GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

By littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... More

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
SIX
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Bonus Chapter(one)
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

NINE

13.7K 1K 418
By littledamselintown

"Nandani ! Are you ready ?" Shraddha di entered in my room and caressed my cheeks.

"Yes!" I smiled lightly.

Di held my both palms and spoke,
"Aap janti hai Nandani k Manik aap se bohot pyaar karte....!"Before she could say more in her brother's favour I cutted her in between,

"Di ! I don't want to know if Manik loves me or not! Main apni nayi zindagi jeena chahti hn Armaan k sath atleast he makes me smile instead of your brother who only makes me cry!" I looked in di's forlorn eyes and held her palms more tightly.

I know she is sad,sad for her brother!

"Did Manik do something?Tell me I'll talk to him!" Di wiped my tear which just touched the cheek bone.

"Nhi di ! Wo bechara tou mareez hai! Ab ek beemar paghle mareez ko kaun samjhaye!" I chuckled and Di laughed.

"It's wrong Nandani ! He is my brother haan!" Di made a bad face and I giggled.

Aap ko Kia Pta di k kis kisam ki gaaliyaan deti hn main aapke pregnant bhai ko !

Di corrected my hair and dress a little.

"Let's go!" Di smiled and I nodded.

We reached the garden where my engagement ceremony was organised.

The garden was bustled but as soon as I arrived,it turned silent.

All lights got closed and a white spotlight was dangling over me only.

My gaze was fixed on the ground as I felt hundreds of unknown stares on me.Being nervous I held di's hand firmly and she held my hand more tight,to eradicate my nervousness.

I looked up a little,only to find Armaan standing on the stage,looking stunning in his white prince coat,with pink handkerchief enhancing his front chest pocket.

His stare made me blush and I looked down.

Amidst all this I felt a familiar burning gaze also but I chose it to ignore.

I reached the stage and di left my hand as Armaan forwarded his hand for me.

The crowd cheered loudly.

I held his hand while blushing and climbed the two steps.

The closed lights turned on,making the chirpness among the crowd exceed.

"Nandani! You are looking very beautiful! Aap se nazrein hatane ka dil nhi chah raha mera!" Armaan spoke while arming my shoulders,posing for another photograph.

I smiled genuinely.

"Take her in your arms!" The photographer spoke and my body convulsed a little which was noticed by Armaan.

"No ! We are done ! Thanks for the amazing clicks!" Armaan spoke and the photographer nodded.

I looked towards him with embarrassment.

"Armaan wo...I am not actually...!"My sentence left incomplete as Armaan completed it.

"Comfortable?"He took a pause and looked in my eyes and then continued,"Doesn't matter Nandani!I know our relationship isn't that smooth.Everything happened in haste.Aur Wese bhi romance karne k liye tou sari zindagi pari hai!" He dashed his right elbow with my left elbow lightly and I tittered a little.

Suddenly my eyes searched for my beloved yet pregnant cousin.

No wonder I was missing him.

"Nandani I wanted to ask something from you!" I think Armaan noticed my restlessness.

"You can ask anything Armaan!" I spoke and two guests came to greet us.

We settled on the floral decorated couch behind us and attended the numerous guests.

"Do you love someone?" Armaans sudden whisper made my heart beat erratic.

I looked towards the crowd and my eyes finally found my friend.

No doubt he was looking annoyingly handsome in his white three piece suit with light pink waist coat inside.

I literally swooned over him. He was talking to some of his business clients.

"No ! I don't love anyone !" I mumbled while gazing at Manik only and turned my face on the other side,to wipe my lone traitor tear.

"ThankGod you denied or else I would've jumped from here only!"Armaan spoke dramatically making me smile.

"Ab tou Ye baat pakki hui k main aapko apni biwi bana kar hi rahunga!" Armaan spoke passionately and I averted my eyes being nervous.

I again looked towards Manik and this time he was looking at me.

His gaze travelled down to my nude stomach and his eyes turned blistered.

I averted my eyes instantly as I felt my body clenching under his passionate flaming stare.

Something in me forced and I again looked in his Belgian eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please!" Mama ji climbed up on the stage and spoke in mic,interrupting his son and my killing-passionate eye lock !

Silence fell across the whole area.

"So the time has arrived when I'm gonna give my daughters hand to the most charming,handsome boy of the town!
I request you guys to please join us in this beneficial heart engaging ceremony!" Mama ji cheered and the crowd reciprocated with the same zeal.

Me and Armaan stood up from the couch and our family members mounted the stage.

"Anjali bring the rings !" Mama ji spoke and mom demounted the stage while laughing.

Actually she forgot to bring my and Armaans ring. Yesterday we kept the two bought rings with us only.

Me and Armaan were standing opposite to each other with Armaan's family on his side and my family at my side,at our backs.

I know who was standing behind me.

Those familiar piercing musky breaths were harshly fanning my hair.

Suddenly I felt a finger roaming on my lower waist.

My features tightened as I felt hard knuckles caressing my waist,beneath my black hair.

Mami ji was just standing beside Manik but see how courageous this boy is.

I pushed my elbow in his stomach a little and in return he pinched my waist,making my eyes wide.

Armaan noticed my uncomfortableness and furrowed his brows at me.

I moved my head vertically and smiled miserably at him.

Manik chuckled behind me while caressing my waist more cozily making me go red in anger.

He was enjoying at my cost.

Before I could kick him where the sun doesn't shine,mom came running.

"Bhaiya! Rings aren't there where I kept them!" Mom was literally sweating.She looked so worried.

"Arey Anjali wahin par hongi !Come I'll check!" Mami ji spoke and they both again went for searching the rings.

"Wese gol-gappi Armaan k sath bari khush lag rahi ho tum!" Suddenly Manik whispered in my ear from behind making me gulp in worry.

"Manik stay away! Koi dekh lega! Mughse dur reh kar baat karo tum!" I gritted my teeth at him while turning my face over my shoulder a little,making his and my eyes connect.

"Why ? Why should I stay away from you ? Wo Armaan itna chipak raha tha tab tumhe bura nhi laga aur mera kareeb ana tumhe bura lagta hai!" Even he clenched his teeth from behind.

"Armaan mera fiancée hai!" I glared at him angrily and he slammed his jaws hard.

I turned my face only to find Kamini aunty's scrutinised gaze on us.

I smiled at her and again pushed my elbow in Maniks stomach to make a little distance but he didn't budge a little.

"Abhi tak hua nahi hai and don't forget that you are wearing my ring! To be Mrs.Malhotra!" He smirked and planted a feather kiss on my hair making my heart shiver.

I know Kamini aunty wasn't liking Manik's closeness towards me but I was helpless.I couldn't do anything.

"Why did you remove that pin?" Manik gritted his teeth behind me while smiling falsely at Mehra uncle.

"Meri Marzi!" Even i clenched my teeth.

His breaths turned more hard behind my back after listening my answer.

He rested his palm flat on my waist from behind and spoke,

"Jo mera hai ! Wo sirf mera hai ! Waqt hai tumhare paas maine jo kaha hai wo karlo,warna phir jo main karunga wo tumhe acha nhi lagega!" His voice held authority which made me scare.

Kisi Hindi medium film ka villain lagta hai mughe Ye!

I remained mum as I found Armaan staring us with confused eyes.

Manik being stubborn as always didn't remove his palm from my waist.

"Raj! Rings aren't there!" Mami ji and mom came running.

The whispers in crowd started.

"Aap ne sahi se dekha Suman? Bhala ghar main se kese koi cheez gum hosakti hai?" Mama ji spoke in worry and he also climbed down the stage followed by Kamini aunty,Mehra Uncle , Armaan and Shraddha Di.

I stared down at the ring which was hidden in my chest,behind the blouse.The one which Manik made me wear.

Damn ! This is my engagement ring !

"Happy late realisation gol-gappi!" Manik laughed in my ear and I pursed my lips angrily.

I looked at the surroundings,finding everyone busy I caught his wrist and pulled him behind the stage,the back and dark side of garden.

"Gol-gappi Kia kar rahi ho? Koi dekh lega!" He laughed while I pushed him towards the tree.

"Manik tumne rings churai! Tumhe sharam nhi ayi Ye sab karte hue!" I sneered at him while folding my arms across my chest.

"I didn't gol-gappi ! Sachi!"He spoke innocently and pinched his throat.

I scrutinised my eyes angrily at him.

"Then how come this ring is here?" I pulled out the hanging ring chain from my cleavage and he smiled shyly.

"Mughe Kia Pta ! Tumne khud yahan chupayi thi!" He eyed my cleavage before looking in my eyes with a fake blush.

His action made my cheeks red but I controlled as I felt his lips curving into a smirk.

"Fine! Main abhi ja kar sab ko btati hn k rings tumhare paas hain!" I yelled at him and turned.

But before I could take a step he armed my stomach from behind and kept his chin on my shoulder.

"Jab Maine keh diya k Maine rings nhi churayi,tou Maine nhi churayi!You know na that I don't lie!" He spoke lazily while inhaling in my hair.

"Tou  Ye phir kese...?"I held the ring infront of our eyes and he hugged me more tightly from back making my breaths sonorous.

"Di ne churayi hain ! Mere kehne par !" He chuckled wickedly in my neck and I  wriggled in his hold.

Baat tou ek hi hui na , khud nhi tou kisi Aur ko keh kar apna kaam karaya!

"Manik ! Leave me ! Agar kisi ko Pta chal gaya tou Acha nhi hoga!" I tried to remove his arms from my nude stomach but he pressed my tummy more tight.

"Ok ! I'll leave you ! But first tell me why did you pull that pin out?"He almost growled in my neck.

"Maine kaha na meri marzi! Tumhari baat nhi manugi main!" I yelled while pushing his arms away.

His eyes turned rufous and he held my wrist,pushing me towards the tree.

"Manik !" I roared angrily.

"Don't Gol-gappi! Don't make me angry! Jo keh raha hn wo chup chap karo!" He slammed his fist beside my head,on the tree angrily and I looked at him with innocent scared eyes.

He pulled out a little safety pin from his pocket and held it infront of my eyes.

Really ?He went to take this pin that's why he was missing in the start of ceremony !

"Haan ya na?" He groaned while looking in my stubborn eyes.

"Na ! Nhi karungi main kuch bhi ! Armaan mera hone wala pati hai Aur uska haq....!" Before I could complete my words he picked me up from the ground.

Kahin Ye mughe phenk tou nahi dega?

"Manik what are you doing! Utaro mughe !" I yelled while pushing his shoulders and he left me in air a little up like playing with a child.

I shrieked in fear but before I could fall he held me tightly by placing his arms beneath my butts.

His this action made me confused.

"Manik koi dekh lega! Main dulhan hn wahan sab mughe dhund rahe honge!" Realisation hit me that it's been 15 minutes since we both were bickering.

"Maine tumhe kaha tha k sharafat  k sath meri baat man lo. Lekin shayad tumhe meri sharafat pasand nhi! Ab main jo bhi karunga wo sirf tumhari wajah se karunga!" His angry answer made me confuse.

Now what he is going to do?

I looked down at him confusingly but his next action , erased my confusion very clearly.

He took my visible  skin just above the belly button between his teeth.

I closed my eyes as a tear leaned down my cheek because of the sudden extreme pain.

I dug my nails in his shoulders and threw my head back, while biting my lips.

Very roughly he bit my skin and then smooched it thoroughly.

His hot tongue roamed around the bite numerous times and his lips planted deep French pecks at the red,carmine bite.

He breathed deep in my belly button and then slowly slowly he put me down.

I opened my tears filled eyes only to find the safety pin between his fingers.

I snatched that pin from his hand and covered my belly with the dupatta or to be more precise covered his bite with the dupatta.

My tears fell incoherently and he noticed this.

"Mat ro gol-gappi ! Mughe tumhare ansoon nhi pasand!" He spoke with remorseful eyes and raised his palm to wipe my tears.

"Tum aese nhi the Manik! Mera dost itna matlabi nhi tha!" I jerked his palm and ran from there.

I turned my head only to find his teary eyes.

I know he is hurt but he has to understand that this is wrong! He can't make me his now !

His tears which were swimming before fell on his cheeks relentlessly.

I turned my head and ran towards the stage.

I wiped my tears calmly and inhaled some breaths.

I peeped from the backside,only to find my family and inlaws conversing with each other in worry.

Whereas the crowd turned more loud as they got a reason to discuss.

Bhagwan ji ! Thankyou ! Lagta hai kisi ko mere bare main pata nhi chala.

With steady and cautious steps I climbed the stairs of the stage from back and directly sat on the couch.

At the very moment Armaan looked at me.

My puffy eyes made him think that I was crying because of the lost rings and for prestige of our family.

"Ab Kia hoga bhaiya?Pta nhi kese...?" Mom words left in middle as Mama ji hugged her.

"Anjali it's ok ! Tum pareshaan mat ho!"Mama ji tried to console mom.

Aur nafrat ho rahi hai Manik mughe tumse! Tumhari wajah se meri maa itni pareshaan hain!

I looked towards di and she was standing with her head hung low.

Pta nhi Manik Aur kitno ko apni wajah se pareshaan karega!

"I LOVE YOU!" Suddenly Armaans voice echoed in the garden.

I stood up from the couch as I found Armaan sitting infront of me on his one knee.

He was holding mic in one hand and the ring in other hand.

It was his lucky ring,according to him.
He never used to take off this ring from his little pinky finger as he believed that it was lucky for him.

The loud crowd turned calm as Armaans voice again boomed in the venue.

"I LOVE YOU NANDANI KHURANA ! WILL YOU MARRY ME?" He spoke while smiling and I raised my palm towards him.

He conveniently rolled the ring in my third finger and the crowd hooted.

I mumbled a thankyou to him and he bowed his head a little,while keeping a hand at his heart,making me giggle.

No wonder he saved our family respect.

He stood up and came towards me.

We were standing beside each other when Mom came and kissed Armaans forehead in sheer happiness,

"I'm lucky to have you as my son in law!" Mom whispered and Armaan wiped her tears.

"Arey mother-in-law I am lucky to have you! Agar shadi wale din Nandani bhaag gaye tou main aapko dulhan bana kar le jaonga!" Armaan laughed loudly and my mom widened her eyes.

"Pagal apni saas k sath flirt kar raha hai tu!" Mehra uncle slapped Armaans head from behind and Armaan whispered a sorry to Mom.

Mom laughed while shaking her head.

"Koi baat nhi ! Wese idea bura nhi hai!" Mom spoke while smiling making everyone eyes wide,especially Kamini aunty's.

My eyes wandered for Manik but he was no where to be seen.

Kahin Maine ziada tou nhi bol dia?

Bachpan se hi bilkul Chota dil hai uska! Wo apni cheez kisi k sath nhi bant'ta tha! Mere sath bhi nhi !

Ab tou uski mohabbat ka sawal hai Pta nhi Kia karega Ye larka!

We all were chatting as we demounted the stage and sat on the chairs placed around the round tables.

Suddenly the light of the venue went black.

"Raj Ye Kia hua?" Mami ji spoke in worry.

"Manik ! Go son , see what's the matter!" Mama ji yelled but he didn't realise the absence of Manik.

"Dad ! Manik isn't here!" Shraddha di spoke while standing up from the chair.She was so worried for her brother.

Suddenly a voice gained our attention,

"Kaise!Jiyunga kaise!
Bta de mujh ko tere bina!"

The spot light fell on stage where Manik was standing with his head hung low and  guitar in his hands.

This was the same song which I wrote a week back.I used to write the lyrics and he used to sing.We used to do this activity of writing and singing at our Saturday fun nights together.

"Tera mera jahaan le chaloon        main wahan ! Koi tujh ko na mughse chura le!Rakh loon ankhon mein main,kholun Palke na main!
Koi tujh ko na mughse chura le!"

Manik sang while looking in my eyes only.

I know he was crying.

My teary eyes widened as I saw him coming towards me.

I nodded my head vertically at him but his action made me shock.

He crossed past me and held di's hand.

"Jaagi jaagi raatein meri!
Roshan tujh se hai savera!
Tu hi hai mere jeene ki wajah!"

He danced with di beside me only,in the middle of the silent crowd.

Suddenly he left di's palm while smiling at her and pulled my wrist,making me nuzzle in his framed chest.

"Jab tak hain Ye saansein meri!
Inpe hai sada haq tera!
Poori hai tughse meri dua!"

He sang and kept his palm at my waist and held my one hand tightly.My other hand automatically reached his shoulder.

And we sang together,

"Tera mera jahaan le chaloon main wahan!
Koi tujhko na mughse chura le!
Rakh ln aankhon mein main,kholu palkein na main!
Koi tujhko na mughse chura le!"

He twisted my fingers making me turn in multiple rounds.

He pulled me back and my back collided with his chest.

"Main andhero se ghira hn!
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera!
Main bhatakta ik musafir!
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera!"

He completed the song and twisted me making me fall in his arms.

"Ishq main matlabi hona bhi jaiz hai!"He murmured and a tear from his eye fell on my lips.He instantly pecked my lips taking the advantage of darkness.

He left me and we straightened ourselves as the lights came back.

I pushed my errant strands nervously behind my ear as I found our families looking at us with question holding eyes.

"Chaliye aunty khana lag gaya hai!" Shraddha di spoke and took Kamini aunty and Mehra uncle with her.

I sighed in relief as I felt mama ji , mami ji and mom also following them.

Only me,Manik and Armaan were left there.

I looked towards Armaan but he was busy glaring at Manik.

Suddenly Armaan held my hand,which flinched Manik as I was standing just beside him.

"Nandani I want to talk something very important! Come with me!"Armaan spoke and I nodded.

I was about to raise a step when Manik held my another wrist,

"Tou yahan baat karle! Har baat main itni privacy kyon chahiye tughe?" Manik mocked at Armaan.

"Actually she is my wife....!" Armaan's retorted words left in middle as Manik gritted his teeth,

"Not yet Mr.Armaan Mehra!Gol-Gappi teri biwi nhi bani ab tak!"

"Tou ban jayegi! Tujhe kyon itna bura lag raha hai!" Armaan chuckled.

"Bura mughe nhi ! Bura tou tughe lagega!" Manik smirked and held my hand more tightly.

"Mere bhai Ye sab chor! Tune mughe congratulate nhi Kia!Aakhir aaj teri gol-gappi meri hogayi!" Armaan laughed but I know he was smirking mentally.

Manik almost dug his nails in my knuckles being angry.

Armaan left my hand and raised a step towards Manik with open arms.

Manik left my hand as he heard me hissing in pain due to his hard grip.

"Congratulations !" Manik forwarded his hand with a tight smile,stopping Armaan from hugging him.

"Ohk ! Thankyou !" Armaan felt a little embarrassed and he tried to smile to eradicate the embarrassment.

"Ab tughe congratulate Kia hai tou phir dulhan ko bhi congratulate karna banta haina!" Manik spoke while smiling and Armaan nodded with a smile but his eyes were telling another story.

I forwarded my hand before he could hug me but Mr.Pregnant Malhotra jerked my hand and pulled me in a tight hug.

"Congratulations! Meri gol-gappi!" He kissed my cheek hard while looking at Armaan.

I penetrated his foot with my heel and he broke the hug unwillingly.

He glared at me and before I could glare at him Armaan came in between.

"Nandani! I'm very hungry ! Let's eat !" Armaan clenched his teeth while looking at Manik.

"Yeah ! Even I'm hungry too ! Let's eat together!" Manik spoke while smirking.

Armaan held my hand and we reached towards an empty round table with five chairs.

He made me sit and immediately sat beside me.

Manik chuckled and sat infront of us.

The waiters served us and we started eating.

Probably I was only eating because these both men were busy throwing glares at each other.

Suddenly I felt Maniks bare foot caressing my toe.

I coughed and looked at Manik with shock but  he was so busy with his food or I should say pretending to be busy.

I drank some water to control my breaths as I felt his foot lazily crawling up.

I again looked at Manik who winked at me mischeviously making me more scared.

Thank God Armaan was busy with his cell.I think he was checking just received messages.

Suddenly Armaans phone fell on the floor and he bent down to pick it up.

"Gol-gappi zara wo salad dena!" Manik passed a flying kiss to me and I indicated him to remove his foot.

Armaan  sat again properly but his jaws were slammed hard and his eyes were red rimmed.

I wonder did he see Maniks foot caressing my leg?

Bhagwaan ji ! Please meri help karo ! Main tou phans chuki hn in dono k darmiyaan!

After some seconds I felt the absence of Maniks foot.

I looked at him with confusion because his facial features also turned confused.

"This is my leg!" Armaan clenched his teeth tight.

"Oops ! Sorry ! That's why I thought why is it so hairy?" Manik spoke with a shrug and then laughed making Armaan more angry.

This isn't good ! Ye pregnant mareez ki pregnancy bohot bhari parne wali hai Nandani !!

Armaan stood up from the table and slammed his palm on the table earning a hard glare from Manik who was busy eating his food.

Ab pregnant hai tou bhook tou lagegi na!

"Stay in your limits! I'm silent that doesn't mean I'm blind!" Armaan growled and Manik laughed.

"Really ?I thought you were blind ! Tch but you aren't ! So sad !" Manik spoke sadly while resting his back comfortably at the chair.

"Nandani ! Mere sath aao !" Armaan held my wrist angrily and pulled me towards the silent corner.

"Ye sab kia ho raha hai Nandani?Manik Aur apke darmiyaan Kia chal raha hai ?" Armaan held my waist angrily.

"Wo...wo...!" I stuttered because I never saw him this angry. He was always a fun loving nature boy.

"Agar aapka aur Manik ka dosti se barh kar rishta hai tou phir aap abhi mughe bta dein! Main Ye sagai yhi tod dunga!" Armaan calmed his nerves a little and then asked.

No ! I can't do this ! Sab kitne khush hain ! Aur maa kitni khush hain! Papa k jaane baad pehli baar wo itna muskurayi hain ! Main unki khushi nhi  cheen sakti!

"Nhi hamara dosti se barh kar koi rishta nhi hai!" I whispered and Armaan traced his fingers on my cheeks,trying to wipe the hot fresh tears.

"I'm sorry ! Nandani ! I didn't mean to hurt you ! It is just that I'm too much afraid to loose you ! I...I love ...." Before Armaan could complete his amorous words,a loud shout startled us.

"Uski kamar par se haath  hata! I SAID REMOVE YOUR BLOODY ARM FROM HER WAIST!"

We looked towards Manik who was breathing like a bull but the thing which scared me was Armaans more firm hold on my waist.

Bhagwaan ji aaj ki raat Kia hone wala hai ? Abhi tak tou sirf meri mangni hui hai Aur Manik ka Ye haal hai !shadi tak ka safar kesa hoga Hamara?

..........

God ! I don't know what crap I've written ! 😩Please little motivation is required from Gustaakhiyaan's reader! Please I request ! Don't stay silent atleast tell me whatever you thought after reading this chapter! I'll accept my mistakes ! Come on warm up your cold hearts ! 😔Kese ho yaar matlab samagh hi nhi ata mughe ! 😓😓😓😓
Agar storyline nhi achi lag rahi tou mughe btao tou sahi !😣😣
Cheer up your little new writer please!❤️

Bye !
Yours
New Wanderer !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 3.6K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
45.5K 6.7K 62
27/06/2022- 29/12/2023 Manik Malhotra an original vampire who is more than 500 year old. He is a ruthless monster whose only aim is to kill innocent...
17.1K 933 10
Here are the as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics for one sh...
394K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...