Landview: Sophomores✔️(Wattpa...

Od angel48183

Now with their first year behind them, Alex and gang are back for round two only this time what happens when... Více

Sophomores
New job
Jake Holland
Beach date, oh my
Getting to know you, a lot of you
Surprise!
Weekend getaway
Weekend getaway, part 2
Weekend getaway, part 3
What the hell was that?
Place your bets!
Homecoming issues
Moping is good for the soul
Karma is a bitch
Creepy crawlies: A Halloween Chapter
Fall is upon us
Fatal attraction at its best
Jake meet my parents, the Governor and first lady
You're what?
Marry me
Shock doesn't even explain things
Forgiveness is key
The gala
Thanksgiving and a wedding
Honesty
Faculty event
I'll be home for Christmas
Back to business
My gorgeous valentine
It's a...............!
People are nuts
Spring break
Finals
Getting close
I think my water broke
Welcome home, Jacob
There's been a situation

Yes or no

2.1K 129 4
Od angel48183

The next day, I had one class, which was a morning class. Afterward, I walked around campus until I had to go to work. I was thinking about Jake's offer. As I walked, something caught my attention. I turned to see Jake talking to a woman a little older than a student.

I watched as they talked and then noticed she moved closer, placing her finger on his shirt being flirty, and he was laughing. I looked at both of them. She leaned in towards the side of his face. I realized that this was another game with guys.

I shot him a text, telling him no about this weekend. I dropped my phone in my bag and walked down the sidewalk. Life is never easy for me.

Jake felt his phone vibrate. "Hang on, Sally." He opened it and read my text.

"Something wrong, Jake?" Sally asked.

"I hope not. It was good to see you again. Tell Roger that I will call him," Jake said as he left.

I walked to my apartment and went upstairs to change. I grabbed my bag and left my phone behind my apartment. As soon as my door closed, my phone started ringing.

I walked into the coffeehouse and got ready for my shift. Joe came out of the back. "Alex? What are you doing here? I thought you had today off?" Joe asked me.

"I thought I would come in and help for a few hours. I don't have any afternoon classes," I mentioned.

"Don't you have a boyfriend that you would like to spend time with?" Joe asked me.

"Um, nope," I blurted.

"Well, okay," Joe said, shrugging. "Young people nowadays can't make up their freaking minds," he said to himself as he walked to the back.

As I situated things, I heard the bell chime. "Welcome to Brews A Latte. Can I help you?"

"Yes, I would like to know why my girl isn't answering her phone after she sent me a text turning me down this weekend," I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Jake standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't think the woman you were with today would appreciate you are running off with one of your students," I said sarcastically.

"Considering the woman, this student saw me with is the wife to one of my best friends. I would say there would be bigger issues with him if that happened," Jake told me.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"The woman you saw me with stopped by since she was in the area to invite me to her husband's birthday party she is having in two weeks. We were joking around about Roger. But you would have known that if you bother to ask. Alex, I don't play games like these boys out there, and I don't do jealousy. When you figure out what you want, you can let me know," he said, walking away.

I stood there, stunned. I didn't know what to say. After working for two hours, I went home. I walked into my apartment and picked up my phone, seeing the missed phone calls from Jake. I debated calling him, but figure he needed to cool off, then thought I'm probably the last person he wanted to talk to now.

I tossed my phone on the coffee table and sat down. I leaned my head back. Leave it to me to screw this up once again. As I sat there, contemplating my nonexistent love life, Grace came in and plopped down next to me with Ashley following her.

"Dare I ask what's wrong with you two?" I asked.

"Matt and I got into a fight," Grace sighed.

"Welcome to the club," I said. I looked at Ashley. "What about you?"

"You mean the fact I don't even have a love life to fight with someone?" Ashley questioned.

"We're pathetic," I said as we all laughed.

"So, what happened?" Grace asked.

"Jealousy is a bitch, and I think Jake dumped me," I said.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said, hugging me. Ashley shrugged and joined in the hug-fest.

"Eh, I guess I get stuck with the single life. Sex ruins everything," I said, causing both to giggle.

We hung out; then, I went to get something to eat. I walked in and placed a takeout order. I looked around and saw Jake with some other woman than the one he was with earlier today. Wow, he moves on quickly.

I grabbed my order and left. I walked to the beach and found a spot to eat. I looked out at the water and ate my food. The water seemed to calm me when things were rough.

Someone sat down next to me and said, "You know if you follow me, you should at least say hi."

I turned to see Jake sitting there.

"I didn't know you would be there. I swear. I was hungry," I said as I gathered up my stuff and started walking away.

"Leaving so soon?" Jake yelled.

"I wouldn't want my jealousy to be an issue," I yelled back as I walked away. I know it was a cheap shot, but Jake already reprimanded me once today. I didn't need another one.

The next morning, I went to class and sat with Grace and Ashley. Every time Jake asked a question, Jake would call on me to answer even if I didn't raise my hand. He did that on purpose.

I glared at him, and we both got heated as the class watched us. I don't know what he was trying, but I was getting pissed by the minute. After class, he called me to wait.

He closed the door and looked at me. "Do we have a problem, Miss Taylor?"

"Considering you called on me when I didn't raise my hand, nope not at all," I said.

"I suggest while you're in my classroom, you show me some respect," he said.

I glared at him and said, "Yes, sir." Then I walked away. I didn't know who was worse, him or Ryan?

During my next class, the same thing, but this time it was between Ryan and me. God, I could not win today, dealing with two asses in one day, excellent.

After class, I got ready for work. At least things couldn't get any worse. I was so very wrong.

I arrived at the coffeehouse, and it got busy quickly. As Joe and I were filling orders, I heard someone say, "Coffee, black, please."

I filled the cup, placing it on the counter. The person paid Joe, and I continued filling orders. I wasn't paying attention to who was there when I heard someone say, "Alex!"

I looked up. "Hey, Michael!"

"I didn't know you worked here," Michael mentioned.

"Yeah," I giggled. "The usual?"

"You got it," he smiled as I filled his order. Jake sat in his usual spot and watched us as we talked. He sipped his coffee while watching us closely. Michael left a few minutes later, and I went back to what I was doing.

After everyone had left, Joe and I walked out, and he locked up.

"Night, Alex," Joe said.

"Night," I said.

I started walking, and someone grabbed my arm, yanking me beside the side of the building. The person pushed me up against the wall, crashing their lips into mine. They placed their hands on my waist and demanded access to my mouth.

My breathing hitched, and my mouth opened, allowing their tongue to slide into my mouth. Our tongues swirled around each other as the person pressed their body against mine. I reached up and wrapped my arms around their neck as our kiss deepened.

After a few minutes, the person pulled back and pressed their forehead against mine. "Jealousy is a bitch."

"Guess it doesn't happen to women, does it?" I asked.

"No, it doesn't. When I saw you with that guy, I hated it," he said.

"What guy?" I questioned with confusion.

"The guy you were laughing with at the coffeehouse," he said.

"You mean Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jake answered.

I laughed, and he looked at me, confused. "Michael is gay, and we're only friends."

"Psh," he said as he started laughing. He stepped back. "Now I feel like an ass."

"Well, you have been an ass the past few days, but also have a cute ass," I flirted.

He gave me a look before chuckling more, then he walked over and placed his hands on the side of my face as he pulled me into another kiss, "I want you so bad right now."

"Then take me," I said, looking into his eyes. He took my hand and led me back to his place.

I leaned against the wall with my shirt open in only a bra and panties. Jake was in his jeans as he leaned against the wall with one hand and moved his finger on his other hand slowly down my body, making it respond.

Then he leaned in, kissing me softly as he moved my shirt off of me. He moved his hands behind my back, unhooking my bra. He slid it off, letting it drop to the floor. As he kissed me, he moved his lips to my breasts as he kissed me tenderly before hooking his thumbs into my panties and sliding them down.

He looked up at me, giving me a sexy look as he leaned over and kissed my legs, causing my body to shiver. Then he stood up, and I undid his pants before pushing them off of him. He picked me up and walked me over to the bed and laid me down along with himself.

As he kissed me, he made his way slowly inside of me. He took his time like before, thrusting in and out as he deepened the kiss. I felt his hands gently glide over my body, causing my body to heat. God, this was amazing. We finally exploded together as we found our release letting our bodies shudder collectively.

Afterward, I lay on his chest as he had an arm wrapped around me, slowly stroking my hair. I propped myself up and looked at him, "Yes."

"What?" Jake asked.

"Yes, I will go away with you this weekend," I told Jake.

"Really?" Jake asked, surprised.

"Yes, really," I said to him with a smile.

He reached up and pulled me into a kiss.

"You don't know how happy you make me," he said, smiling.

"I have some feeling," I said, looking down. Jake chuckled. Then he pulled me to him and made love to me again, which was terrific. God, I love this man.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep. The next morning, I felt someone leaned over and gave me soft kisses.

"Morning gorgeous," he said.

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. I looked at Jake, and he gave me a soft kiss.

"Don't you have classes today?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm off on Fridays. Monday through Thursday is all-day classes," he said.

"Well, in that case," I said, reaching up and pulling him into a kiss. He pulled the sheet over our heads as we had some fun.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.1K 210 16
He soon To Be Alfa She new in Town Will he give up his player life for her will she be able to forgive and move on?? MATES https://youtu.be/ZtsLYPh...
792K 17.8K 60
Alexandra Abernathy is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants it. She's top of her class, a great daughter, hard worker and always up fo...
1K 2 15
My past keep haunting me. Make me feel like I don't want to fall In love again. Until my new bad girl neighbor moved in and turn everything upside do...
Torn Od Dan

Teenfikce

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...