt like me betraying her. I wanted to tell her about everything so badly, like starting from the whole marriage to the baby fiasco. But I couldn't.

"I'll just go home and rest," I told her.

She nodded her head at me. "Love you, Linny."

I chuckled. "Love you too, Jenny."

-*-*-*-
I stood inside the elevator with my feet shuffling a bit. The guy beside me was giving me weird looks but I didn't give a damn about him. I was freaking nervous.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked at him weirdly. "Um, yes?"

"Sorry, it's just that you look so panicky."

I didn't say anything after that. Luckily, the elevator pinged and opened. I got out after shooting the guy a smile. He gladly returned it before the doors closed.

I walked quickly towards my destination. I have been waiting for this ever since I woke up. I just needed to get this off my chest. My knock on the door reflected the urgency.

Immediately the door swung open. Soon, I was engulfed into a hug. I hugged back, loving the comfort he was giving me. Not long after that he pulled away, his blue eyes glinting worry.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked.

Years ago, I would have never thought I would live to see the day that he would show concern. I also thought of him as the badass asshole in school. But here I am, seeking comfort from Zach Austin.

Tears pricked my eyes and soon they were continuously flowing out of my eyes.

"I don't know," I sobbed.

-*-*-*-

Zach sat on the couch opposite to mine. He was silent with pure worry in his eyes.

"You're freaking me out, Lin," he said.

We have been sitting in this position for a good hour and I haven't said a thing. The reason I was here was because I needed someone to talk to that would understand me in a way that I want to. And Zach seemed to be the only option.

"I'm pregnant," I muttered.

A pregnant silence ruled over us. No pun intended.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that."

I sighed in frustration. "I'm pregnant!"

Zach's mouth turned into an 'o'.

"Who's the father?"

I glared at him. How dare he?

I grabbed the nearest not so harmful thing and threw at him. Unfortunately for him, it was a pocket book. He dodged it immediately.

"Hey!"

"Of course it's Jake's!" I snapped.

"You banged him again?" He asked.

My cheeks flamed red.

"No. It was a freaking miracle." I sarcastically said.

Zach rolled his eyes at me then glared. "I was just asking."

I knew that was his intentions but I was really feeling like a sarcastic bitch right now.

"That answer was obvious," I snapped.

Zach threw himself on his chair and sighed. "This is the baby hormones talking right?"

Suddenly I felt guilty. He was right. All of these emotions were caused by the hormones And because of that I was acting like a complete bitch around people.

"I'm sorry."

Zach flashed me a toothy smile. "It's okay, as long as I get to be a godfather of that little munchkin."

I smile formed in my face but a thought made me lose the smile.

"I don't know if I want to keep the baby," I muttered under my breath while silently wishing he didn't hear it.

His mouth hung open in surprise before a frown made it's way on his face.

"What do you mean, Lin?" he asked. His voice hard.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered.

Zach got up from his chair and walked towards me before sitting down beside me. He placed his hand on mine and looked at me directly in the eyes. He really did have the best blue eyes. But Jake's was the best.

"Why?" he asked.

I thought he was going to yell at me.

"I just don't know what to do. I have plans in my future. And having a baby is not yet in my mind. I'm freaking 19! Zach, I don't even know if Jake wants this. We maybe be married but that marriage is not about love!"

Zach nodded his head in understanding.

"You do realize Alex will be fucking furious if she hears this right?" He asked.

Hurt flashed in me. I was being a selfish bitch.

Wow, I really love the word bitch today.

"I know. It's just that..." I trailed off.

"If I'm Jake I'd be furious."

My eyes snapped straight at him.

"Do you see my point!" I exclaimed.

He shook his head, like I wasn't getting him.

"I'd be angry if you don't tell me. He's the father, Lin. He has the right to know. I know Jake is a bastard at times but he's a great guy. And I bet he'd be a great father too."

His words hit me like a punch.

How could I think of Jake so lowly like that? Of course, he'd be a great dad. Back in high school, we would hangout with Alec and his skills with children amazes me.

I closed my eyes and let the tears run down. Next thing I knew, Zach pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever

Wow, Alex. You really turned Zach upside down. He's really different now. You did a great job.

-*-*-*-

Right after I was left Zach's, I went back home. I made sure not to stop anywhere.

No more stalling. No more stalling.

I walked towards our front door slowly. With shaky hands I opened the door. Everything was dark, meaning Jake was still gone.

I felt a wave of disappointment cruise in me. Just when I was ready to tell him.

I sighed as I turned on the light for the living room. As soon as the room lit up I saw Jake sprawled on the couch with a beer in hand.

"Drew kicked me out," he said half slurring.

Obviously, he's drunk. I can't really tell him this way.

I sighed and placed all my things on the table.

"Why the hell are you drunk?" I asked.

"Because I'm a freaking douche," he chuckled.

I suddenly felt bad for him. He was actually in misery. He sat on the couch with a fake smile on his face.

As if out of pure instinct I sat beside him. I was ready to tell him I was pregnant, but I guess that'll just have to wait.

"You're not a douche, Jake," I said.

"Nahh, I am. I should have just been a man."

I was curious on what he was talking about.

"You are a man."

He shook his head. Suddenly, he abruptly sat up and held my face in his hands. I wasn't scared because I know he wouldn't hurt me. His face started to get closer and closer, soon I felt his soft lips press against mine.

My heart started to beat wildly in chest. I kissed him back. Our kiss never turned into something so heated. We just kissed passionately then he pulled away.

"I should have done that instead of sleeping with you that night, Angel," he whispered.

I used to hate it when he calls me Angel because he did it to annoy me, but now, I couldn't hear a tinge of mockery.

His soft skilled long fingers caressed my cheeks like I was a porcelain doll. Then he leaned forward and kissed my lips. It was just a small peck but it sent million and millions of fucking animals go wild in my stomach

"We started the wrong way. Now everything is screwed because I can't man up and tell you that I like you."

My breath caught in my throat. Was he just drunk talking right now?

And as if he read my mind, he spoke up.

"I maybe be drunk right now. But in the morning even I have a hungover don't hesitate to tell me that I confessed to you. I really really really like you, Angeline Grey. And fuck do I really love calling you my wife."

-*-*-*-

The end.

Im kidding that's like so crappy :)

Update!

I have to put Zach because I miss that bastard.

Oops, Lin haven't told our Jakey!

Thank you so much for commenting like there's no tomorrow!!!! Keep on blowing up my notification :)

Vote? Comment? Follow? Promote?

Thank so so much!

Always smile :)

Xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 137 27
Luna wasn't ready for a relationship, but she knew there was something special about Bailey. And so, she requested something crazy: be her friend wit...
1.3K 37 58
Louise owns a cafe with her college best friend Art. She loves coffee, sports, making money and making more money. Art is a vocalist of a very well-k...
111K 3.6K 21
George wants to come to America but can't without a visa or being married to someone in America. He asks his best friend Dream if he was okay with th...
89.6K 3.3K 33
**Sequel to Coach's Daughter** It is highly recommended that you read that first. __ *Coming May of 2019* Blurb- •There's a reason BF stands for boyf...