Love Compassion

Від raredise

A story about a 6 years old girl whom lived next to an 8 years old boy. They became best friends since they w... Більше

Love Compassion
Chapter 1: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 2: Broken-Down Doll
Chapter 3: Chocolate Meet
Chapter 4: Dear Stranger (Republish)
Chapter 5: Elephantary School
Chapter 6: High Hopes

Chapter 7: Jumbled Expectations

52 2 1
Від raredise

Its been awhile.. I don't know why am I being such a turtle nowadays hehe, so I hope you have to get used to my never ending apologies regarding my slow updates yea :")

CHAPTER SEVEN:
JUMBLED EXPECTATIONS

OK, so this is not what I had imagined yesterday. I should have not attended the school today. Oh, how I really wanted to run away right this instant.

The students were mixed with only 40% of them wearing the uniform under their gray blazer and 60% of them wore just the same white uniform with a dark grey tie which matched the girls' dark grey colour pleated skirts and the boys' dark grey trousers.

Everyone was exchanging different expressions and whispers were deliberately audible, some of them made disgusted looks at the sight of me.

It was because I wore a different uniform and a white mouth mask on. I forgot to buy this school's uniform! This is just beyond clumsy!

-- "what on earth is she wearing that kind of rubbish here, ew..?"

-- "say no to the messy-looking clothes but I actually say yes to the brave person who actually wear it shamelessly"

-- "hey, never heard of a new school uniform from the people around the school today, what's the occasion?"

-- "that's what I call the art school fashion design, they should recruit someone like her after this"

-- "who is she? lemme think.. this school is starting to welcome abnormal new students, huh?"

I looked down at my feet, hiding my face with my hair, trying to walk along the aisle as if I didn't hear those unwelcoming words bombarded towards me. My plan was to be unusually early so that no one would see me in different uniform but to my surprise, a lot of people in this school had arrived this early too.

I was fine with my clothes as long as it isn't illegal to wear for school. Besides, what else could I wear other than this?

The uniform was from my previous school as I had no other choice but to wear it. I admitted that I was very artistic back then. The arts were my motivation and I liked to paint so I tended to leave some amount of paints and stains on my uniform after I finished painting.

I let it dry on purpose because, call me insane, but I truly liked what I just did on my dull blank white uniform. Unfortunately, I got paintings on every piece of my school uniforms so it couldn't be help for sure.

I tightened my grip onto my bag more while I wandered my eyes around the spacious elite school. It was much easier to locate the principal's office though, as I caught a sight of a big modern wooden door at the end of the aisle, but with another big entrance, which there weren't so many people hanging out there to my one precious luck.

I came to never get used to these crowds anymore.

I literally sprinted my way to it because everyone was staring and whispering which made it hard enough to keep my own pace.

It was as if someone was going to cast a spell on me so that I could trip and embarrass myself in front of everybody.

Nevertheless, I regained my confidence. Once again for the multiple times since I woke up.

I finally landed in front of the big door of the principal's room which so I thought it was, expecting for the door to be opened seconds after I knocked but there was no response.

Expectations too high?

I leaned my left ear to the door, knocked the door and said hello multiple times. Strange.

I bet I was probably be the one looking strange.

There wasn't even a single crack or sound from the other side.

If my expectations were too high, that was expecting someone to open the door for me and treating this new student like a VIP, then how am I going to open the door when there was no sign of giving any permission to?

I was thinking of asking the people that passed by me, but they were apparently staring at me, specifically to my uniform, pretty immersed in it instead of helping.

Oh, but hey- thank goodness there was an advantage for me. I just need to ask them, that's all. Although I'm so nervous to ask.

"E-excuse me," I stuttered. "Is this the principal's r-room? I don't seem to.. receive any sign of someone's inside.. Is this perhaps not..?"

I got disappointed in their reactions. No one even responds to me. They only stared and started to walk away and with that, simply avoiding my question.

My question was left floating in the air, already blown away by the wind along with my little hope.

It was as if I was a standing mannequin with a new brand of designed clothes.

But with 35% off, I presumed.

I sighed. I didn't see Hoya anywhere. Where could he be? Is he coming late?

Has he suddenly forgotten about me?

I shook my head, "Aish no negative thoughts, Chorong! It might happen if you think of it!" I whispered to myself.

He will not forget about me, can he?

Okay, relax, maybe I should ask someone about him.

"CH-CHANGKAMMANNYEO! [W-WAIT!]"

I succeeded in halting some of the girls and two boys from getting away as they looked back at me, the girls gave me the weird and cold faces while the boys wore amused expressions as my hands still gesturing them to stop, and shaking.

"ah- do you know Lee Hodong? I'm Park Chorong, his cousin.."

The girls whispered to each other as they also did to me before when I asked them for the principal's room. One of the girls stood forward, the one with blond hair in a side swept ponytail and had the hardest expression of them all.

"Lee Hodong? Lee Hodong. He would never acknowledge someone who call him by his real name. How could a cousin didn't know that? Oh of course, you lied." she blurted, making me flinched in spot.

Oh no how could I forgot about that? This could be a misunderstanding.

Our real names are almost alike! It can make a good reason, no? Cho Ho Rong Dong Ding Dong? Urgh what am I thinking? My brain is seriously not under control right now, I'm doomed.

"L-Let me expl-"

"Hey newbie, just get lost! Someone like you are not suitable to place your feet on this elite place! Wearing those dirty clothes and being a liar on your first day.." the same girl cut my words as I didn't have the chance to speak up my thoughts.

Really doomed. Am I going to be kicked out..?

"Tch she's just someone who will bring the shame and disaster to this school instead of a scholar," another girl with a black ponytail and well defined dark eyeliners said, stood near in front of me and pushed both sides of my shoulder harshly, making my body to stumble backwards.

As she pushed me further, my back eventually bumped the hard wooden door behind me which I thought previously was a principal's room, making the door shook. I hissed in pain and automatically fell to the floor from the strong impact it gave.

This was normal. A warning.

I looked down, merely peeking who was the one who did such thing to me. Her smirking face clearly showed how satisfied she was. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment at the first place?

"Hey, hear me out with those stubborn ears of yours. We don't need someone like you here because you are actually.. not that worth or needed here as what you may thought at the first place, get it poor girl?" the first girl with blond hair said bluntly, which I had predicted to be the leader among the other girls I could not care less.

I clenched my fist. Why does this have to happen on my first day? I didn't expect myself to be targeted at the first week. It was unfortunate that it happened on the first day of the first week.

"In other word, you are not belong here," third girl with auburn coloured hair smirked.

"Wait, I hope you already know you are useless by the time you are accepted here," another girl I thought were the last girl in the group with the same blond hair as the leader but in high ponytail said in between her muffled laughs.

The two girls followed suit except for the leader who had her signature smirk plastered on her face.

Everyone started to corner me by the door. Crowds whispering and looking for what was going on when suddenly someone shouted from the upstairs by the veranda of the 3rd or 4th floor, "What's going on there?!"

I just realized there were 5 floors in the building when some fine students with dark blue blazers, which were different from the others used the transparent elevator to get down.

Everyone trailed their eyes to them as they got down, some of the girls had their faces glowed with sparkling eyes at the sight of the boys, heading towards the crowded people.

The girls that were with me earlier went among the crowds, hiding themselves with an innocent face at the sight of them too compared to their previous hard face they had shown.

They gave them a pathway to my frail state and only one of the fine boys who stepped up in front of me after much observing around.

When I laid my eyes from the floor to everyone surrounding me to the person with different color of jacket and finally to his face..

A familiar face, which was hard to believe and at the same time it was hard to deny.. Could it be..

My eyes went back to the floor, embarrassed at how un-welcoming and ill way of saying 'hi' and 'a long time no see' at times like this.

My heartbeat accelerated at the sound of his footsteps getting closer to my direction and by the time he reached me, he crouched down to my height. My eyes widen instantly at the sudden approximate.

"Hey," a familiar soothing voice called out to get my attention since I had been looking at the floor.

My already messed up mind took the message, but still refusing to move physically.

He crouched down again, searching for my eyes and slowly our eyes made a contact for mere seconds. I quickly looked to the other side and bend my neck down until my chin touched my shoulder.

I could feel that he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but after that pulling a smile as if he did not expect me to do that.

"Nice to meet you, our new student in Sujin High and also one of the top students here too, am I right?" he talked rather calmly while I frowned in confusion and dilemma.

He reached out his hand down to me which I didn't dare to reach.

Suddenly he pulled my shaking hands with care into his which made me feel surprised and my eyes widened at the contact.

Only to be embarrassed again because I thought he wanted to shake hands but he tightened his hands on me to pull me up from my uncomfortable hook sitting position I made after the great collision between my back and the hard door.

I murmured a thanks to him without the use of an eye contact. I expected for him to let go of my hand after I got up, but he tightened his grip more, shocking me in confusion.

"Let me introduce myself..," he continued.

I froze, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

I don't think I will have the bravery to open my mouth mask and to unveil my identity after all of these abrupt incidents happened. This is just wrong..

No need, I've known you more than you expect, Beanie.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN:
JUMBLED EXPECTATIONS

*Chorong's previous school unifrom, at the top^^ just imagine there's a beautiful riot of colours on her front cloth*

Sorry for the mistakes in my
grammars, the slow updates and many more huhu. Tbh at most times, I only write when I have English subject the next day, which I have it for only 2 times a week. Apart from those times, maybe not 😂

Okay imma doin my hws right away :))

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...